Why are they so civilized and humane if compared to the rest of Latin America(especially Brazil and Mexico)?

Why are they so civilized and humane if compared to the rest of Latin America(especially Brazil and Mexico)?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Peru_(state).svg.png (2000x1333, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrccwh3LHKc
youtube.com/watch?v=LnyXgdvAXqg
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/a-massive-drug-trade-and-no-violence/275258/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you stupid
they have animal in flag
makes them dumb

because we can't create a great artist like Wendy Sulca.

Because they're pure Amerindians not mutts like Russians

Peruvians have done nothing worthy of note since their independence

Or el Delfin Quishpe

They don't use the drugs that causes problems in the continent, they only manufacture them.

Isn't he from Ecuador?

Ancient Incan magic.

they based
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrccwh3LHKc

It's the German blood that runs through their veins

You are correct. I am ashamed, but also respect Ecuador.

This is fucking epic

What's that stuff in the middle
that's not official?

Attached: image.jpg (507x290, 16K)

+1 confirm
youtube.com/watch?v=LnyXgdvAXqg

that IS the official flag
the CoA is too complicated to draw so most flags are sold without

because they are trying their best

Attached: __alpaca_suri_kemono_friends_drawn_by_takashiru__21e02a998bee952d79d8be735f6932d8.jpg (1100x1200, 547K)

do you mean steve? the peruano? his fb seems a huge troll account, i doubt he really thinks he is german. do you think he stole that pic and that's not really him?

True flag not what OP posted

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Peru-Bolivian_Confederation.svg.png (1200x800, 163K)

Is that child Christian Cueva?
No wonder why he rather get drunk then play football

yikes, i didn't know that. at least it is not ambiguous. image same with your flag and croatia.

>than*

good post, Indochine

seriously. epic cringe

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/a-massive-drug-trade-and-no-violence/275258/
>There are at least two possible explanations for this paradox.
>The first is that analysts (including the present authors) are completely misreading the situation. In other words, it could very well be that there is considerable violence between producers, dealers and exporters as they compete over market share. The fact is that it is almost impossible to know one way or another. There is no reliable baseline data on the situation and even the most basic figures are wildly inconsistent. For example, the Ministry of the Interior claims that there are 10,000 homicides each year, while the National Police argue that there are just 3,000.
>A second possibility is that there is in fact complicity in the drug trade at the highest levels. This would imply that political, economic, and criminal elites are managing competition peacefully. It would also follow that there are pacts also negotiated between campesinos, clanes, firmas, and capos, as well as the foreign cartels. High rates of corruption in government would of course ensure limited interference in illicit business. Since there is so much illegal money washing around there is no need to fight for it, there is more than enough to go around. There may also be no need to resort to violence if bribes will work. One hardened, and frustrated, police veteran once commented that the plomo (lead) is seldom needed, as plata (silver) always does the job.

In summary, Peru is so corrupted that you don't need violence to get things done.

Close, but it's not that. There is a lot of competition in drug trafficking, consumption is not what leads to violence if that were true, Mexico would be way safer.
There are three markets for drugs, one is in south/southeast of Brazil, next is in Europe and then finally in United States.

Attached: CIA_Map_of_International_illegal_drug_connections.gif (450x241, 21K)

>one is in south/southeast of Brazil, next is in Europe and then finally in United States.
Just to illustrate, I give you this graph just for cocaine which is used to make "crack".

Attached: cacaineuse6.jpg (620x793, 50K)

Interesting. I wasn't aware of Brazil or my country's level of consumption. Though it was much lower. It's also odd not seeing Australia as memes say they are huge consumers

I guess they consume other type of drugs, maybe opiates.

>US 36.8%
I wish I could nuke them so we didn't have to share a border with them.