100xmr or 100k Link?

Which would you choose?

Attached: LastShareCollage.png (1372x1372, 221K)

100k LINK any day of the week

100 xmr all day every day

i'd go with LINK personally since you never know what the governments of the world will do about completely anonymous and private cryptos.

100XMR. SELL THEM.
buy more than 100k linkies.
Hodl

100xmr, which I would then sell and turn into link.

Whichever is worth more right this second so that I can cash out and invest into something more practical.

*tips smartcontracts *

Let's assume you can't ban it (because you can't) then what? Keep in mind too, IP obfuscation + Bulletproofs coming EOY for XMR and possibly mainnet for LINK

i'd take 100k LINK then hide it and forget about it for at least 15 years

one day in the future i'll come across it and become a billionaire overnight, thanking my younger self

that or i'll die and my children will find it and become billionaires over night

Subtle poke at smartcontract taking fees for network maintenance? What you don't want is the main devs abandoning the project because they can't afford to work on it any longer and then a new oracle system pops up.

>15 years
You missed sergey explaining this was a "temporary" solution? He expects LINK to thrive for 5-8 years before a more permanent solution is created.

do you realize how old SWIFT is you fucking moron college dorm living fat ass?

Kek. Some of the banks in my country have windows 7 pcs running windows 95 on Vm because the software they use is so old that creates a conflict with newer OS. Banks don't go for new, they go for stability. Smartcontracts may save them a lot of money but they will never Fomo in. They will test a minuscule amount of the transactions using the blockchain (link or whatever) but it may take decades before we see real adoption. Luckily for us the only thing we need is an endorsement and normies will Fomo in.
This is a very long term Hold 5-15 years

$180 for 25 g of cocaine Monero please

100k LINK, sell profits into XMR

XMR bounces marvelously when BTC pumps.. or atleast it did it the past. That'd be my shortterm play over LINK. Longterm I'd go into LINK over it I believe.

xmr, its low now only cuz bitmain is dumping their supply, its not going to last forever

XMR all the way, I can always buy into the link meme later.

LINK

Attached: monero.png (200x200, 5K)

>$180 for 25 g of cocaine
that's not cocaine kek