/smg/ nappy time for mr bull edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw

last thread: →

Attached: sleeping-bull-horns-2601628.jpg (1300x954, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/18/trump-says-he-has-asked-ustr-to-identify-200-billion-in-chinese-goods-for-additional-tariffs-at-10-percent-rate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3X6OZ1nx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used robin-hood like 6 years ago before taking it all out except 500 bucks in some junk bonds, I transitioned the bulk of my stocks back to Robinhood in April. So 16.2% of that is from the last month and a half. Before that I was not day trading and made more like 9% a month.

Attached: June18full.png (785x409, 11K)

I wrongfully assumed Robinhood was the default, if not then maybe just do it 5 times over a week.

that's cool. my capital is starting to ramp up to the point where i could make some real gains doing what you do an not just being a long-term investor. i have the fear i'd just fuck it up but on the other hand getting a few percent here or there seems pretty simple once you learn

cutting losses is best thing you can force yourself to do. Hell even today stop losses cucked me out of 100 bucks from price fluctuations.

AMD 40
TSLA 410

Nice. Can't wait for my capital to ramp up too. Can be quite comfy and treat yourself out with 1 - 2% gains on a day when you have 100k in an account. If only being a grad student wasn't suffering.

Attached: kurisu_up.jpg (962x720, 189K)

I stupidly bought $300 of 6/22 $46 JD calls at nearly ath earlier today. Was hyped because of the Google story and I'm getting raked by profit takers todsy. How fucked am I? Any chance this week will turn it around?

Probably HODL. You're likely down 50%? What's another $150 to you. With the Google purchase JD probably has some upside after moving sideways a bit this week.

It could happen, Don't count on it by Friday but you may get out with your shirt.

Attached: iryew.jpg (607x341, 34K)

BAC quadruple bottomed on the daily
Its time for the Quantum PUMP

Attached: lfe9ljrpbhfiwbcae7br.jpg (320x240, 16K)

I've had the weirdest feeling about China lately. Like they have made a huge mistake and I have seriously downgraded them recently.

It might be wrong thought I don't quite trust it because I've always been bullish China.

I can't force myself to spend it on myself. I live like an old Jew and I need help. Last year I went 2 months eating exclusively canned tuna and vitamins. I once ate dry cereal from a bag for 6 weeks. In the last year I started eating like a person but only because I need to for my job. Only one person in my family is employed out of 4 households, my grandfather. The man is a God, but he is old as shit, and he more or less expects me to take care of the clan when he is gone. Everything I do is in the pursuit of accumulating enough wealth to not have to worry about myself or my Mother and siblings financially ever again.

Attached: 1519140964037.jpg (1440x1080, 217K)

why did HMNY go up today

Gotti was a complete failure

Exposure/decent sales

I got $1000 in $32 LEAPS LET'S GOOOOOOO

Attached: GREEN.png (646x700, 166K)

you sound like a good guy. i have the same problem though not with the same familial burdens. i hope you make it and i can see why you take risks to speed up your returns.

Yep, have you looked into homesteading and shit like that? Ultra cheap lifestyles are actually going to be pretty decent living standards with some technology down the pipe.

DRYS! I will post moar if I can get a serious answer of drys. I entered at the current top. There is precious little mainstream info about the company. It's 70% owned by some insane greek millionare. It has 35 giant fuckin boats. The shipping industry has fundamental problems. This is the gestalt that I have gathered over the last 24 hours.

Youtube sensation Kenny Glock (tm) says that this stock does well in bear markets, but doesn't treat it as a real prospect.

Is this time different for DRYS?

Attached: thttry21.jpg (1600x1066, 254K)

I have to live in the city for work, my rent is only roughly 700 bucks when its all said it done since I have a roommate. I have been thinking about really cheap houses, if I manage to get my money out before a market crash I may get some old house and treat it like an investment.

How old are you? That's unfortunate for you to be in that position but you're a good man handling it like that. You remind me of my dad, and it's kind of odd how the miserly behavior never really subsides. He's a selfmade man that immigrated 30 years back with nothing and now has a large portfolio, but still refuses to spend any of it. No matter how much I push and prod he insists that he derives enough pleasure from making gains. I hope you make it senpai.

I was dismayed to learn this weekend about a Tesla employee who had conducted quite extensive and damaging sabotage to our operations. This included making direct code changes to the Tesla Manufacturing Operating System under false usernames and exporting large amounts of highly sensitive Tesla data to unknown third parties.

