The future of blockchain isn't blockchain

The future of blockchain isn't blockchain.
But a superior platform like hashgraph or a dag.
It will be a enterprise level, corporate, centralized, private or publicly paid, patented platform.
You're retarded if you think Enterprise level corporations will adopt a small-level start up platform like neblio, ark or some other shitcoin.

Why fucking buy utility tokens from a bunch of neets on /reddit /biz when they have enough money to design, hire, build, customize, modify a existing platform and build one from scratch.

Ever heard of quorum or Kadena bet you don't.
Few brainlets here think google will adopt chainlink tech. Alot of people here are going to lose ALOT of money when they realize they have been taken for a ride.
If amazon decides to build a platform for merchants they will build the best platform that money can buy. Completely private, custom build to suite their needs.

Attached: 07c.jpg (680x502, 42K)

>You're retarded if you think free loving people will adopt a kike platform

that's ok, OP.

there's only a bunch of delluded greedy faggots who want companies like amazon to flood in.

which would just destroy the entire field and create more and more monopolies which crypto was created to avoid.

>free loving people
pedos and tinfoilhats you mean?

t. cuck

libertarian who hates a fucking statist like you

The point of blockchain DECENTRELAZATION. I admit that hashgraph is undoubfully a superior technology, but it is patented. The point is not to have a solution that only (((big business))) will use, but to lower the entry barier for small businesses enebling for more competitive markets. At the current moment all big businesses are in bed with government and we rely on government to be our platform. We havr to get away from that.

As for biz, let it buy hig and sell low whatever shitty game it's playijg. I'm into crypto to survive the impending financial crisis.

t. basement wanker
(we both know its true)

>the future of a technology that offers no benefits save for decentralization and makes huge performance sacrifices for that goal is a centralized platform
what the fuck am i reading
and then your ignorant ass even namedrops amazon - ever heard of aws? literally zero point in using a blockchain instead of a database if you don't need its trustless properties

lolbertarian you mean?
just go and suck jamals cock already
no need to wait for a post-state society to get your local jamal-warlord to force you to do it
closet-gays in denial
that's what you are

>lolbertarian
how I am not surprised? you must be a Jow Forumstard.

zilliqa man..

i've got my eyes on kadena as well

nah, don't have time or nerves to engange in freshmantier pseudopolitical discussions
just accept your gayness
its 2018 after all

>pol
>harbinger of chaos and powerful autism which creates projects and has contributed to waking up millions of shadowed minds

>libertarian
>obese pedophiles with daddy issues that take their shirts off at conferences and jump around with their man tits flopping about who took state built roads to get there

pol is a libertarian board before trumptards ruined it you newfag.

you DO realize that Ethereum relies on DAGs right?

You're even stupid to realized that america was founded by libertarians. Keep brainwashed goyim.

DAGs dont really work my dude. It's a meme. All current working DAGs are federated.

LOL
>newfag

>republicans were anarchists brooo

Libertarians confirmed for children.

Reminder
Nebulas uses DAG to store block data in a parallel execution enviroment. Increasing tps to 2000.

libertarianism =/= anarchism you illiterate fuck. You're a waste of brain cells.

Kek triggered the pedophile!

Can't wait to hang you selfish cunts on DOTR!

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

>tfw the state will always be there to bully you and fascist policies are getting more and more popular

>t.illiterate cuck
fascism is not even relevent today. Backward ideology as communism.

>t. I don't want to support niggers welfare but i'm too much of a cuck to man up and fix the nation, the ideology

>fix the nation
believe me, we are fixing it not using a regressive ideology you trumptard are in now.

>trump is fascist

lmao libertards are SJW's too?

> fascist policies are getting more and more popular
its your own word. Im assuming he is.

I'm talking about the globe, brainlet.

The world is aching for nationalism, not anarchism. There will never be a pedophile utopia for you. You kikes will no longer destroy our civilizations with your detached greed.

