1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Your phone

1. Flag
2. iPhone 5s because i’m poor but i love apple podcasts

Attached: C484226A-D949-4272-9766-92B26F5479A6.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Sony Xperia L running LineageOS + NanoDroid

Nexis 6p because based China

Samsung J2

Mi A1

Didn't love it

Holy shit m8, I have an iPhone 6 from my work because they're cheap, and I thought that was ancient.

My personal phone is a Galaxy S8.

Samsung j5

I have a 5s but hate apple.

Samsung Galaxy S5

I've had it for almost 5 years now I think. Going to buy a new phone soon though

What is this J-series?

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. I hardly use it, because I'm not a fucking normie.

Amazing that it's lasted you this long, but I had an S5 before my S8 and that really was an excellent phone.

UK
iPhone 5s also because I'm poor

Xiaomi Mi A2

1. a piece of cloth or similar material, typically oblong or square, attachable by one edge to a pole or rope and used as the symbol or emblem of a country or institution or as a decoration during public festivities.
2. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, 4 years old, broken camera, began operating so slowly nowadays.

iPhone X, I'm not poor but also not rich enough to buy a new phone every year

>Xiaomi
What do you think of this Chinese brand? Supposedly the Chinese government spies on all those phones. I wouldn't particularly care about this, but I'd very much like to visit China and I wouldn't want to be denied entry or whatever because of political shit.

Xiaomi Redmi 6A with cracked screen

Attached: __ayrhTxH5-wI.jpg (344x546, 52K)

Even if you were rich, it's a foolish waste of money. Good for you for not letting the industry meme on you. I try to go three years, if my phone lasts that long, even though I could afford one yearly.

iPhone 4S, its small and gets the job done

By the way if any of you Bostilians have second hand Xiaomi Redmi phone gibe back because it must be mine.

It's the cheap series of Samsung

Yeah its lasted me quite a while and it's only recently that's it's been showing signs of segregation. It's starting to feel a bit sluggish to use and the screen is constantly flickering so now is probably the beat time to get a new phone 2bh

iphone 6 still work very fine after 3 year

it's a cellphone

China phone because it has got optimal balance between price and functionality.

That would be Huawei

I don't care much because my country is irrelevant enough in population, far from being India, and irrelevant enough in commercial strategy as the United States due to the commercial war

Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Galaxy S9+

Same here. I've thought about changing to a new one, but to be honest I don't think I will. It hasn't cracked once despite me dropping it a million times.

S5 was pretty legit for me. I still use it sometimes for shitposting in bed or an alarm clock.

>tfw western first world zoomer

Attached: D0DD74F8-7BA1-45B2-ABE5-83F57CEC4C16.jpg (640x561, 128K)

Lol keifer got btfo by an android autist

Speaking about phones, I recently got a job as a welder at the cop station and looking for some cheap but reliable phone just for calls and listening to music that i've pirated over the years. My friend recommends me getting a Xiaomi Mi1. Is it any good? Will it last at least 3 years? Because i'm planning to enroll in Uni so i won't be able to waste any money during that period.

why do people hate each other because of the phones they use? It's just a phone not a club membership or something, we are no longer 13 where we felt special for these stupid things

>mfw my fellow countrymen poorfags who earn 80-100k/month go into debt and take loans to get themselves a worthless peice of plastic with Iphone brand on it for 400k tenge just so they could fit in and show off that they're not poor

Attached: 5da.jpg (1000x1002, 170K)

ECHO HOLI

Huawei mate 20 pro

Samsung galaxy s8

Literally had no idea they had even year phones. Always thought it agent 3 5 7 9 etc. I have had 3 galaxy phones before you call me a retard iphone user but it's a phone i can't be assed to give a fuck

OnePlus 6t

just like my penis

Attached: ImgW.ashx.jpg (597x600, 66K)

iPhone 7.

I had a Google Nexus before. I like the security and privacy of Apple and the longevity and support (6 years + of updates and they put a new battery in for £25 a couple of weeks ago), but they are expensive. I got a really good deal for mine, not sure I'd pay the £1k plus they ask for now.

Iphone 6

Huawei P Smart

Motorola G6 with an Armour Case installed.
Does the job, hopefully it survives a couple years or more.

