I have 35k of BAT, will I make it

An hero coming up

Attached: bnnm.png (800x800, 223K)

dont have sentimantal feelings for your coins, bat is not going to make it and you are just losing money and opportunities

waiting for coinbase pump or I kms

Attached: 1507862163626.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

same here bro, 5k batkid here

Attached: 1528593184439.jpg (360x360, 8K)

I'm ready do die. I just want to eat bic macs and drink red bulls. BUT im TOO poor

15k REQlet here, i share your anxiety

Don't worry. It's basically irresponsible to not hold BAT at this point.

I'm a BATlet with 5k.

I'm already emotionally attached to this coin, it's too late. I think it's such a good idea and I just really truly believe in it. I plan on buying up to $1 and I refuse to believe it won't eventually make it to $5.

how fucked am I

$5 BAT will only net me 165k
im fucked any which way

This is easily in the top 10 of all erc20 tokens. It'll hit $1 soon enough, just chill brainlets

the time is killing me

Attached: batttt.png (800x800, 608K)

I need at least 5k more before it hits $1 bro

Attached: big brain.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Why would you kill yourself?
That's 8750 USD... you have a chance you idiot

do really think it could go as far as 20$

Attached: lil.jpg (882x882, 40K)

>60k BAT here. You should be fine. Pic related

Attached: bat.png (2241x1239, 528K)

Remember when Coinbase was the endgame of crypto? It used to be that you made it if you reached coinbase. Now Coinbase is the only hope for a recovery pump. What happened in this market?

Wait, doesn't BAT expire anyways though?

if BAT reaches normiebase and I don't make it then I won't ever make it with crypto

BAT will moon. Bigly. I dont know exactly when, but it will easily reach $5 a token.

what the fuck, where did you hear that. It's not milk

>Wait, doesn't BAT expire anyways though?
No it doesn't. The free BAT you get from Brave giveaways expires if you don't use it, but BAT is permanent

$20 in 5 years maybe

Coinbase listing would make it pop within a year

What is the incentive for somebody to purchase BAT other than pure speculation?

Try $100

speculation

i like the way u think

Attached: biography-elon-musk.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

How can I invest in Brave? I already have BAT but this token shit has me a bit confused, whereas the company itself is legit. Peter Thiel even invested in it (not BAT, but Brave).

desu I have no fucking idea how far BAT may rise, but this is among the most normie friendly platforms out there. All that retarded money flowing in to tip their favorite morons and companies purchasing ad space. This is my designated low risk hold.

desu* idk why autocorrect switches to nip speak

best yet, alot of crypto normies don't know about it. They believe in Ripple

feels good fren

Attached: 102A09E9-CBAD-4440-B5C7-C890D478A4DA.jpg (960x720, 96K)

The tipping/ payment ledger is great. The market will passively get spread thinner while publishers and channels will encourage the rest of their audience to adopt Brave ads making advertisers buy more ads repeating the process as the supply gets even thinner.

Not only that fren. We had a nice example with the Dow Jones Media announcement in which they offered a yearly subscription to I don't remember whatever the fuck financial webzine was that.
Know those normie/mobile games like Clash of Clans and how they use gems as currency to become OP, buy chests and get shit? Remember how you can either buy gems or get some for free by watching video ads of other games and apps? Pretty sure BAT is aiming also to do something similar. Brendan said one of the major problems behind ad blindness is that ads are merged into websites. They want to serve ads separately, possibly in a tab or whatever, so you can choose to actually watch it or nope to get free batties. Then you get free batties and you can either forget them and let them be redistributed among your most watched websites OR you can use them to unlock freemium shit like subscriptions, apps, articles, discounts or whatever.

Big Dick Brendan is basically:
>making sure you WATCH ads so publishers don't fucking waste their cash in bots or invisible placements
>making sure you are up to watching ads because you gain munnay or, much better, services from it
>block all the other (((fishy))) stuff that sells your data

Pretty bullish desu, even if at the end of the day I just wanna stop wagecucking before I kms.

Attached: 24131054_3867720696596359_6897001489472240549_n.jpg (237x361, 13K)

Through this means Brave is going to subconciously teach Normies that their has value. They'll start resenting parasite companies like Google, Facebook, Fitbit that harvest their data and put it up for sale. More alternatives will be built where Normies can gather their data forthemselves and then encrypt it on the blockchain, having it up for sale to be purchased by Smart Contract. Brave has this sort of template built in, as Blockchain becomes more mainstream it will reach this level.

I have the weirdest portfolio envy boner rn

Rooting for you BAT bro, >10k Bat hodler here

Their data**

BAT will fail
BAT guaranteed to pump
buy BAT now and gtfo later
profit

dude save yourself. Coinbase isn't listing any tokens besides currency and platform style tokens until they get more clarification.

SEC moves slow...think next year maybe they will start to sort out utility tokens.

If BAT only airdropped they could have avoided all this sec approval crap