Link General

Thinking about taking out a small loan to buy up cheap linkies. We gonna dip more or has the bull started?

Attached: IMG_0640.png (250x250, 17K)

The bull started

Attached: E097B431-1792-4644-8E88-CA2BCC44D11D.png (875x1010, 166K)

Regardless of whether or not we'll dip now is a good time to buy.

I believe in Link too, but taking out a loan for an investment is never a good idea.

Hi hello, pajeet here. Thinking about taking out a loan for potty training academy. We gonna shit more or will the British return?

YOLO user

Not worried about it because I have steady income and could pay it back within 2 months easy and still be making extra cash. Think I'm gonna go for it anons

1. Make it a long term loan (something like 10 years) since there is no guarantee that it will rise within 6 months. Unless you make a really strange deal with your bank you can always pay it back earlier.

2. Get a real loan. Never use credit cards or some other dumb shit like that. They have something like 15% - 25% interest. A regular loan should be less than 5%.

3. If they demand collateral offer them only stuff you are ready to lose. risk your wifes car but not your home.

YOLO user SEE YOU IN LAMBOLAND

go for it man

we never learn until we fail
So either you learn something, or you become rich as fuck
keep thinking head clear user. God speed

If they repo your wife's car be prepared to lose your balls as she will cut them off.

do it

t. just bought 5k more linkies last night now at 15k

i still don't understand why a shitcoin that moves 1:1 with BTC is somehow primed to have a bullish breakout

yep but don't put it in this shitcoin unless you are ready to get rekt. I just don't see them pulling this off, or anyone using this even if they can.

cause there is almost no working crypto project, once the chainlink mainnet is out we will see the true value and the companies working with it, this will partly decouple chainlink from bitcoin and moon on it's own, if bitcoins also moons, it will go outer stellar

is there a projected time for this "mainnet" to be out? until then people are just buying into a meme

Really sad that there are still so many like you in denial. LINK is dead.

this is pile of shit. no way it deserves the current marketcap

You retards also buying confido?
Didn‘t you get the message? Chainlink is dead because of too much competition in the field.

>taking out a small loan to buy up cheap linkies

Attached: 1517511851362.jpg (1024x649, 38K)

How did somebody this clueless ever find Jow Forums? May be the dumbest fud I have ever read in a Link thread. If you are going to fud to accumulate at least try to find some form of substance to support your bullshit.

Everybody will dump on mainnet release, if it ever comes to existence

Exactly.

>>>reddit

I took out 80k to buy ETH at $2. Kept 25% to service the 11% APR. Made monthly payments for a year and spent a lot because I had 25k cash. Eventually sold 10k at $10 and paid the loan back. Sold the rest at $50 because I didn't think it could go any higher, which was a mistake in hindsight but it made me pretty well off.

Anyway the point is that loans are fucking smart when you're dealing with a sure thing and can still pay the loan with your salary.

>everybody running nodes will dump on mainnet release

The absolute state of fud

Attached: 1526464605541.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Wrong, many will stake for passive income. I don't doubt there will be some taking profit but many will continue to hodl a large portion of their investment.

the problem is what if ETH went to $1.... you only know its a "sure thing" after you've made it

Your brain is as tiny as your heart, pakeet.

How do I stop sperging out and quit telling my friends about chainlink? They dont give a fuck and im trying to show them a gem but they could care less.

Just stop. You've given them an opportunity, they passed. Also, find a hobby to keep your mind off of your linkies.

plenty of the "guesses" around. some claim september 2018 due to the github commits. some believe it'll take until 2019.

I'm on the crapper right now send .1 BTC to 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa and this wealth of knowledge can be yours

I told my father about it but, I don’t think I sold it very well.

He asked how to purchase it and I told him through a Chinese exchange. He asked if they announced partnerships and I said not officially, he asked if they had a working product that is being used and I said not quite yet. He then asked me how it was performing and I said it’s about down 80% from ATH but, I told him that it was going to be revolutionary for crypto and the financial industries. I think he thinks I bought a scam.

Attached: 8A3D2E04-6436-44C0-80BA-26719B7EB537.jpg (658x523, 69K)

i can't think of a singly friend of mine that isn't too stupid for crypto let alone chainlink
no point in telling them. if it moons, I'll buy a few rounds

Attached: 1521213631439.jpg (560x560, 34K)

Chainlink is practically impossible to explain at this point (From a speculation perspective) without sounding like a madman.
Unless you have been browsing Jow Forums every day for the past few months theres just too many connections for people to understand.

requesting link marine ranks
you guys bought the dip, right?

but you bought a scam

This encapsulates why unironic LINK fudders are all essentially boomers. None of his questions were planted in the future, no foresight, entirely focused on immediate success.

chainlink has no future

LINK is only hard to explain if you're a literal idiot. It's simple

Want to keep smart contracts decentralized? Use decentralized data feeds to trigger them. Pay decentralized data feeders in LINK, stake that LINK to feed data, lose it if you feed bad data

I'm saving this post. If we were to get to a point where people started bragging, it has to be acknowledged that there were just very good reasons for very rational people to stay completely away. And if it was delusion from the start we can try to understand the levels of delusion we were working with.

>decentralized?! Whats that..why...is it better than ripple?

Pic related.

Attached: 1526439521609.jpg (2530x234, 126K)

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-131258.jpg (1484x435, 281K)

the chainlink project leads nowhere tho
its too good to be true all the connections are simply not real

>I think he thinks I bought a scam.
well you did

Link is down in sats though right? I dont check the price anymore.

Youre right though, when everyone catches on to chainlink it will moon. If this coincides with a btc bull trend then we'll literally go interstellar. I'm just happy if we gain sats.

i'm saving this post in my diary too. definitely a thinker. goddamn pappy and his questions, always making me feel small.

This is why we will all be rich frens

and i'm not saying things were better at the orphanage, don't get me wrong.

I told my father abut bitcoin at 300 and told him to by some but he didn't. I told my father about chainlink and have explained it and now he's investing some of that boomer professional retirement money into chainlink.

Just got 4k more!

Link will take years to moon. You got time user, don't go into debt.