Trading Wins and how to avoid taxes (EUROPE)

Hello together,

Now thats the situation:

a good friend of mine has increased his trading account rapidly over the last year.

So we are based in Germany and obviously you gotta pay 25% taxes on your wins if you wanna withdrawal the money on your bank account. But we talking about nearly 2 million euros of wins, so it is reasonable why he wound like to pay the 500.000€

The question is now, how to get the money safely without paying too many taxes on it?

I would really appreciate if someone would share their experience.

Thanks in advance!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 15.50.13.png (666x684, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staatenlos.ch/23-laender-ohne-einkommenssteuer-und-wie-du-in-sie-auswandern-kannst/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only a simple 25%
Pay back to your society. Like nigga really

-> swiss bank account
-> move your homebase to crypus

Go sell it OTC in Dubai, then transfer it bit by bit idk if german shmucks check for money in the baggage so try to go through a shitty airport.

buy drugs on darknet and sell locally

Just pay the tax brah. Not worth going to jail over 25%.

> Paying back 25% of your effort to a shitty country

listen to yourself

take it and go live elsewhere IMO

germany
tax free if hodl 1 year - you need to prove that it is in the wallet for 1 year without trading (sending between wallets is ok)

trading -> this has to be taxed.

IF 2 mills, hodl for 1 year

Thanks your quick replies guys!

I really thought about getting a bank account in switzerland. Has anyone any experience if thats still works like in the "good old days"?

withdraw to multiple bank accounts over time from different exchanges with as many payment processors as possible. Never withdraw over 10K, don't withdraw in regular intervals, don't withdraw always the same amount. Congratulation, if you are not a Nigger and don't buy shit you could theoretically not afford with your official income and show it everyone, you now have 2 Million tax free

it isn't only 25% tax. If your good friend is employed, it counts as additional capital gains and s/he would also have to add health insurance + solidarity + unemployment + pension + church tax if s/he is into that kinky stuff. There is a cap for the health insurance AFAIK so with that amount of capital gains s/he would definitely hit that cap. I'd still say around 38-40% taxes in total.

If not cashing out, s/he can hodl 1+ year. It works with FiFo method as well, meaning s/he can declare her/his oldest hodl as cash out. That way no taxes...

I would have to pay 50% of these 2 mills in austria
just to get ahmed and his 3 wifes and 17 children 2 nice houses and free shit.

Fuck you

Yeah I know.

but im not gonna hold that for a year mate

If any crypto wallet is tied to you via an exchange or broker, you will have to explain some things one day.

The FA may not be able to check everything now but they can come back to you up to 5-7 years? I think.

Thata fucks me up royaly too. I'm gonna list everything and go for LIFO, if this goes through, jackpot. If not... well fuck I hope we get another bullrun until end of 2018

Thank you for your replies!

Now, im pretty sure there must be a way to get out of the situation safely without paying that amount of taxes & waiting a whole year.

staatenlos.ch/23-laender-ohne-einkommenssteuer-und-wie-du-in-sie-auswandern-kannst/

Check this out

Es ist so einfach.

Braucht er das Geld jetzt? Dann Steuern zahlen.

Braucht er es nicht?
Alles in Monero und niemanden was erzählen. Wieso weißt du überhaupt was davon?

Zum auscashen einfach mit dem Auto in die Schweiz und unter 10.000 Euro bleiben. Da zwinkert kein Schweizer Grenzbeamter und solange du kein Kanacke bist hält dich eh keiner auf.

any of these options would mean for your good friend that s/he stays more than half a year outside German reich. Double taxing is not an issue for the reich but if s/he stays in reich for longer than 6 months a year, s/he will have the pay the tax difference.

Tough stuff mein Neger

Attached: meinneger.jpg (289x292, 21K)

ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS, PAY MERKLE AND SUPPORT MUHAMMAD AND HIS 15 CHILDREN?

OP is trying to do the western world a favour, help the goddamn man out!

Go to belgium to buy some gold ! there is some guy ask me to sell some ful btc for gold bar .at + 15% in total otc . cause they know how to fuck EU

Attached: 225-10.jpg (691x854, 58K)

Wenn ihr von Crypto leben könnt verpisst euch einfach nach Portugal, wandelt es in Monero um und macht euch dort ein schönes Leben ohne Steuern auf Trades, günstigen Mieten, gutem Essen, viel Sonne, Infrastruktur, Strand und coolen Leuten.

Portugal has 0 taxes on crypto
You could probably cash out in France or Italy with close to 0 tax by abusing loopholes.

Forget France. 70% for big amounts.

>not evading taxes paid to the government and giving that same 50% to your own mercenary group on orders to remove kebab

Attached: kebabremoval.gif (444x250, 2.72M)

Nah, capital gains are taxed 15% tops, but that's still a bit too much, I think you can avoid that.