>I'm talking about the globe
>The world is aching for nationalism
>b-but trump is not part of that.

haha. comedy gold.

was waiting for someone to BTFO you, but I guess I'll have to do it myself.

>corporations won't use blockchain platforms because they will build their own centralized platforms even though they already are centralized

That's how moronic you sound. You are spewing so much bullshit, that I don't even know where to begin.

>The future of blockchain isn't blockchain.
But a superior platform like hashgraph or a dag.

Something like Hashgraph or Holochain won't completely replace blockchain you moron. They have their use but they are not suitable for every use case that blockchain is.

>You're retarded if you think Enterprise level corporations will adopt a small-level start up platform like neblio, ark or some other shitcoin.

By choosing ARK as an example you demonstrated how stupid you are. ARK is one of the few projects that was literally designed to allow you to do whatever you think corporations would want to do. Deploying private or public blockchains that you can configure any way you want. It's literally cloning an existing platform and customizing it for your needs

Second of all, this is by far the most retarded argument against new technology. If corporations did R&D, design, development, technical support for every new shit that exists on the market, they would never make money.
>why aren't corporations building their own Salesforce, AWS, CDNs, Dropbox, etc.
Gee, I don't know. Maybe because it's a fucking retarded idea and a waste of time and money.

>Ever heard of quorum or Kadena bet you don't.
Oh no, these centralized PR projects from dinosaur companies that try to look hip and cool will totally ruin blockchain. I'm sure they will disrupt everything.

>If amazon decides to build a platform for merchants they will build the best platform that money can buy. Completely private, custom build to suite their needs.

repeating the same retarded shit as before.

Ok, I'm done. Go suck a cock, DYOR and never post again

Attached: 1421678897254.jpg (400x462, 48K)

newdags

this post reeks of ad hominem, by the way. that’s no good way to debate, y’know?

>the future of decentralized technology is centralized
Oh boy

>superior
>hashgraph

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Yeah, because I'm here to make neets feel better about themselves when they are spewing retarded opinions from their shit filled brain and debate them for hours.

Are you so fucking new to blockchains that you don't comprehend consensus?
Centralized GOVERNANCE this is a the essence of a centralized blockchain. Where a small fucking minority hold majority of the stakes or act as NODES to gain significant amount of influence on the network.

Blockchain isn't fucking new or revotiunary, fucking moron. The grandfather of modern day A.I Alan Turing was fucking with blockchain since the 1960's.

So far only a handfull of fucking public platforms like ETH have been forked and modified and turned into enterprise level chains. Most noteably Quorum by JP MORGAN.
The beta shit from ICO's are offered to the public to shitheads like you who think they are worth a dime.
Fact is Hashgraph isn't even selling tokens to the public, only 5% was offered to INSTITUTIONAL investors. Meaning these tokens will be resold to their billionaire buddies.

All the beta public utility tokens are worthless.

You're the fucking pleb here that thinks Corporations are going to Binance and buy your overvalued arkies uhhu muh we're gonna adapt your platform.
You're fucking deillusional.

I swear to God Jews invented this line of thinking just to make white faggot monkeys more retarded.

You're right that most blockchains are useless but there is absolutely a place for public utility chains.

One of the most significant selling points of chains is decentralization. Without public consensus you basically have just a database system of a corporation not a blockchain.

Blockchain is analogous to a corporate revolution. Revolutions don't happen outside of economic trauma. Wait for the next recession, and it will be at least covered as attributable to some bankers or something who did something fishy.

After the next economic downturn, it will become commonplace for institutions to verify their transactions via public consensus. You can't do that with consortium chains.

ETH/OMG will rule that space.

Holy shit, do you actually believe pol is anything more than low IQ unaccomplished coping whites who grasp onto some idea that they're actually important and know some secret knowledge about Jews that makes them superior to everyone else?

