Do greeks really look like this?

Attached: 1462071559809.jpg (3797x2848, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnrNNHY-sww
youtube.com/watch?v=xooCenuN-EA
youtube.com/watch?v=hglOMhUqQEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. this is a protest against shitskins.

Many do look like this. Is there a problem?

only those that mainly vote for SYRIZA, ND, PASOK and KKE

Even Turks look whiter

Greece is right next to the Middle East, and Greeks share their most common paternal haplogroup with West Asians(and so did ancient Greeks). What did you expect? There's nothing fundamentally wrong about having darker skin, we should look at what the Greeks have given us instead of belittling them.

Attached: beard_1-102711.jpg (630x501, 339K)

me on the bottom right

T. Thomas ganagopolos

if you hadn't revealed their country of origin, I would've guessed Croatia because apart from the bottom right man, they all look the part

Haha

They don't and that's why whitening cremes are popular in Turkey you muslim shitskin.

The Greeks spread their seed in West Asia.

t.urk

Greeks have spread their seed in Croatia too

That doesn't really disprove what he said, [generic Greek name].

>Croatia

are these refugees or identitarians?

> identitarians
Do you mean rightists ? well its a yes protest for the 2015 referendum so yeah i guess

100% greek identitarians

He is a shitskin immigrant in Britain (either turkish subhuman or paki shitskin). Every shitskin knows that their own people are darker than Greeks.

But unlike in Greece, pale skin is valued very high in shitskin countries. It's because the whites are pretty and rule over shitskins, while having dark skin is a sign of poverty and generally inferiority. Have you seen shitskins insulting Greeks with something other than skin colour? Me neither.

Our Greek brothers and sisters don't see it as a personal insult in the way Asians do. For them the shitskins are just annoying.

shitskin diaspora in denmark

Did they ever look in the mirror?

My dad went to Athens and Istanbul and he said that the Turks in Istanbul looked whiter and were wealthier than the gayreeks in Athens.

Ikibey you are mentally ill

Attached: AIDS.png (789x612, 84K)

t.urk

Attached: ΓΡΕΕΚ ΒΩΛΛ.jpg (1011x1024, 114K)

me in the back with the blue tie

this was for ya

Don't take it so personally Ikibey, I've never seen it myself. My dad could secretly be a turkoboo for all I know.

Everything I write is true.

>turkoboo
Is this a new kind of brain disease?

Front row has some messed up teeth

ugh...what could have been

Attached: gettyimages-479584112.jpg (3952x2964, 1.36M)

yes these people are lazy shitskins and they leech from the e""""u""""
notice the flag in the background they're calling for more gibs

kick Griechenland out of the e""""u"""". RAUS GRIECHISCHE SCHWEINE

Attached: dijsselbloem.png (716x428, 215K)

WTF I thought Greeks were white!!!

The OG greeks used to be whiter, but at some point they must have gotten bread out by the turks.

τις μάνες τους που βγαίνουν να πανηγυρίσουν, τόσο ζώα είναι

and you thought right

>bread
shitskin spooted

Greeks haven’t been white for 600 years now

you know, the IP counter isn't going up you shitskin

those women looks like in dire need of black cock

Attached: i.png (350x254, 127K)

niggers are seen as animals in Greece

that shitskin is american

Attached: 2012_greece_discrimination_presser.jpg (658x497, 57K)

yes, literally every greek is actually black.
We hire turks (aka whites) in the tourist spots so you don't get spooked and start yelling "he has a gun"

i want the person on the far right of the pic as a friend
man i'm lonely

Attached: 1544518953981.jpg (809x808, 109K)

i thought that at this point it was clear that we have an abundance of black cocks in Greece

Even Western European nationalists say that Fakegreeks are shitskins.

Attached: pay debts.jpg (800x600, 211K)

Unironically I would like to know how Greeks feel about Gianni

its just turkish shitskins like yourself posting from white countries

t. urk

niggers are seen as animals in Greece

>Even Western European nationalists say
is this a quality standard or something ?

trick question, there are no western European nationalists

wrong.

neutral. Sports fans are ecstatic to see a "Greek" in the NBA. To be honest if he wasn't a big name, a lot of people (most right wingers) would just think of him as black and not Greek.

Blacks that speak fluent Greek is just an amusing novelty for most people.

It's like the first time that you saw a black man speak with a 100% british accent and you went "wtf", but multiplied by 10 times.

i need to take a SHIT but there is no greek genocide memorial around.

can i shit on ikibey's mouth???

Attached: smyrna-victims2.jpg (250x401, 35K)

Why a Genocide? The friendly Fakegreek invaded us and Papa Turk gave them Free Swimming Courses.

Nothing wrong with that!

I don't like German food.

The Greeks are the innocent white natives and Turks are the evil shitskin invaders.

Ikibey eats soibois like you for breakfast

Most greeks have ME blood. Not really a surprise

based
come on ikibey, you'll like it. also im not german

Attached: crying greek woman.jpg (600x375, 131K)

Who would win?

>Millions of Fakegreek invaders
>Sea

why is there always an Austrian and Brazilian flag in the same threads hating on us? clearly proxies of the same T*rk

It's that Iraqi/skopjan pedophile pretending to be a Turk. Actual hayvans are way more chill than this.

You must always keep in mind of the simple fact that Greeks are taller than muslim shitskins.
Imagine a Chinese guy trying to rape a white Canadian woman.