The full extent of his actions are not yet clear, but what he has admitted to so far is pretty bad. His stated motivation is that he wanted a promotion that he did not receive. In light of these actions, not promoting him was definitely the right move.

for people with low IQ I can help you digest it

- Someone at Tesla was sabotaging the company
- This person said it was because he didn't get a raise (obviously bullshit)
- 10 billion dollars in shorts are going against Tesla

It was either the Chinese or the short interest / other industries that hate Tesla.

everything I do is in the pursuit of immortality

Attached: 1242181988459.png (600x600, 197K)

good move but immortality isn't quite what you'd expect it to be. I'm more in favor of evolution/advancement at higher rates. Immortality is more focused on stagnation.

A child dies when an adult emerges.

>buying at the top

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-193350.png (1080x1920, 106K)

Sector is looking good. Random tickers have started to pump on no news. P&Ds are back in force. Lots of running up garbage 30% followed by heavy sell offs (I'm looking at you TGOD). Canopy probably going to break its ATH within a couple weeks if this keeps up.

My sole trade of the day was a knife catch on an oversold FFT. Last time FFT went sub 30 RSI on the daily was July 2017; it rose 25% off that, consolidated, went on to double a couple months later. Don't think i'll sit around for all that but I'll be happy to scalp 20% on the oversold bounce.

House of Commons kicked weed bill back to senate with some rejections of senate's amendments. Only three are really contentious: senate amended to allow provinces to ban home growing, ban swag advertising (t-shirts and stuff), and implement public a registry of marijuana investors to "keep organized crime out of the market". HoC said fuck off to all three of those. So now senate has to decide whether it wants to dig in heels on these or knuckle under and drop those amendments. Answer will be forthcoming by the end of the week.

Attached: CashMoney.jpg (1166x1200, 349K)

Holy shit. They have a cumulative reverse split of 1:1,680,000

I'm 25, my Grandpa works a rough business and more or less gave his entire life to buy things for his family. A mansion for his wife who lives across the street and is fucking crazy, housing and living expenses for his three kids. When his daughter killed herself it hit him hard and in his old age, rather than relaxing and settling down he continues to work even harder. I fucking hate it, but letting what is practically my father get worked to literal death makes me feel like shit. In the end I can't get enough to let him retire, but maybe positioning myself to take his mantle is enough. Everyone is finally starting to became partially self reliant so it will be easier at least. My hobbies don't cost much and if I can save up a couple million I will be capable of spending some on life, probably.

I have it all planned out in my headcanon
basically everyone else will be dead to a blackhole

RED RED RED RED RED ALERT

cnbc.com/2018/06/18/trump-says-he-has-asked-ustr-to-identify-200-billion-in-chinese-goods-for-additional-tariffs-at-10-percent-rate.html

Trump says he has asked USTR to identify $200 billion in Chinese goods for additional tariffs at 10% rate
Published 7 Mins Ago
CNBC.com
President Donald Trump has requested the United States Trade Representative to identify $200 billion worth of Chinese goods for additional tariffs at a rate of 10 percent.

BASED TRUMP KICKING EVERY WEAK BETA HAND OUT OF THE MARKET. CRASH TUESDAY BOYS

CHAOS IS BACK ON THE MENU

>checks futures
uhhhhh better not go lower

Attached: 1423718743283.png (665x662, 422K)

It won't apply to the stocks we have been pushing here. If they drop it will be a slight dip from overreaction.

Holy shit im glad I didnt buy back qqq today. It just got bogged

The entire market is going to tank. I'm not even sure if the magic behind TSLA and AMD can protect them from this shitfest.

the great golden bull will initiate a full recovery in 10 minutes when the Nips get on

HMNY is either going down to .32 or .28 tomorrow.

It was a mistake by the chinese in retaliating equivalenty despite relative import differences. It's a slap in the face and if I was trump I'd have to respond with a huge tariff response like this.

It has to be "up the ante" until China stops from now on by USA.

is it wrong that i'm a landlord and like this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3X6OZ1nx8

It's great you have such an inspirational role model but I hope you don't get crushed by the pressure. Motivation is sometimes harder to come by than money, so you'll make it in life with that kind of drive. I have basically no money issues, but am just passively going through life and waiting for my next chapter in 4 years, hoping something interesting will happen.

GIS should pop nicely with the boggening. General mills safe from china. Based cheerios.

Im fully expecting oil to breakout as well, I hope you bought the chevron dip

works for me

reee Im totally getting bogged again by Berkshire and the Banks tomorrow
Just fuuuuuuuck

Attached: 1487455789536.jpg (403x392, 99K)

I hope Nasdaq tanks and brings AMD down with it

Attached: 1524148459817.jpg (1000x1000, 727K)

>gets cash ready for a crash

please happen.

