Bitmex

I want to know why you are using it, and how it's been working out for you. Inb4 larping.

Now, are you all trading the bart patterns or what? I can not imagine trading in such an environment, it is so incredibly easy to get absolutely destroyed whenever Bitmex wants.

It's not even illegal for CEO to do. Notice the shorts level is passing your threshold? Boom buy a shitton worth, you know how easy it is for CEO to do that? They can just ask one of their friends to do it, whatever.

THIS IS GAMBLING. THIS IS BRAINLET.

You are not in the "in crowd" to know when this happens. You are not able to use any kind of indicators for when this will occur. Because it's not based on logic, it is based on Bitmex CEO making money. At your expense.

Stop giving your money to niggers and kikes, please. I'm not even a bitter fag mad at you bobo bears for keeping the price down. I don't care if the BTC price is down, I can make money swing trading alts either way.

I just don't want you to keep losing your money to niggers and kikes, it's pathetic.

Attached: bitmex1.png (800x500, 9K)

thanks just shorted 100k

I’ve never used Bitmex in my life, I’m way too much of a brainlet.

Buying Crypto is already gambling, why gamble that?

please leave you hurt my brain

i trading with some fundamental analysis and some TA so far i have profit 0.3btc i never trade more than 5x leverage and always use stop loss
so for example right now i have long position with 0.15 btc with i filed on 6050 and stop loss at 5800 but becouse the price goes up i also changed my stop loss at 6400

Attached: 1517810162251.jpg (803x711, 66K)

>I'm not even a bitter fag mad at you bobo bears for keeping the price down
sure, I totally belive you

was doing great. figured out some great strategies and had more than doubled my bitcoin over 30 or so trades. was trading one day after being up all night and tired and for some reason went all in and i got liquidated on the drop from 7700-6600 in one fucking day when obviously i shouldnt have since that should have never happened. of course i also should have never gone all in but i was really tired and wasnt using my brain
I find in general with crypto that as soon as i find out a working strategy the entire market changes

This seems to be the case of 90% of traders. Do great until you get wiped out and can't get back into the game.

thanks just longed 100k

If you end up losing it all then you didn't "do well". Your luck just ran out. Plenty of degenerate gamblers start out by winning money.

There are traders who can make a consistent profit. They don't gamble. For them it's a boring ass job with very marginal returns.

it can be profitable if you stick with your rules never go full greed mood and if you do just step back from trading that same goes for emotion if you start have any emotions againts the market again stop trading

lost 3k on it over the course of a month, haven't used it since.

>as i find out a working strategy the entire market changes
This goes for every market user. Millions of computers and pattern-monkeys are looking at it and see the same thing. Unironically shit gets priced in.

rofl I've been shorting since three days ago this is not going well. Earlier trade I got +40%

yeah you gotta controll your emotions very well and always stick to the plan......set entry point, set exit point, set stoploss and fuck off....the more you fuck around buying and selling the more you loose.
the frustrating thing is that on like 8 out of 10 trades i get stoped out and lose a bit of money, but those 2 out of 10 make me a lot of money so long term im profitable....its just sickening sometimes watching your gains slowly getting eaten away by getting stopped by barts and shit....sometimes im losing for a long time and its important to keep composure and dont go on some risky trade with a "ah fuck it" attitude because thets how you get rekt

maybe. but i find general or specific ones keep happening where it cant be bots everytime... the entire market has changed in the way it moves just to fuck me. buys vs sells over time doesnt seem to matter right now anymore for example

lost 3k won 1k. Never used it again. Mostly trading BTC/USDT in monthly timespans now. Works pretty gud.

there was an user a few month back with a 25x short from 17k asking if he should sell his short
didn't saved it but he legit became a millionaire in one trade

this, avoid nigger margin. they can easily rig it. i trade too.

I don't want to see that name ever again
>mfw comfy again in hodl meme

Attached: 1519934950145.gif (500x281, 1021K)