Just had a 2 week break from looking all crypto except for BTC once or twice due to the stressful market and came back...

just had a 2 week break from looking all crypto except for BTC once or twice due to the stressful market and came back and well what the fuck has happened here HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

Attached: skycoin_image-700x400.png (700x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-team-status-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send help

Recording of Synth admitting to insider trading (they claim it was a tongue in cheek joke >implying)
Synth and wife kidnapped by Chinese marketing team (ohhhh my goodness)
Absolute shit throwing monkeys of a telegram group.

Overall been pretty lmfao to follow. The level of cope on the reddit is pretty delicious. All those Skyfags shilling at 30$ are on suicide watch, another one bytes the dust.

Attached: 1459764766687.png (996x914, 716K)

the exchanges wanted to liquidate some shorts so you got what you see now. This market us just a series of barts now

You where warned months ago

Jow Forums is always right

ive been in that trading group since it was founded, it's literally just an OG meme group. Everyone in there was as shocked by the dump as anybody else.

reddit (and apparently Jow Forums, since Jow Forums is now reddit) can't handle the bantz. Also a yellow journalist edited the telegram voice message to slow it down and make it seem more serious, taking out the obvious sarcastic tone. Although the "ruining democracy" and calling his employee hitler were still dead giveaways.

In fact, they got home invaded (not kidnapped for 11 days like some fake news article that is floating around) because they investigated the dump (since all skycoin distributions are transparent and on the block explorer).

skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-team-status-update/
is the official statement. FYI the time in the screenshot is different than the local time (in china) that the transfer happened, because china lives in the future and the screenshot was taken from wherever they were taken to safety.

a few people from the marketing team were involved in the actual home invasion/hostage taking (ie kidnapping)/ransom, but the others were from some chinese organized crime group, which is pretty pissed because they were promised thousands of btc and they only got 19 btc and 6.6k skycoin.

the marketing team however embezzled over 100k skycoin over many months, plus they held a bunch from being early employees. that's what triggered the dump.

funny thing is the fake news about "insider trading" has eclipsed the actual event.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

speaking from personal experience i take it?

Keep hodling

holding? lol i'm buying.

i took a good bit of profit upon binance listing (that i'm buying back 3-4x per btc) plus i have a diverse portfolio.

what do you see the floor as?
looking for good entry

i highly doubt itll go below $5, or even $6 really. I bought at $9 last night and i still feel great about that, considering buying another chunk now but i had other plans for those coins so im hesistant to give up my last hedge.

Attached: laughingpepe.png (399x385, 216K)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH get rekt you r*ddit pos

Attached: 1518173086438.png (1000x700, 101K)

kek amazing cope

This is a joke right?
The founder admitted he has control of all skycoins. This isn't a crypto. It's NOT. EVEN. CRYPTO.

Attached: 1515898477391.png (653x566, 23K)

enjoy holding some sketchy coin where your coins can be frozen.
>decentralized
lmao

This kind of shit makes me worried about crypto. Some scammer just pissed all over you and you're begging for more. I hope I'm not this delusional.

Attached: brainlet2.png (466x490, 24K)

you are
any exchange can freeze any coins on any account, they aren't your coins on an exchange.

I have 1 point on reddit, and 5 posts. made my account a few months ago, while i've been on various *chans since 2006. I think I have more digg activity than reddit.

Jow Forums is always right
to the opposite of what Jow Forums says and you will be successful