Top fucking kek, where are the shills at

Attached: sky 159.png (535x271, 22K)

Still overpriced, shouldn't be above $0.3

They moved on to 0xBTC

For a coin that hasn't yet literally exit scammed, this is probably a world record for JUSTing. Is that like -75% in one week? Fucking amazing.

What the fuck I bought 4000 last week what happened

Does HOLO even have anything close to a competitor?

holo isn't a meshnet afaik

they got just'd hard, -50% in a week

Attached: SKYJUST.png (1520x758, 87K)

I mean this was the most obvious pajeet scam, please never buy shitcoins that get shilled on here so heavily

SKYCONNEEEEEECT

-85% in less than a month. It took most altcoins 5 months to sink that hard after the January bubble, but Skycoin manages it in less than one. month

Skycoin truly is the next generation of shitcoins.

holy shit people were actually paying $36 for these a few weeks ago

haha when binance delisting?

Buy the dip! I feel like I'm stealing at these prices!

This would give me such orgasmic pleasure my cock would explode. Binance livestreams the contest rewards, at the very end CZ turns around and says nonchalantly, "oh, and by the way, we'll be delisting Skycoin in 72 hours for flagrant market manipulation and unprofessional conduct."

By the time rewards land in synth's & friends' wallets (because let's face it, who else would ever win the top volume spot on a trading contest but the premine holders themselves), they'll be worth zero, untradeable. Then the SEC launches an investigation because some of the skyminer customers were US citizens, synth gets extradited to USA and lands in the slammer sharing a cell with bubba.

Been planning all week to dump some money into this but had wait till tomorrow to get my paycheck to do so. May have lucked out hard, but still watching closely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEEN TELLIN YALL THIS WHOLE TIME MOST OBVIOS SCAM, INTERNET 2.0 MY ASS, MORE LIKE CONFIDO 2.0

All my rupees are in

Binance competition plus stolen coins flooding the market plus well timed fud about price manipulation.

It's pretty much the perfect storm of dip when all this wears off and they continue on to release Obelisk.

now that's some grade A delusion

there's been more volume in the past 48 hrs than the entire trading competition.

nothing about skycoin or any of the skycoin projects changed. to anyone waiting for a good opportunity to buy, it doesn't get any better than this. a) forced dumping by a group that will sell at any price, since they stole it b) complete fake news that is causing further panic selling.

as far as the fake news, I'm in the private telegram group, and i would LOVE for the SEC to come investigate and prove that all we did was talk politics, conspiracies, share memes, laugh and n00bs, and every once in a while talk about the price. but there wasn't even much to talk about, since we all already had our bags filled with skycoin since a long time ago. It was literally a containment room created to keep us from talking about off topic stuff on the main channel, and it was closed so we could have our old-school holder circle jerk without having to deal with the wave of new people from the binance listing.

Can you imagine the bull run when SEC says: yeah, we investigated skycoin: its not a security and we found no suggestion of any illegal activity.

Then again, since it's not a security and they know that, I don't think it'll ever even get that far.

Skyconnnnnneccccc

Attached: 1529383642926.png (1080x1565, 98K)

THE FUNDAMENTALS ARE STILL STRONG

Really original

Heavy ass bags, huh

Please sell, dumb cunts - falling for fake news and fud shills. So fucking gullible.

Let me guess, replies will be:
- skyconnnnnect
- skycoin is an obvious exit scam
- everyone knows skycoin is a scam
- no evidence at all except for subjective opinions

Yeah makes sense, work on a project for 5 years, being top 10 in GIT commits for all tracked crypto projects (yes, of course this can be inflated). Just to exit scam and cuck themselves by rapidly decreasing the price.

Doesn't add up.

>nothing has changed
>thinks thats a good thing
user you are a retarded ranjesh curry eater.

EOY price predictions?

Skyconnnnnneccccc

sell sell sell!

Attached: 1529344318169.jpg (750x279, 42K)

Ftw didnt buy straks.

Attached: 27B50F78-8B64-4BA8-824B-5F5DC7BB440A.jpg (1000x535, 101K)

Epic JUST

That's a funny way of spelling Radix

I do love curry enough to consider making half breeds just so i can have a constant supply from an indian waifu

I like how skycoin actually has a minor UN partnership (as well as many universities), but because they don't trumpet shit all over twitter and instagram and facebook everybody thinks it's a complete scam.

Thanks for giving the rest of us a chance to get in cheap.