T. Golden Bull Run

Attached: the-golden-bull-run.png (1397x877, 87K)

a week ago willy woo was calling 5500 as the bottom, now he's posting like he expects a massive run soon. what changed?

We're about to hit $5500 before the bull run starts.

prove it

Everyone wants it to go lower before running high

Just watch. We're going to Bart up to $6800 for a couple hours before the fall begins. It won't stop until around $5800.

how are you predicting this? help a brainlet

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 7K)

You wouldn't be able to replicate my methods.

> everyone wants to buy
that's the prove that we are at the bottom

>price actually goes down
>no one buys because they're scared of it going lower

Attached: ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing-696x500.jpg?x75745.jpg (696x500, 29K)

Stfu ta nigger. You faggot Ebola aids nigger faggot retard mouth breathing missing link nosed spear chucking dicklets have been saying we’re going to 3k for months now, you niggers are never right so stfu.

Poor people's TA methods are as accurate as palm reading. They might get a couple right, but it's mostly just bullshit. There are unpublished methods that actually work, though. How else do you think the jews always make money no matter how the market is doing? Obviously they're not going to tell anyone how it works or else it'd stop working because everyone would be doing it.

you wouldn't be shitposing here if you know the jews method retard

>muh conspiritard unpublished ta
Tips fedora

CUM ON ME GOLDEN GLOROIOUS BULL

Dude ur so fucking high... This sihts looks like 2014 June, chart, NOT 2013 June.. Seriously.. Look at it.
But, with that said.. being completely out of the market right now is dumb since we are at such a huge pivot point.

You should be 25% bitcoin at this point, 25% shitcoin and 50% fiat ready and waiting.
But do you faggots.

>2014 June
we don't have a hacked mtgox this time

this is what deluded smelly bears fail to realize. a fatal mistake.

While your not wrong, I cant trust a word you say cuz your id literately says NiggNinler

only retarded bottom shorters trapped kek

no no no i agree we are going up, but straight up.. 6k is a solid floor, we have tested it 4 times now. I think its safe to say we might be at the bottom..
But exploding upwards momentum might not come becuase the biggest buyers are the dumpers from 20k-15.
And, in my point of view I dumped around 175BTC in that range of 20k-15.. so about 4.2 million $ USD.
Not gonna lie, im only going to put about 1mil USD back into it, So take that into consideration if others who have held for years think like I am.
>Also, im about 425,000 back in and still have 575,000 to push.

the small pumps seem to be getting weaker, does anyone else notice? we had one small sure we jumped from 6500 to 6700 suddenly earlier, and i was like wow maybe we are breaking out. but nope. just bleeding back down now

Willy woo is a tard, just think about that fucking name for a second

he's a gook, they pronounce it differently.

Whale-san, pump a shitcoin for me pls

No $ in that, your straight up telling me ur gonna take profit, just like the rest of the holdering when said coin pumps.
As much as it sounds like an echo chamber, your best bet if ur not bagholding is to sideline some cash and wait for clear indicators.
Play with the big cypto names LTC, BTC, ETH ,BCH , XMR and that.. because they are gonna be around and ride BTC waves. Up or down.

And i know its meme as fuck, so im not even going to say it... But decentralized oracles are the future
That is after the upcoming dapps hype. Look for Dapps and Doracle companys right now.

you're right about one thing
>TA methods are as accurate as palm reading

seriously, wtf is going on with btc? I bought like a week ago, and it's been going up and down a bit, so mostly sideways...

>You should be 25% bitcoin at this point, 25% shitcoin and 50% fiat ready and waiting.
I'm 1k btc, .5k bch (didn't have many alternatives...) and have more money than that ready to buy as soon as btc takes off
am I OK?

BTC is bouncing... if you notice the barts went from 1000$, to 500, to 300 and so on and so forth. Its leveling out. This is a good thing. Its almost back at pre-dec prices - I dont know if we are gonna drop lower, we might.. but 6k is a good point. Miners make profit and stops them from murderously dumping on every new block created.
Its funny cuz the mini barts you see are those who only are dropping small sums (300-500k) back into BTC to find levels... one person will go in, another counters and leaves.. and the circle repeats... Sideways is good tho, and dropping volume is super good, No one selling at that level, and no ones buying like crazy (yet) So its finding a medium.

BTC vs BCH is fine, bch wont ever "flip" bitcoin or become the "real" bitcoin but BCH tags onto BTC levels..so it moves when the main mover moves ? Get it ?
Honesty, lemme put it like this.. XMR, LTC, ETH, BCH will always rise and fall with BTC simply because thats how the entire market is measured. You wont get more in LTC, or make more money with ETH because of how closely they are tied to bitcoin, Buy in with what you got on any of those 5 coins and honestly you will stay at just about the same level of gains across all platforms

You'll do fine, depends on ur trade stratagem tho... Im in this long term 6mo - 1yr before i move a coin, or realize profit (unless something explodes cuz of a PNP discord )
so take what i say with a grain of salt- but just remember to take profits and you will be fine.

wow, thanks for your analysis m8
yeah, I've been following this shit for a long time, though not as closely as I am now (because now I could lose some money...), and I agree with some of the stuff you talk about, it just seems weird to me that it's taking so long to either move up or down

anyway, hopefully we will start seeing some action soon, that'd be awesome, though I guess I could be making money off these small waves already... but I don't want to risk much until I recover my money.

As soon as Link reaches 11c, the bullrun starts.

Attached: 1529362755054.jpg (1228x1328, 265K)

Dumbest chart I've seen in a long time. You guys must be desperate.