1. Your benis 2. Do you want to settle with a girl from your own cunt?

1. Bolan
2. No, they are all bbc lovers

Attached: 1516790169197.jpg (798x711, 32K)

1. Flag
2. Absolutely not.

She doesn't look human

No, I want a Jow Forums boyfriend.

I want a qt Argie bf.

Attached: 9D86A576-652E-48FC-B30F-03EA2BC18AA3.jpg (750x551, 110K)

no, i find vaginas repulsive

1. Flag
2. No, they're all used goods, and the best aged females are illegal.

You're all faggots but that's ok because all our LGBT friends are welcome here elhamdulilah

>2. No, they're all used goods, and the best aged females are illegal.

Just what the fuck is this babblig about my Finnish friend?

Girls lose their virginities at 13-14, and it's illegal to fuck a 11-13 year old.

Ok, thanks. That makes sense.

CHICANOSTAN
Yes, I've only ever dated one Nepali girl and one White girl and it was too weird

>2. No, they are all bbc lovers

That's perfect. Send me some Polish qt so i can ruin her genes and Legacy kek

Attached: KARA BOGA French.jpg (1282x966, 119K)

>black and speaks French
You'd leave many offspring if you came here.

Why is that, what's up with speaking French in Poland?

it makes local grills super wet. I'm serious about it.

Well not gonna lie i already went there back in 2012 on a school trip. I had pretty much mixed reaction from the inhabitants lol

Attached: trump.gif (346x312, 1.81M)

where did you go? how old were you?

I went in Szczecin/Krakow. Szczecin is pretty comfy and quiet. Krakow is a big touristic town. Bought that cute little church as a souvenir and here some Zlotys I still kept because I usually collect money from other countries. Timestamp proof.

I was 17 and more introverted back then, and had a it of homesickness due to.the initial stare I got from the people the first days spent here... probably explain the mixed reaction. But afterward I adapted myself to the environnement and it became cooler. Poles are very nice people for a majority even if they aren't used to see people like me in their town. Szczecin is definitely better than the random Parisian suburb shithole I'm at right now

Attached: IMG_20181230_185535.jpg (3120x4160, 1.93M)

do people throw banana peels at you?

1.Spiclandia
2.Probably although girls in my area are pretty standard American fair,I liek Middle Eastern qts though so idek

Attached: Anschlag_in_Kln_und_Hamburg_am_31.12.2018.jpg (652x528, 28K)

I wish. Who doesn't love Bananas?

Attached: Banana.gif (320x180, 1.73M)

Im allergic :(

Attached: 2(1).jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

yeah, a nigga gotta eat

Szczecin is known here for being a boring city where nothing ever happens. It has like 400.000 inhabitants but you can hear more about things going on in much less populated cities more often. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay anyway. Have a nice evening.

I really feel bad for you. It's like one of the main fruits you eat after practicing physical/sports activities due to its shiton of vitamins

Feels bad,they make my mouth super itchy

Attached: Syria8.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Yes I want to settle with a qt. Dont care about used goods.