This is what a good crypto portfolio looks like

This is what a good crypto portfolio looks like.

It's depressing watching all these 20 somethings throwing their money away on shitcoins like tron and xrp.

I sold $10m worth of eth back in January to get me through this drawdown. That was back when my employees were buying xrp at all time highs and my retarded cousin was telling me about verge. Definitely time to sell it you've ever lived through a speculative mania.

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-052819_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x2220, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x176d2e22a8293465cd2c7f70ea77b30da2b367e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Calls Tron a shitcoin
>Owns ADA

What a useless faggot you really are

hes larping

better than 99% portfolios posted on biz

It's a cap weighted bet.

I'm not a fan of ADA, but why wouldn't you buy a direct ETH competitor so you could be indifferent to which one wins.

I have 2 ETH genesis wallets holding 20k eth each. sold one for cash and other crypto, I'm holding the other through POS.

Thank you for placing your trust in me sweetie, I promise I won't disappoint!

Attached: HOT.jpg (212x588, 26K)

if a person truly has 13m he wouldn't be in biz at all

bat is a shitcoin

I dont have 14 but I had 4-5 in december and i shitpost on biz all day

I think Icon is more likely to overthrow ETH than ADA.

I have over 20M...

thanks, I'll read up on it. Obviously pretty bored to be posting here.

what price did you buy eth at?

wallet address pls for proof

genesis wallet, so I got ETH at 30 cents.
here's one I've given out before:
"ethaddr": "2e24b597873bb141bdb237ea8a5ab747799af02d"

ADA has the best and most productive dev process in the entire cryptosphere developing high assurance code for Cardano. I swear each passing day with biz brainlets shilling utter incompetent dev teams and total shit projects serves to confirm that 95% of biz posters are total fucking low IQ incompetents who are not going to make it.
>hopeless

shh you will make the brainlets on biz think for a moment

Yeah, I'm glad someone agrees with me. I don't think they are likely to displace ETH, but certainly above zero, and likely high enough probability that you would want to hedge if you'e holding millions worth of ETH.

So you didn't buy XRP early and didn't own the highest returning asset of 2017 and recorded human history. Ok bro I'll take your advice though thanks.

>tfw some anons have gotten BTFO so hard they start confusing their runescape bank account with reality

Attached: trumpasuna.png (930x532, 957K)

No LINK.. not gonna make it.

>Incoherent dribble about brainlets and IQ

Sure thing buddy!

PS, people who are actually educated don't bother bringing up something like IQ.

I have yet to meet one real person who made money off XRP.

On the other hand I know a lot of people who bought in near the top and are holding some pretty heavy bags.

1000 Dash --> masternode, noice
BAT I'm hodling since 3k sats, will sell once we get close to 5k sats.
Your portfolio is missing XMR IMHO

Do you trade?

Ive made more than portfolio in XRP off of less than 50K initial and I'm real.

No trading for me.

I like XMR but I feel that the chance for appreciation is slim due to ring signatures being so large. It will hit scalability limits far sooner than bitcoin. Still useful though.

as much as id love to beg you for money to make my life easier, can i ask for advice instead?

hodling;

MAN
ETH
COSS
TRAC
VEN

I just bought 4 more ETH, what should I put it in?

Attached: 1490271790641.jpg (531x517, 163K)

i'm sorry you're triggered by IQ but more sorry that you ignored the facts about Cardano and instead chose to attack a straw man. typical modern day "education" brainwashing. anyway, have a look at cardanoroadmap.com - if you're not impressed then i don't know what to say

good for you, my initial crypto investment was less than 1k.

XRP is still a shitcoin even if you made "more than portfolio" off it. Your statement confirms that XRP investors are limited to the young and/or brain damaged.

I like BAT as a speculative asset. When people figure out what coinbase and union square ventures are trying to do with utility tokens on ETH I think you'll see a big run up in those tokens.

I like BAT the most of those since the opportunity is so large, but wouldn't argue against another.

Thanks for the advice.

btw, what are you using your newfound riches for?

finally have time to pursue your passions?

Attached: 1521115427935 (1).jpg (750x651, 118K)

>imagine having 600k worth of ADA

Attached: 1524046210891.png (734x414, 113K)

neither, but a lot of goys here did well on the may moon mission

bought a house and a car, most of the money is just going to end up with the wife and kids. Nothing too exciting until my kids are grown.

Good on you for focusing on your family and not being like these filthy degenerates just interested in 50k hookers and lambos.

Attached: 1511986285387.png (1100x1100, 577K)

Your folio is shit.

Ethereum is a nice pick for guys who made it already, but for everyone else it is not interesting. Will not give you x100 ganiz.

Good luck cashing out BAT without crashing the price.

Other coins are shitcoins.

You got lucky with eth, that's it.

It's not JUST eth vs ada. There has to be a sizeable percentage of platform coins to tokens at this point.

Pls tell us what are they planning to do?

What other projects do u like OP?

I got "lucky" with BTC first, before I got "lucky" with ETH, and I was already rich anyway.

I think ETH will still 10x from here, it's definitely a solid pick. That compares nicely to almost anything else out there.

There are ICOs out there that will make people a lot of money, but that won't be you. It's going to be Tim Draper, Chris Burniske, Brock Pierce, ... All the professionals are here now and retail investors aren't going to see the type of gains that early retail guys like me saw.

They are trying to change the digital advertising model to cut out the middlemen (google & jewbook). Even with a low chance of success the market opportunity is so large that it still makes sense.