It's the same with the white Greeks and shitskins like yourself.

you are a shitskin

Greece has the biggest merchant fleet on the planet, while millions of Turkish shitskins can't swim.

Greeks and finns will defend evropa

you thought they would know how to swim after living near to sea for 6 gorillion years

turks spamming this thread hard, why the hell are they so butthurt? Greeks don't even care that much about them

Based kinda-similar-phonotactics comrade.

she/he cute

Attached: file.png (416x889, 502K)

I think it's something even Westerners have noticed by now.

Whenever shitskin women visit the beach with their family, they keep their clothes on, because they're always fat and ugly. They obviously start to sweat and smell like the Islamic shit they are.

>Greeks don't even care that much about them
Yeah rights. Thats why they are making wars because of unmanned (!) islands!

Fakegreeks are nothing but Jew-tier rats with the same muh ancient identity and misguided irredentism.

Papa Turk should have finished the job.

They do care just look at this thread
It's fun to see turks ans greeks fight because they are some of the most unhinged posters around

96% of turks have aids
Facts.

Also, 26% has cancer
Cancer turk

Because they don't want the Turkish subhumans to steal more land from white people.

it is you who invade other people's countries constantly though
just look at the war crimes you're committing and the support you offer to ISIS and other jihadis right now in Syria

AIDS is not common in Turkey because of incest in the past. Though Turks started to fuck Russian tourist and spread this disease to the women they marry.

>Thats why they are making wars
Are you mentally handicapped? Turks have been going apeshit about how they're going to retake islands and shit, without any greek provocation.

The fact is that the brazilian flag turk is just a turk nationalist redditor who's tired of seeing literally everyone hating turks online. So he makes up for it by shitting on greeks, who aren't even turkey's biggest haters. It's an inferiority complex, and it's pathetic. Turks can only bully someone smaller than them.

these threads are gold, I came back from a coffee out with friends and turks are still fighting each other since early morning.

Attached: balalaika.1.webm (818x1182, 196K)

Yeah. And that's why PKK chief Öcalan was captured with a Greek pass, right? Because you people are peaceful and don't care about Turks, right?

We pick on people smaller than us? Oh that's good preaching from someone who blockades Macedonians and even deny their identity.

Beside that Macedonians are thousands times more "European" than your mongrel Pontic-Ionian-Balkan-Cypriot-Fakegreek race will ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnrNNHY-sww
youtube.com/watch?v=xooCenuN-EA
youtube.com/watch?v=hglOMhUqQEA
there are no words to describe how provocative these Turkish shits can be

Öcalan was a Turkish man who faked a Cypriot passport. Get your facts straight you sand eating subhuman.

But Turks are Pontic-Ionian-Balkan-Cypriot-Fakegreeks.

I wouldn't say a thousand, probably around 2.5x. I think we're a little bit more European than the islanders probably.

Attached: Untitled.png (492x496, 19K)

is that why you murder Kurdish women and children?

no that's not a turk, that's the depressed skopjan from skopje.

Attached: 1505248470001.png (1036x1036, 1.51M)

Don't care if a bunch of Fakegreeks, Armenians and Jewrats keep spamming with muh Kurds.

The same Kurds that actually killed shittons of Fakegreeks 100 years ago and now think that Fakegreeks are their ally.

nope not him not everyone with the same flag has to be me

When i post i always put name on my posts

look at the thread and Jow Forums its a huge website stop being stupid and understand that alot of people post under same flag and not one person under one flag

Besides we can talk about the Million Bosniaks, Albanians and Pomaks who were genocided by Fakegreeks during the Balkan war.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: Turk, Austria.png (1229x241, 21K)

but at some point you are going to have to recognise the Armenian, Greek, Pontic and Kurdish genocides you committed
there are turks in Skopje, he could be both

>bosniaks, Albanians, pomaks
most Albanians fought for the collapsing Ottoman Empire lmao rising the Ottoman flag instead of their stolen Byzantine war flag

Fakegreeks, Armenians, Jewrats and Kurds
mix it together and you have the modern turk

he is an actual turkish subhuman ive met on pol
either underage or below average intelligence

2nd is more likely

Don't you have to do WTC or something?

the gf on the far right

The woman on the right looks jewish.

look at his post its posted at 16:08:36
while mine 16:09:34

thats 58seconds between posts and people can only post between 1min

also im not a turk im Macedonian and not everyone whos flag is austrian or macedonian etc could be just one person

please don't be stupid and understand that the guy whos hating you guys is not me

even tho i dislike nationalistic greeks i have no issue with liberal greeks

Look like Italians

Don't you have to blame someone else for Muslim acti-- oh wait.

well we have so many fans/stalkers etc. today that it's pretty hard to tell them apart. We're like the beatles of Jow Forums

Im just happy we all get along and hate the turks

>the EU dream right here

Oh and 114% of the turks have aids, facts

does it matter if they're underage or not, majority of turks have the intelligence and verbal capabilities of a toddler, don't blame them, do what Jesus would do and try to love them.
Hate leads to the dark side

well you said its some skopjan well first of all its Macedonia and second of all im not the guy whos hating you here dunno whos the austrian poster but im in Macedonia and for some reason i have a austrian flag when i post from my home wifi/internet but when i use celular data i have a macedonian flag