How old is biz?

inb4 data mining.

im legit curious to see if im a failed boomer in here or i have some years left to neet it up before i reach biz degenerate status

25 chekin in

Attached: 1529379554167.png (901x904, 829K)

26/M/British Columbia

28 yo boomer

14 link marine reporting in

>all these youngins who got conned by propaganda and waste the amazing opportunity they have at a young age, to actually learn how to invest and trade

>chainlink memes instead

feels bad man

23 yo gen xer

22, no neet tho.

23yo eurofag boomer here. Already made it.

26, all in on REQ and LINK. Can't be bothered to chase pnds, chink scams, etc. Would hold ETH and BTC instead if I had enough capital.

22 yo silent.

24/m

>35
>neet for decade +, spent my time playing wow and lol
>come across bitcoin in 2012, start buying with autism bux
>millionaire status, but still live like poverty neet because no friends or waifu

no point even selling any because i dont want the attention a lambo would bring

another proof that LINK is for underaged faggots

50/M/Europe (yes, born in 1968)

From 25 till 35 I more or less NEETed around doing freelance gigs as a coder. Then decided to get a grip on my life as NEETdom is fucking boring.
Went to therapy, started running and working out, later met wife and decided to wagecuck. Now supporting a family and trying to make enough with internet funbux to retire between 55 and 60.

One tip: don't start working with 18, take time to hang around for a couple of years and follow your interests. But don't overdo it - you should start changing your life with around 30 IF you have a good education, earlier if you don't. As a software dev with a scientific background, I had the privilege to wait a bit longer, but jobs that only require basic education will go away with the next wave of digitalization.

15/f/cali

13/f/swe

$4.50 in the bank
$80 in crypto

32/M/FIN

27 y.o. boomer

12 yo link marine here

fuck off you will never make it

Attached: get.jpg (535x581, 34K)

20 yr old gen Xer. Link is my biggest hold, next to KMD