I want this., not really going to sell anything though since trump is a massive bullshitter.

Attached: winner.jpg (660x405, 63K)

sweet

Did you forget to buy?

As an idiot, thanks.

Alright Jow Forums, let's have an exercise in logic and learning in the oil sector. Cause it's after-hours and people may be interested in picking up the commodities market.

So U.S. oil Drilled is predominantly light shale oil, but the Refineries are almost all heavy oil refineries (because cheap OPEC oil was easier to import and refine as heavy oil).
Now light shale oil = gasoline supply++ and heavy oil requires 'sweeteners' to become light oil (I believe). Due to the erratic pricing of gasoline/light shale oil refining (see: supply/demand), U.S. oil companies don't wanna delve into light oil refining.

Now, I see many United State mineral producers and oil companies, right? Oil's trading at 65 dollars a barrel, but it seems like production is through the roof for the U.S. currently, and the OPEC is planning to flood the market.
The oil producers domestically are selling the sweet crude to china due to the demand from Chinese refineries.

The question is, with brent crude traded to china to be refined, and OPEC delivering the heavy oil that the U.S. can refine cheaply and easily to fufill U.S. demands--
Do you really think that the China/United States trade war tariffs are going to hurt U.S. producers of Brent Crude? It seems like there's certain materials that is used in domestic production of oil, that has dropped 20% last month...
(Supplementary Information: 'Shipping data in Thomson Reuters Eikon shows that U.S. crude oil shipments to China have soared in value recently, jumping from just $100 million per month in early 2017 to almost $1 billion per month currently.' == Domestic Production is a fast growing metric currently.)

Attached: ha.gif (1980x1114, 592K)

Who else /JUST'dbeyondbelief/? GE a SHIT.

Attached: 1422689418712.jpg (645x773, 131K)

Nothin Personally, Market

Attached: 20180618_194425.jpg (597x832, 207K)

I said so.

27,656.57 ARS
Last | 13:36:00 AGT
-2491.08 -8.26

Argentina market down 8%, wtf

I pegged you more for this type of song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

what do you do for work?

So are you saying that oil prices are going up or what? How does the petroYuan account for this?

why is she so happy tying her shoes.... ?

Attached: 1529284842974.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>They sold from ze tariff

yeah uh its gonna pump

Attached: bogdrink.jpg (242x267, 31K)

Financial Organizer, I don't work with volatile securities and you should not let my profession give any credence to my words.

so how batshit is a roughly, 60% AMD, 20% TSLA calls july, and rest cash portfolio compared to "ideal". I'm fucking up hardcore on too much risk huh

AYX all day yo.

I went 50% of my entire stack last thursday on Next day BAC calls. kek FML.

You are insane, but risk reward is very real. If you asked me irl I would lay into you, but I've taken similar risks in life. Don't gamble what you can't lose.

pretty crazy, but at least it's not HMNY crazy

>scan over this morning purchase
>Good Year Tires: 5 shares

Dont remember, must have done some Sleep trading. Any one know if this shit has a chance to come back?

Attached: 1513465090886.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>pretty crazy, but at least it's not HMNY crazy
Yep, I played a stock game before and got about +60% in a week off about 7 trades. Then recently hit nvidia at 40 after watching and posting about their keynotes on Jow Forums and thinking it sounded good.

It's nothing to get.....
/all choked up about/
user :^)

Kek same thing happened with ne and Cisco
Me never getting rid of these bags >.>

Attached: 20180615_181734.png (332x477, 179K)

nice.

Attached: 1505259767046.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Cooper Tires > Goodyear Tires
And I work at Goodyead

$100 by EOY

Attached: 8E96F3E7-CE9A-4640-8D21-315C1A680716.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

dividends have tripled while revenues have fallen 25%
other than that it looks ok

HMNY's never coming back, is it?

Attached: 1506654429004.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Good for lifetime hodl?

I'm not holding a hand here, even though I do believe in /smg/, I'm putting all the information I can reasonably believe to be true-ish and I'm waiting for somebody to add to my information so we can get a clearer picture or somebody tells me to fuck off.

