CONI

I was not joking when I said this was going to pull an fcoin and go 100x. It's already pumping since I shilled it this morning and this train is not stopping. Dividends start in 4 days, get the fuck in because this is going straight up just like fcoin chart.

Tl;Dr - exchange token just listed today on coinbene which has more volume than fcoin and offers more dividends than fcoin which pumped 120x in a month.

Attached: CONI.png (447x448, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/press-release/platform-coin-is-everywhere-coni-has-the-potential-to-be-the-good-one-20180615-00180
coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=CONIETH
coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck i wanted to buy in when I saw the other thread but i was waiting for it to dip a bit. ill throw some eth at it, fuck it

Jow Forums is early for once

Oh and here's some reading material

nasdaq.com/press-release/platform-coin-is-everywhere-coni-has-the-potential-to-be-the-good-one-20180615-00180

It's coinbene.com yeah?

Oh fugg it's starting to pump again. 2x tonight? I might fomo in a bit more but I put some in earlier already

>dividends

You the dividend hits it will be pretty obvious how little volume is geninue.

either that or they will do the bitconnect ponzi model

There's no way that the dividends offered by fcoin or coni are sustainable but you know what it really doesn't matter because I'm going to get in make my money and get the fuck out

kek this trash is already worth 5x what's bix worth and coinbene only has 1/3 of bibox volume, this will drop like a stone as soon as people realize

Yeah I'll probably sell half my stack before the dividends kick in. Fcoin actually has been paying out, the passive income would be nice but this fucker is going on a massive pump leading up to it regardless

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-172501_Chrome.jpg (1074x1879, 361K)

The mcap of this is WAY less than bix you brainlet lmao

>you brainlet lmao
yikes
1 billion total supply btw

Attached: 1528501217363.jpg (450x418, 18K)

coni cap is a lot less than bix user but youre missing the point it's all about the dividend meme which bibox doesnt have

Circ is less than 20m the rest is locked for a year check etherscan

How long did it take your eth to show up on the exchange

literally bought this morning and up 2x, this fucking thing is gonna fly 5x at least

Can't believe biz actually got something early for once. Another 10x from here leading up to June 22

Attached: IMG_20180617_201938_130.jpg (853x1280, 51K)

deposits are fixed now. It should show up any time now, i sent my eth 40 minutes ago, they fixed the deposits 5 minutes ago, got my eth in now.

40% dividends payouts, Just buy Coni

waht happens on june 22nd

what a fucking retard.

When I try to go to coinbene I get redirected to a prom dress site. Awesome.

It's actually higher than that for the first month user. It's why there's going to be a massive fomo pump I put some eth in a few hours ago looks like it's gearing up for another pump

Took like 20 min for me from send to confirm

Thanks user I bought at 1150sat and its already peaking 1300s. can't wait for june 22 for dividends too. fcoin 2.0 LETS GO BOYS

retard

its 200% this month

Fuck I wanted to buy this morning but I was waiting for it to come down. Going to YOLO it on this one

same @1150 we're gonna make it

Attached: 1528829374984.gif (300x243, 255K)

is this really going to 100x dont fuck with me i really need this. how much % of my folio should I throw at this shitcoin

i went all in yolo

Mine just confirmed took 10 minutes or so

>can't wait for june 22 for dividends
better read the announcement again of you'll be dissappointed on 22th

Yeah I was just going to say this it's actually the 23rd when dividends start. 22nd is when trading fees start being used with CONI. You guys will be disappointed if you are expecting dividends on the 22nd you'll have to wait a day

OH NO ONE WHOLE DAY HOW WILL I LIVE

Attached: 1523009267723.png (776x779, 857K)

for people with actual readin comprehension unlike :
Activity 1: Mine Coni by Trading
Date of activity:Start from 0:00 on June 22th, 2018
Rules:100% trading fee every user produced during the trading activity will be returned in the volume of equal-valued Coni at 12:00 in the next day. The exchange rate depends on Coni’s closing price hourly. The total amount of Conis 50M, the sooner the better.

Activity 2: Get Dividends by Holding
Date of activity:from 0:00 on June 22th, 2018 to 24:00 on July 22th, 2018 GMT+8
Rules:100% trading fee will be released based on a formula: the holding volume of Coni per hour divide the hourly total volume of Coni and multiple 100%. The trading fee will 100% exchange to ETH by closing price hourly and will be return at 15:00 next day.

Activity 3: Regular Dividend
Date of activity:The activity will be started until the end of ‘Mine Coni by Trading’. For the certain time, please pay attention to our announcement in the website.
Rules:Based on the profits situation in the period of dividends, a certain proportion of profits will be used to as platform welfares to back up following activities.

Not gonna lie these fcoin dividends look pretty tasty OP or should I dump beforehand

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-174622_Chrome.jpg (1079x1866, 432K)

Coni is coming!】 200% dividends on trading fee plus high bonuses,first come first serve!

Coni will be listed on CoinBene on June 18th 2018 (GMT+8) ,featuring Coni/ETH trading.

Regulation of Coni dividends:
Activity 1: Mine Coni by Trading
Date of activity:Start from 0:00 on June 22th, 2018
Rules:100% trading fee every user produced during the trading activity will be returned in the volume of equal-valued Coni at 12:00 in the next day. The exchange rate depends on Coni’s closing price hourly. The total amount of Conis 50M, the sooner the better.

