LINK is the fucking Pizzagate of Jow Forums. You see connections where there are NONE...

LINK is the fucking Pizzagate of Jow Forums. You see connections where there are NONE. You somehow have convinced a bunch of misguided rural whites that they can somehow be a part of something groundbreaking and historical if they just hunt for enough evidence. You’ve attracted abhorrent people to your movement who offer tenuous support of their “insider” knowledge (Assblaster). You’ve even pulled together a disjointed array of OC (pic related) which you use to reinforce your echo chamber and propagandize you token.

You have no right to be disturbing innocent people who have NOTHING to do with a minor pet project of a Russian philosophy major.

Attached: 834259A3-8FD2-400D-9ABB-9C1AAA92DC5A.jpg (400x350, 265K)

The memes are great but the project is obviously way overvalued.

Attached: 1511937643199.jpg (850x400, 67K)

pizzagate happened. you don't seem to understand the argument aren't making.

tried to warn them OP. Crypto will go on without something as cancerous and irrelevant as Chainlink.

Attached: vanguard.jpg (738x204, 32K)

Agreed. Mobius, which is similar to Link is rank 323 on CMC. Chainlink belongs somewhere in the 300s aswell, but only because there might be a slim chance of success.

Pizzagate failed because it had a label. This pattern repeats constantly. Examples:
>USA has highest per capita incarceration rate in the world = BLM somehow = REE NIGGERS = Outcry avoided
>Pattern of institutional abuse of innocents at the highest levels of society for centuries = pizzagate = Skippy is a vampire ree kykes = outcry avoided
>2008 recession was planned for decades to rob America blind = occupy wallstreet = ree muh AIG fatcats, lets litter all over manhattan = outcry avoided
Often times even /pol is tricked into playing a necessary side of these psyops. It's a damned shame. RIP CC, CB, PW, A, AB, CG....

Shuddup BITCH. Stinky no linky faggot.

everything you've said is fucking retarded

>he doesnt think this guy molests children

Attached: 78y67ty675rkn.jpg (1200x800, 568K)

He absolutey does

When I trade and actually make a profit I say out loud in my best Podesta voice „Everyday I grow some more“

Attached: A7BA5FC2-92D1-445D-B346-FD125A088CFF.png (540x320, 222K)

Did you just fucking called us rural?

Autism in a nutshell

Is there a hillbilly navy seal pasta for this?

>rural whites
Pajeets aren't white

>Chain Link
>Ch Ink
>Chink
>Chink Scam

link .06 eoy

If you're still holding LINK you're a fool, the same goes for REQ. Literally Jow Forums meme coins.

Mobius has huge potential. It will be a top 50, if not top 10 coin EOY. But yes, LINK will be in the 300s.

but dude i found some random pdf on the 17th page of google that mentions smart contracts twice!

Disregarding pizzagate while simultaneously acknowledging the whacky "If something went wrong, blame Russia" theory.

Why dont you turn off the pc for a while and relax in the pool? Bonnie will be uber service to transport Ruby, Emerson and Maeve Luzzato (11, 9 and almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainement, and they will be in that pool for sure.

Attached: IMG_4765.jpg (758x423, 79K)

oh fuck, i totally memory-holed this shit
no no no

No worries user.
You can purchase additional babies to the pool party for 10,000 Linkies per baby if you forgot.

Attached: IMG_4766.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Chainlink will be the backbone of the entire blockchain, smart contract, PSD2, and API economy. To do this, LINK has formed partnerships across multiple industries from companies like Microsoft, SWIFT, AXA, Docusign, Salesforce, SAP, IC3, Jumpstart, B3i, and other fintech companies to provide an industry standard so that off-chain data can be transferred into the blockchain in a tamper-proof end-to-end solution.

Oracles Are Important

Since an oracle determines what a smart contractsees(i.e. it controls theinputsto the smart contract) it also holds the power to control what the smart contractdoesin response to these inputs. This means that oracles possess an enormous amount of power when it comes to smart contracts (especially in prediction market contexts). If the oracle is compromised, so is the entire contract; this is one reason why centralized oracle services are not considered a serious solution to “The Oracle Problem” in most cases. To put it simply, as soon as you make a smart contract rely on a single central oracle, you have totally sacrificed any decentralization-related benefits (which makes it arguable whether you should be using a smart contract at all).

How much to have them ubered over? Will they be in the pool for my entertainment?

>LINK is the fucking Pizzagate of Jow Forums.
>You see connections where there are NONE

You clearly no fucking nothing about pizzagate or you are deliberately avoiding evidence to confirm you worldview. Either way you are retarded.

Attached: 837cca61d43a285233239dc2d5eeb21f37bfa165c8b3c93ff1c136778e3c9dd0.png (620x895, 328K)

No one is saying oracles aren't important for smart contracts. People are saying Link specifically isn't a good investment.

You're leaving out the AINL

Fuck off Vitalik

exactly. chainlink whitepaper was good.

their team, their execution and their current codebase, is not.