Ambrosus will moon. Dozens of companies pilot testing

Ambrosus is also making its own sensors. How many companies does vechain work with again? Excluding BMW and McDonald’s

Attached: 3A26D27A-D802-4B90-A6FA-157F0C405049.jpg (1242x1641, 917K)

Embarrassing is the result of the problem. What are you doing here in kataniye campaniyan? Become a blogger and reader

Excuse me?

a fuckton?

Vechain works with already more than amb ever will and has 250 more partnerships ready to be inked you fuckin brainlet

already got my node

Where's BearWolf? I guess the price bottomed out so he doesn't need to FUD to accumulate anymore?

gonna make it with this sigma

How mr.wizard?

They're literally the only team who isn't pajeeting. Delivering every fucking time. COMFY

Holding 300k
A bit nervous desu AMB solely depends on business adoption and while there are shitton of PoC and pilots, there is no confirmation for production phase yet.
I’m also a filthy jibmarine so it’s all ogre.

Attached: F360E94B-3271-465D-ABBB-A1C46B5FC4B0.jpg (300x350, 24K)

As long as the price goes up before the team tokens get released I am ok because until then they have a strong incentive to care about token price.

They have said on numerous occasions they care nothing for token price and only about adoption. Of course, any company wanting to seem legitimate will say this but they have been very adamant about it. Only time will tell whether or not they are serious or they are scheming, but I will say if they're scheming they are being very elaborate about the whole thing.

honestly, this is just embarrassing

Scamcoins don’t really care about team tokens, because usually they buy a bit of ICO from themselves or work with whales.

What's embarrassing?

The whole bearwolf thing is pretty cringy as fuck, 'angel' .

Get the fuck off my board you russian manlet.

Whats not embarassing about AMB?

Fundamentals, Tokenomics, Vlad Trifa, Stephen Croncota ... the list goes on.

dozens of branches of seafood commons

300k is a lot dude. I feel good about my 30k Sigma but I'll get to the next tier up if the price stays low (probably won't)

Redpill me on sigma.

oh i just meant the sigma tier node.
10k amb is zeta
30k is sigma
75k is something else

is that not a good thing though. adoption = token price increase

You understand right, that Angel is unfathomably more successful than you'll ever be
The dude also fucks

if token price doesn't increase when masternodes start paying out it's going to be a free money printing machine for me. Obviously that won't happen and token price will adjust to masternode returns with further increases due to speculation of more adoption