I think I know what will happen, but my information is still lacking. There's always information to know about when it comes to any industry. Doesn't help when there's so much 'rotting' information, it's only good for so long before it's dead information.
I know for a fact that United States production is going up, and it will continue to go up as there's going to be a buyer that can profit by simply refining it and selling it back to the United States.
I don't know how fracking is adding to the United States production, though I've heard that due to enviromental and health concerns they've been refining the proppants (sand, aluminum oxide). I think. I know fracking is roughly 50% of U.S. oil production.
I'm trying to understand how badly the Chinese oil tariffs will be. There needs to be a buyer for U.S. sweet crude, and I don't know if there's another large refining base that we can trade to, or if the tariffs won't hurt as as badly as news makes it out to be.

Golden opportunities await for people that understand the process, but I only learn piecemeal day to day.
If I figure out with certainty I'll explain better. There's nobody here to really worry me at the moment.

Attached: 4faces_05.gif (640x640, 595K)

Dont forget to hold that Cisco, AXP, and JPM for the 5th of July

Attached: saaw.png (810x693, 1.04M)

Me TA says $1 eventually

All the dip past $.41was fake
@ $.55 somebody turned on an HMNY market maker to drive price down

The price action shows HMNY actually in recovery

Attached: SmartSelect_20180618-203014_Brave.jpg (1427x2388, 556K)

just until flying cars become common

Also me should add
Never seen TD sequential go past 15 negative days
Here log versions of chart
Alittle betters for see

Attached: SmartSelect_20180618-203444_Brave.jpg (1395x2369, 624K)

Attached: 34F71F2C-74D3-4A39-A152-CFA3897751C8.png (768x768, 299K)

what is this fucker talking about? he wants to keep interest rates down forever because it otherwise hurts emerging markets. can you be more cucked globalist than this?

Attached: 305o5.png (1364x688, 214K)

damn my bond short is definitely gonna get blown out for tomorrow then. i wish boomers werent so fucking retarded and would buy the 10yr notes. its the same fucking yield, and theyll actually live long enough to see it mature

im gonna do the same shit i did today though. catch a couple two, tree knives and make some milk money

hopefully this will knock down some chink memes so i can get on

daily reminder

be glad you don't have a head ache
be glad you don't have a tooth ache

not our fucking problem these third world shitholes beg the US for handouts at every turn

What happen July 5th? Me holding Cisco until it breaks price bought it @ $46 ;_;

You feeling ok nico? You not looking 2 good

Attached: 1522336923778.gif (364x489, 526K)

>Dont remember, must have done some Sleep trading
lol i guess its a good thing youre all about the consumer and bond memes then. im thinkin you should try to start drinkin a little later bud. no offense

>What happen July 5th?
pretty sure its Q2 ER for em. though that might be the div date

Youre one to talk. Look in the mirror
And the 3 aforementioned stocks have ex div on the 5th
you can buy a gumball with it

Attached: saw2.png (810x684, 1.03M)

Need my Trader Fuel

sawtooth formation, can see additional buy signals from the transparent layer
buy the nico-poster dip or stay poor

>somebody turned on an HMNY market maker to drive price down
when do you think this happened?
i distinctly remember about a month ago, that it was news that citadel was becoming MM on HMNY. that stock was already loaded with robinhood and redditors. we know that citadel specifically targets and corners robinhooders positions.

so THEY were likely the ones whove been crashing it. but why would they do that? they dont wanna help the bears, as they need the stock listed so they can frontrun RHers orders and make bank. why... unless they had to do SOMETHING or else it was going to moon.

wat does this mean?

i know how ya feel kinda. i smoke (cigs) like a chimney when im actually sitting down and actively trading. fuggin need it. but i dont really, im just used to it. try tricking yourself and drnking something that TASTES like gin for like an hour or two, ya know? just to hold it off for a bit.

you really shouldnt drink before noon. thats when it starts gettin all ugly and ya get the shakes and all that noise

im sorry i dont mean to lecture you
ill shut up

When tesla hits $300, I might take a massive short on it or buy tons of $100 puts.

What are all the other auto makers fucking doing right now?

dont forget Im immortal

Attached: 890.jpg (480x360, 11K)

lel
and i suppose its none of my business anywho

ive just been there before, and wouldnt wish it for anyone, let alone one of my frens

other auto makers are 20-30 IQ lower on average than TSLA.

Also don't short it now, you'll get burned hard. I still have it going to 400 in my modeling.

the open interest for puts at $50 is insane.

Will they bail tesla out?
how long until their cash dries out?
can he really deliver production capabilities he's promised?
why is musk having coke rants on twitter?

wait for a new ATH desu
were looking for that "euphoria" slope

ill admit, ive shorted TSLA like 3 times this year and lived to tell the tale. got squeezed ONCE. net loss on all 4 positions. quick bites is the way to do it