Attached: 71hJULAEQqL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 37K)

I'm still using the Moto G3. The phone can take plenty abuse.

Been using Samsungs for the last couple years but they always break on me.
Never had a Motorola so figured I try it, it's a nice phone. Feels solid and haven't had any issues during the two weeks I've had it.

why do you virgins care about phones? literally just get a normal phone wtf

aesthetic figures

Because I use it a lot when working and on my free time as well. It's a camera, music player, computer and everything else.
I rarely make calls on it. Maybe once a week.

haha fucking nerd

iphone 6 plus. works fine and i buy my phones up front to avoid debt.

Huawei Mate 10

>why do you virgins care about phones
consumerism

You mean you buy cheap shit because you're poor

people who make monthly payments to own a phone are poor, actually.

in the last 8 years :

Galaxy S1 -> Moto G2 -> Galaxy A8

>flag
>samshit A5 2016
I literally don't know why you would need a better phone.

I never said anything about a monthly payment. Just buy the phone poor retard

Burgerland
Pixel 3 (had an iPhone SE, OnePlus 3T previously)

i did buy it? did you forget to put on your helmet this morning or something?

Why do russians always own iphones? Most of the time they are lit the fuck up with spiderweb screen/bent frame and at least 3-4 years old

Attached: 1542264461661-g.jpg (778x788, 68K)

>America
>Galaxy S7 Edge
I'm going to upgrade to an iPhone next, not having one is cringe. But which?

Attached: 1_N4gZHcB8YLDSY5aMECbag.png (640x540, 45K)

You buy old shit and then imply anyone that buys new shit is dumb and is on a payment plan
Are you retarded? Nobody missed the fact you buy old trash

ive had it for 4 years? please take your meds or something man

>Are you retarded?
i think you might be desu

America, everybody

Attached: 1539378447484-fit.png (940x532, 607K)

Asspained poorfags

sure mutt

zenfone zoom zx551ML

>buy this overpriced shit phone that costs half your monthly wage and make the 0.1% even richer or everyone will think you're a poor idiot. You wouldnt want that, would you

Attached: 1544599298633-int.jpg (453x453, 91K)

I gotta say I do use my phone quite a lot, be it messaging and calling, music, Google on the go, navigation or a variety of other stuff

I payed 400€ for my Samsung S8 which I think is a fair price considering what it does

Actually I think the fierce competition has really made quite a lot of phones very cheap for what they can do (except iPhones)

>costs half your monthly wage
The problem is your wage, not the phone. I thought Estonian incomes were better than this.

France
iPhone 8

1. Swede gone south for the winter
2. Huawei P20, I have nothing to hide from uncle Xi. I honestly can't see why anyone would buy non-chinese phones, I used to have a OnePlus3, worked perfectly fine and cost a third of an equal phone from one of the big brands

i know so many single moms on facebook living in a trailer having the newest iphone

Once you hold a semi-important job in any relevant industry or in the government you should be prohibited from owning Chinese phones

Based and redpilled
This is honestly a big problem with low IQ people. Their lives are shit because they are shit so they try to flex by buying something thats top of the line. Since high end smartphones are relatively cheap to own a high end model of the low IQ flexxers worship them.

This is a problem since it feeds the oligarchs and makes the situation worse for the rest of us

Are you suggesting poor people shouldn't be allowed to have nice things?

i want a good phone that will last for 3-4 years but these new phones are all shit (glass everywhere, no removable battery, more expensive every year). i would buy a xiaomi but they are too big and camera is shit. imo the main problem is the manufacturer warranty, is useless if you drop your phone

Are you me? I have a 5s too. I always wanted the 6 because of the slow mo camera to catch my cat jumping around.
>tfw poor

cant u buy just 6s? in this 2018? and its almost 2019, happy new year

1. Brazil
2. iPhone 5s, a little bit above the middle class looking for 6s or 8, dont actually like larger screens

you can get a 6 pretty cheap on ebay nowadays, i get my cat attacking stuff its pretty neat actually

Yeah probably, I wouldn't want anyone working with national security to have one. Luckily I don't intend to do that.

Galaxy S6 literally nothing wrong with it.

Iphone 7+. Bought it used a couple of months ago in mint condition. Saved a good 35% compared to the brand new price