What did she try to do?

What did she try to do?
I don't get it...
How did she think it was going to end?
I don't understand... you can't pretend forever, people would figure out she doesn't have the tech sooner or later, no?

Attached: 03-14-2018-theranos-ceo.jpg (620x512, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/dereklidow/2018/06/18/the-theranos-scandal-what-happens-when-you-misunderstand-steve-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=UiNFXcI9Rb8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhh it's called delusion?

>Believe it or not, that’s not the most astonishing thing in the Elizabeth Holmes story. According to Carreyrou, Holmes is currently waltzing around Silicon Valley, meeting with investors, hoping to raise money for an entirely new start-up idea. (My mouth dropped when I heard that, too.)

The most generous assumption is that she thought her engineers were going to figure out how to do it.

I agree with the previous user, though: delusion. Exactly the same as a gambler who thinks the big win is just around the corner, or bitcoin hodler who thinks it's just about to become the world reserve currency.

She probably thought that with all the money she was getting she could eventually make it.
Dumb idea considering how big pharma couldn't do it.

>SILICON VALLEY INGENUITY
>big = slow and dumb, small = smart and fast

She obviously wasn't the only believer.

You're overestimating a woman's capacity for foresight.

It's not really delusion, she's a sociopath allegedly. Clever and charming enough to fool people but not pull it off.

It was a technology issue, no way a relatively small firm could discover something like that.
It's the reason why Nvidia and Amd are essentially the only GPU producers.

Poor thing. She probably needs to be put on suicide watch.

Probably praised her entire life and thought her good grades would translate to real world success.

because in America all you need to do is BEELIEEEEVE.
I remember watching the gold medal Olympic hockey match earlier this year and the commentators were literally like
>now, what they need to do is believe they can win this
uhhh yeah... okay
Norman Vincent Peale has a lot to answer for.

>It's not really delusion, she's a sociopath allegedly. Gives a mean blowjob with a penetrating stare to extract funds out of donors but not clever and charming enough to pull it off
ftfy

It's weird to me.

>she likely had AP chem and took chem freshman year
>that means chemistry 1&2, and maybe biochemistry second semester knocked out
>not even through o-chem yet
>claims to have an invention that medical chemists just haven't been able to crack while barely having a college sophomore's understanding of chemistry
>nobody fucking caught this

What I suspect is that her decision to drop out and start a tech company while dressing like Jobs was meant to fool older folks who wanted to cash in on Apple 2.0: biotech boogaloo. The thing that flabbergasts me is that people who should have known better fucking fell for it.

She has a really fuckable face

Couldn’t decide if I’d let her suck my pee pee but I’m gonna say I would. That lifeless stare makes me question things though

Didn’t she have huge name investors in the company? Might have been a laundering front

This is what happens when investors and proponents fall for an extrovert / charismatic leader with uber-alpha characteristics. We can’t help it. If someone confident looking with credentials and backers sells us snake oil repackaged, we’ll buy it.

I don’t blame her. I blame everyone else who failed to see through the BS early.

Attached: 1529176073843.jpg (5137x880, 584K)

When is the ico

>While we already knew that she adopted Jobs’ trademark black turtleneck, we learn from Carreyrou that she referred to her company’s blood testing product as the “iPod of healthcare.” She moved about in a black car without license plates, as Jobs had. She hired Apple veterans. She even engaged Apple’s advertising agency. After Jobs died, she aped things she learned about him from the Walter Isaacson biography.

forbes.com/sites/dereklidow/2018/06/18/the-theranos-scandal-what-happens-when-you-misunderstand-steve-jobs/

literally LARPing as a man

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-06-01-at-5.32.33-PM-e1464816860979.png (350x459, 127K)

Once they reach the bottleneck of current tech there are gonna be more, 7nm for AMD soon is incredible. Have you invested in any stock?

well, i mean didnt she get to KEEP most of the god damn money? i mean yes she had to pay fines and may go to jail (doubt it), but i think she still made off with a boat load of money that she gets to keep no? thats probably what she was thinking.

once you are in too deep its hard to go back. or maybe she is actually mentally ill and delusional

Yeah, people like Rupert Murdoch, the Waltons, and Betsy DeVos

iwanttobelieve.jpg
>you are now visualizing the ufo image and it will be stuck in your head until you fall asleep

Ok ok as long as I can ram my cock as deep as popsicle down her throat

Nah I'm thinking more like self-help books and motivation boards
>live the life you deserve, all you need to do is believe it so
People forget that while it is proven that a sense of self-efficacy and self-agency is very important in accomplishing goals, sometimes more important than degree of talent, you still need to 'pay the piper' and actually deliver results.

In business delusion is called "buying your own bullshit".

Are there recordings of her real voice? She could very well be a bad Android prototype.

Here ya go youtube.com/watch?v=UiNFXcI9Rb8

>big investors

i assume sergey of chainlink then?

I don't think everybody that got in was completely retarded.
> If it works fine, if it doesn't it's not costing me shit
And they see that logic working for them well enough to cover for the other embarrassing mistakes.

>i assume sergey of chainlink then?
unfair
he just played with the big boys and lost

Attached: vitalik_sergey.jpg (630x840, 200K)

These mannerisms sound like something out of a TV show

She's a phoney! A big fat phoney!

>that voice
>those eyes

Jesus Christ what the fuck...

>The thing that flabbergasts me is that people who should have known better fucking fell for it.

They just wanted to make money on the way up. It's like biz and crypto. We know almost all of it is useless trash but you can still make money. The ones who supposedly "knew their shit" just got unlucky

Would be funnier if Stalin = Roger Ver and the dissapearing guy is Satoshi

So moral of the story - don't cosplay Steve Jobs unless you have a Wozniak.
>Holmes acted as a virtual dictator at Theranos in concert with her lover and mentor Ramesh Balwani, who also had no medical device experience (and has been indicted along with her)
Jow Forums you've ruined me! Now all I can think of is
>>"Pajeet Scam medical device"

But this all feed into my 'just beeelieeeeve' theory. The one thing this article doesn't mention is that Jobs was a chronic flip-flopper, that ability to divorce the past and to pivot rapidly is the reason why Apple and Pixar survived. Holmes seems to have either lacked the awareness or the confidence to have realized 'oh shit, this isn't working'. Napoleon said the genius in war was in seizing those rare moments of pivot, you just need to seize one. Holmes didn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field

Idolizing Steve Jobs was her biggest mistake.

>Ctrl+F "VeChain"
no results
>Ctrl+F "Sunny"
no results

I´m dissapointed

Attached: Selfie.png (280x300, 96K)

She's a psychopath so isn't put off in the slightest by being found out. She'll just go right back to scamming, see

>literally LARPing as a man

she wears the turtleneck to conceal the adams apple, no joke, anyone who has heard "her" voice knows

>black president, a WomeN™ leading hi-tech company
americans just love shit stories like that

the thousand cock stare. She was sucking off James “mad dog” Mattis

bitch got fucking crazy eyes, no way i would ever invest in that.