Activity 2: Get Dividends by Holding
Date of activity:from 0:00 on June 23th, 2018 to 24:00 on July 22th, 2018 GMT+8
Rules:all trading fee produced hourly will be released based on a formula: your holding volume of Coni per hour divide the hourly total volume of Coni and multiple all trading fee . and The trading fee will 100% exchange to ETH by closing price hourly and will be return at 15:00 next day.
Activity 3: Regular Dividend
Date of activity:The activity will be started until the end of ‘Mine Coni by Trading’. For the certain time, please pay attention to our announcement in the website.
Rules:Based on the profits situation in the period of dividends, a certain proportion of profits will be used to as platform welfares to back up following activities.
Explanation:
1. In the activity 1, Coni mining is based on real-produced trading fee. The user who join the free-trading-fee program cannot involve in this activity.
2. The total volume of Coni in the platform does not include lock-in Coni and Coni outside our platform.
3. The final interpretation right of the event is owned by CoinBene.

Yeah the increased returns start on the 23rd is what admin in the telegram told me and then it goes to 40% after that

ETH is really slow right now I sent it 20 minutes ago and it took 10 min just for the tx to pop up wtf

Why does the volume for the exchange so low is it because of the no fee trading until coni token is used I know cobinhood is the same way where the volume doesn't appear

>circ less than 20m
wrong. literally go on telegram ceo confirmed its 100m you fucking subhuman lying pos.

volume is picking up fuck my deposit better clear before this next run starts

yo wtf is this shit ever gonna go down?

200$ is all i have in fiat right now, fuck. Don't wanna sell my shitcoins. I hope to turn my 200$ in at least 1k.

No most of it is locked i think look at the article

coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/535

This is just crushing through the sell walls where does this end seriously

Where do I see 20mil tokens circulating on its etherscan?

Unironically 100x fren

I'm up 10% should I pull some out or just let it ride I'm skeptical of this 100x you guys speak of to say the least but it is definitely nice to see some green for once

Will you faggots stop with the shilling already this was supposed to be something the smart people could stack up over the next few days and you're going to ruin everything

i see these big sell orders at 20-100k coni, but none of them appear in the market trades. are they just being removed all the time? price is flying lol

Probably fake walls nothing new

where do you see it flying? watch what happens now that btc is done barting up.

Holy shit is this scam? in order to withdraw my assets ,I need to verify my cellphone but the Dialing Code of my country doesn't appear on the list... I got my money stuck

you just proved yourself wrong brainlet, there's 100m circulating these addresses belong to coinbene do the math.

Attached: Capture.png (526x273, 12K)

you just have to enable 2fa to withdraw. cellphone isn't required

On the chart dumbass. I've got my eth tied up thinking about dumping a few shitcoins not sure which ones though. Either NPXS or MAN what do you guys think

You need to bind google authenticator

Dump all.

It's actually less than that, the top 3 are locked and won't be circulating for a year I believe

on the eth pairing

Are you stupid? I said do the math.

hopefully this makes up for my shitty trading over the past few months

are you sure guys? It tells me to bind my cellphone if i want to withdraw or trade.

100% sure, just bind your fa and you can withdraw. It's like that for everybody. takes 1 minutes lol, you would have found out if you just did it instead of posting here

yes. just connect google auth and you're set

What's the mcap? This has pumped a lot already I feel like it's too late

It's 70m

$450million

Is the circulating supply 65million or 100 million?

Fuck already? AHHHHHHH

How much did you put in OP

nobody has a fucking clue. its atleast 70m to max 700m

either way its too high. bibox is 1000x more adopted and only 120m so this shit is already overvalued

More adopted? You sound like a pajeet.

atleast 100m circulating. total 1b. source: this chink ceo from telegram

Attached: 20180618_230431.jpg (1080x1029, 391K)

Fuck it just threw 5 eth at it lets gooooo its still going up.

omg you fucking mongoloid, this is a fucking 4 day pump ride, nobody is going to give a shit after the payout on the 23th. Ride this shit or be a stupid fucking monkey and hold your bix instead. If you bought an hour ago, you'd be almost 15% up already

I put in 5 eth initially when I made the thread this morning and then another 3 about an hour ago. Still kicking myself for not throwing more in this but I don't have anything left to buy with

it has a tonn more users and a tonn more real volume you subhuman rakeesh

Yeah dude same song and dance with the fcoin dealio pretty obvious play imo ride the pump and get out before the 23rd

>10x in a week
>ride the pump
the burn will be glorious. cant wait for the wojaks

Meh fuck it I'll throw an eth or 2 at this shit

Yeah anyone who doesn't get out before those dividends start will get absolutely REKT

Maybe not. The high dividends for the first month could more than make up for any dumpage imo. If we're comparing to fcoin that one dumped a little but not a whole lot

So I can just verify my account by email instead of phone right

250K SELL WALL AHHHHHHHHHHHH

What should I set my buy order at it will come down a bit right?

market buy or cry

kek it's dumping already

wont officialy dump until 22nd or 23rd. In meantime yes it will have minor dips retard. This is up trending all the way till divs come.

no its not I fuckin wish it was tho

literally reached ath after u posted that lmao

Market buy pussy

just went all in on this bitch. LETS GO BOYS

Attached: coni.jpg (500x499, 58K)

>finally going to make some gains

Feels good for once already up a bit

>muh research

user bitching about circulating supply would've been up 5-10% already

post your sell orders boys. planting a 5x myself.

Attached: 1528647895735.png (657x527, 171K)

x10 minimum