There are definitely a lot of platform coins, but I then filter it down to:
1. truly decentralized, (no dpos, no masternodes, ...)
2. competent dev team
3. POS or plans to be POS

That leaves just ETH and ADA in my opinion, though I'm always on the lookout for others.

What about decred richfag? Thoughts on bcash?

>i made money off eth look im a genius
>but check out those dumbasses that made money off xrp
quality thread

>13 mill
>doesnt cash out
>lmao wat are u doing nigga

How come these larp folios always get so much attention?

when did you start trading?

Makes me so happy when I see some whale that holds BAT.

I'm a poorfag but I'm all in on BAT. Seems like it has everything going for it, including the idea and team behind it. Hope it's the real deal.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

presence of a good team has little impact on coin's price

same

Attached: 1527431412015.png (950x795, 1.24M)

Definitely agree with you. The quality of the team ensures me two things though:
1. They'll keep making steady progress
2. They're not going to give up on the project/it's not a scam.

I think both of those things can lead to an increase in price at some point

Why would anybody buy BAT other than for pure speculation? What demand will there be for the token?

its attached to something that won't go way and is used. Go use tron, what does that even mean

Its a pretty simple question, what utility does the token have? What function of the BAT token will drive demand?

1. Advertisers buy BAT to run their ad campaigns
2. BAT is going to be used on multiple platforms
3. BAT is going to be used as a way to fund the media/content you like

There are going to be lots of uses for this token. The advertisement model is the beginning and will get things running, but it's essentially a browser with its own currency. It's like the currency of the internet

Looks solid, but BCH at this point makes Dash useless. It has much stronger backing, which is the most important aspect of a crypto. I'd hold at least as much Bitcoin Cash as I hold Dash.
If I was a millionaire, I'd also buy some LINK just because if it actually moons, it would make tolerating this board much easier

Attached: 1465277_10152057572652008_1818969107_n.jpg (680x453, 41K)

Hi, bangbus!

Doesn’t it seem counterproductive to force and advertiser to use one type of currency? Also, wouldn’t most advertisers just buy BAT in that case and immediately use them to avoid any market fluctuations? The browser is awesome, I just don’t see the need for the token when any cryptocurrencies could be used in brave browser and it would be more economically efficient to allow any cryptos to be used on the platform.

I started with 1k after Christmas and am currently at 15k, ATH was 20k. I think I did well considering the market correction, but I haven't been in the game as long. Am I going to make it? I really just want around 100k so I can afford my postdoc where ever I want.

I hate linking to plebbit, but your questions gets asked a lot and I'm pretty sure the exact same question was asked and answered by someone a lot smarter than me in this post:

>www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/8s2s3u/why_would_i_invest_in_bat/

Attached: BAT ads.png (1783x880, 644K)

I'm hoping some discord group will pump this useless shitcoin

Attached: logo_w_name.png (1184x867, 30K)

sign your address with 20k saying "biz june 2018"?

Woah. It's crazy someone who has 13 million, claims to have 20 million could be so ill-informed. I guess you can't cover everything and just take chances like the rest of us.

This. Lol

This guy holds dash over Monero kek doesn't know about ip obfuscation, bulletproofs or full ledger integration EOY. Taking this persons opinion is highly -EV play.

HOLY...you weren't kidding...20,000 ETH. I'm serious impressed. And here I am with only 400 ETH. I feel like my dick just got kicked in.

Attached: Pizza!.png (232x184, 35K)

HOLY correction. You have 40,000 ETH. If you hold long enough, you'll be elite class

how do you know this

etherscan.io/address/0x176d2e22a8293465cd2c7f70ea77b30da2b367e4

40K ETH @ $0.30 = $12,000 initial investment.
Truly awesome

Sick LARP homo

Attached: 1529432734185.png (500x373, 93K)

That is actually incredible that whales like this unironically browse Jow Forums. Mind sending me some ETH scraps so I can start my BAT fortune OP?

0xd444fb4901D195937d7794A80aaf71130FCb0122

Attached: big brain.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>truly decentralized, (no dpos, no masternodes, ...)

literally the most decentralized top 100 coin right now is ARK and it's DPOS. How you managed to make this amount of money and still being this much of a brainlet is beyond me.

Attached: 1320959218660.jpg (251x240, 7K)

No Stellar, no Ethereum Core, no EOS. Nope, not gonna make it

>40,000 ETH

Think he's already made it, friend.

Bc people want to believe it can happen to them lol

this larper just dowloaded blockfolio to make this thread. You have to fill the screen to the new screen size ratio on newer phones, hasn't even filled the screen on his samsung yet that's how you know the app is just dowloaded and the folio is fake.

Just because someone links a genesis address doesn't prove it is theirs.
I do agree with OP on the coins though, but at least make a tx between your supposed wallets before larping here

Big whale here.. thanks to LINK !

Attached: IMG_2342.png (750x1334, 405K)

kek, well spotted user.
OP btfo.

Attached: nice.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

>no Iota

You're a fraud

Advertisers will buy it to run ads in Brave.

Why no Zilliqa?

Attached: DE442E1A-89B3-43A6-A3A1-E33E430B2F1E.jpg (2400x1350, 277K)

www.mymilkers.xyz

Do you remember the day you became a man user?

Attached: IMG_0822.jpg (525x724, 60K)

what do you think about LINK?

>I bought eth early the post

he is larping

jealous

jealous of that DASH

Why BAT?

Neel Shah

>Just because someone links a genesis address doesn't prove it is theirs.

Sad you have to explain this

No XMR? I was thinking about getting a DASH node. I think its about at the bottom and Im about 400 away