The shitshow continues

Some redditors filed an SEC Pump and dump report against Skycoin.

Attached: 82222.png (435x437, 26K)

Attached: 82222111.png (527x650, 114K)

Satoshi would be disgusted with redditors and how they are passive lapdogs for the government. Fuck them.

what kind of absolute dogshit coin is this lmao? this idiot sounds like he 14

Fucking lol this guy is going to jail

holy fuck this much word wall vomit.

Like, even if he comes out tomorrow and says it was just a joke, does anyone think this is funny? Do people actually tolerate this behaviour having invested their money into this project?

Litterly there are people right now in telegram that are saying that this is just Synths humor and that he's being sarcastic. So, is he going to come out next week and say the kidnapping never happened? Only Synth and Sudo seem to know when its a joke

Yes Im pretty butthurt losing my money on this, full disclosure. But anyone condoning this behaviour needs psychological help, and i'm being serious when I say that.

Good luck dragging him out of his sky palace in the fucking mountains. He’s a war veteran who’s specialized in developing the cyber security security infrastructure for the world’s biggest banks. He’s also a national level marksman and a bjj blackbelt.

Will binance delist this scam? Their quality control is non-existent.

a few chinese gang members should do the trick it seems, fuck of Sudo.

binance is in on the scam, why do you think there's silence from them?

I'm starting to like synth, he makes sense.

>than the other shitcoins

This trainwreck has been amazing to watch. 1hr -11%. 1day -31%.

>Be a brainlet
>Fall for a scam
no crime commited as I see it

hahahahahaha

Oh hey, a co-ordinated fud campaign against one of the only remaining anti-establishment cryptos? And you're telling me all the redditors are enthusiastically on board the witch hunt? I am shocked.

Colour me shocked too! And wait, team members were kidnapped and the head's wife captured and nearly killed straight after they find errors with a Chinese marketing team's numbers? No, must be a simple coincidence goy

I'm not even looking at the "news" lol I just watch the fud. It was only a matter of time until the powers that be tried to tank the last remaining actual crypto projects.

STILL FALLING. EXIT SCAMMED.

Definitely man, I'm going to pick up some more Sky tomorrow, might set up a 4th miner if I can, I really hope people realise that this FUD literally only eggs on the kind of people that support sky in the first place....

he's also an expert in gorilla warfare

my god these people can't stop doubling down in their stupidity, they really need professional help asap

>Deaddit.

Literally aids niggers of the internet fuck um.

Binance won'tdelist unless they Get raided like Centra. Binance doesn't really care unless skycoin because hot potato.

We self govern pretty well fucking redshit cry baby faggots need to fucking die