It's a revolution nobody really asked for for the most part.

you're a selfish retard that thinks it's okay to fuck over your entire race. bless them for trying and going against the grain to manifest a better future.

fuck you for being empty and detached, incapable of empathy. defending a decaying system of deceit, treason and horrific covered up crimes.

The fees and risks of banking go down every year. With crypto the risks go parabolic with time. Crypto innovates in all the wrong directions. Too many silly aspies doing experiments without realistic vision.

It was never an option before, and once people understand that there can be a social check and balance against economic bad actors I would expect the public to demand it get adopted, at least by social demand.

Have you noticed a bunch of commercials recently by Facebook, Wells Fargo etc that all basically say "w-were sorry"?

This is how blockchain will get adopted. A corporation will do something fucked up and risk social ostracism. Then they'll try to save face and basically say "w-we'll submit to public consensus"

Eventually it will be expected of everyone

T.moshe

P.s please stop sending the rapeugees

No, it is blockchains, specifically ethereum. Sidechains and sharding will preserve the reliability of the secure blockchain itself, even once Casper POS is implemented, while introducing speed improvements. 0xBTC will keep the mining and specific lolcurrency element.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. 96% of Zionists are 100% white monkey retards. Your race isn't real you subhuman white faggot. Jews just tricked you so they could unite Europe and create the Eurozone and the Euro. That's your faggot white race user. Sorry to burst your room temp IQ bubble.

How do you figure? What is the connection you made there? Facebook stock made recent new highs btw.

my race is the best and i just want to hang out in harmony with it. is that so bad? clearly it's not because you like to hang out with us too on message boards

>u will never be white :(

The problem with this industry and this site in general is autism. You freaks are like insects who think they're people too. Insects with insect ideas about insect incentives and insectoid primitive ideas of insect tribalism. Normies hate you insects and your "21 million coins total because khvghlgbkgkgbg.... muh hwite race is beautiful and jews keep tricking us kvbhkhpk even though 96% of Zionists are 100% white European"

Majority of the platforms/dapps out there are fucking scams and they will drop to zero.
That is the reality of this ponzi game.

Enterprises will not buy your overvalued tokens from the exchange nor OTC nor from the devs themselves.
They will build their own platform. Most platforms are open source. Every fag here can fork it - modify it - build dapps on it and do whatever the fuck they want with it.

We seen this happen with XRP - which is basicly a fork from Stellar. It's platform runned by bankers. Noteable investors include Google, Alphabet, Digital Currency Group, Metastable.
It's worthless.

You call hedera hashgraph a dino project.
It's the only platform that I know off that CAN'T be forked. The only platform that is directly offering their services to enterprise level business.

I laugh at the brainlets who were fomo'ing buying Stellar when Stellar announced a ''partnership'' with IBM.
IBM just cloned their open-source platform, modified it and used it for remittance.
Thats all. Just a fork - modification no busines cases, no exponentionally ground breaking commercial exploits. Just a fucking fork.

Attached: download.png (303x166, 2K)

>implying we'd ever want to be a low IQ whiteskin
Enjoy your stolen wealth while it lasts. The East Asian master race is regaining dominance, all without your satan worshiping ruling class bullshit. Get ready for true prosperity on a global level you little unenlightened faggit.

found the nignog

that is a quality troll. Its almost as if you believe it.

SNTR will be using new tech called cDAG and will also be able to use masternodes. I called IOTA before anyone knew about it. Check it my dudes.

Attached: 017229D3-92A6-4FF2-8671-58A69B4797C6.png (1178x836, 134K)

holochain my nigger

Delete. This is too good for biz.

Regardless this is why LINK is obsolete because hyperledger already trusts a certain number of nodes so they'll trust those same nodes that are now oracles. Private blockchain are not permisionless so having a permissionless decentralized oracle network makes no sense.

Accredited investors are the only ones who can buy hedera hashgraph which is why biz doesn't like it because they can't put $500 lunch money into it.

Lulz