Ripple (XRP)

Get in now. They're partnering up with fucking everybody and trading around $0.50 right now. If you can't see what's about to happen you don't deserve all this free money. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: Ripples-XRP-coins-has-a-brand-new-logo-696x449.jpg (696x449, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/74072/currencies-direct-completes-successful-pilot-of-xrp-for-fx-payments--
hackernoon.com/4-alarming-reasons-ripple-might-not-be-what-you-think-9debc3c86985
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/fincen-declared-ripples-xrp-coin-as-currency-not-a-security-sec-decision-pending/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20 mil market cap
>get in now
>the absolute state of

>20 mil
Fucking brainlet

Well considering my wallet is stuck with 20 XRP I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon even I wanted to OP

than sell your bitcoin and buy peepcoin

*bil
my point still stands

Not worth the effort, op. Jow Forums hates money and cryptos that are actually making meaningful progress/partnerships (like XRP, XLM, and IOTA).

It's okay though, Jow Forums doesn't deserve the gains. Let them have their stinky linkies.

>xrp xlm iota
That's quite a shitcoin trifecta right there.

Proving my point, thank you, user.

the return on this is way smaller than risky shitcoins though, I would hold those but only after I make enough from shitcoins

what others support
>ethereum
>bitcoin
>xrp
>cardano
>eos
>stellar
>iota
>monero
what Jow Forums supports
>funfair
>chainlink
>request network
>0xbitcoin
>skycoin
>turtlecoin
>nano
>0xbitcoin cash
Jow Forums manages to buy in every chink/pajeet pump and dump scam coin
people that literally dont know how to wash their assholes properly, somehow manage to fool Jow Forums retards.

What makes you think biztards have a brain? Most here are failures in life, don't have jobs, no friends, are virgins etc. The coins they shill reflect their IQ, so it's not something you should be surprised about.

Its hilarious

neat I got into every single one of the top group except for eos at the very start. Have not touched any of the lower group at all. I did almost get thread hyped into funfair tho.

fucking kikes never give up with this piece of shit project

>fucking kikes never give up with this piece of shit project

Attached: 48741157.png (1214x708, 52K)

>>turtlecoin
Four faggots from a shitcoin discord spamming their memetoken constantly does not mean Jow Forums supports it, fren.

not making free kyke money? Wow you must really be in crypto for the tech innit

This is the only coin that does not need any shilling at all.

is that because its a given that everyone with a brain should be holding it or its been shilled to death already and theres no where for it go?

very loaded statement by yourself

Ripple reminds me of Hooli from Silicon Valley

Just has the stench of try-hard tech corporatism all over it without any of the innovation or excitement. I'd be afraid of buying Ripple even to make money off of it because if it failed and I didn't make money I'd never forgive myself for buying such a piece of trash.

>e to fool
one of the best answer ever on biz

Ripple may (may, because none is confirmed) have some partnerships but literally none of them is about XRP.

Shut the fuck up. I posted this earlity today and now you are copying me. I am not done accumulating kys.

finextra.com/pressarticle/74072/currencies-direct-completes-successful-pilot-of-xrp-for-fx-payments--

"Brian Harris, Chief Product Officer at Currencies Direct, said of the move 'our trial with XRP was a resounding success. We’re currently assessing our next steps, but the evidence we’ve gathered indicates that the use of XRP is a game changer, making payments near-immediate and significantly improving service to our customers.'

'Our goal is to offer the best possible service. We believe that utilising cryptocurrencies in this way - as a transfer of value, rather than as a store of value - is the next logical step for our industry. It is, after all, the intended purpose of cryptocurrencies and we’re proud to be leveraging new technology to deliver the most convenient and seamless experience for our customers.'"

Please do research before making yourself look like a complete brainlet.

Funfair is a fine product, and closer to launch and use than most of those other coins (especially fucking cards I lol)

it does not belong in the lower half. Don’t be a fucking sheep all your life douche-cunt

Attached: 2DC15E79-7548-42AB-97DA-7670BD84E5FD.jpg (640x493, 58K)

Cardano*

Attached: F7D7BBF3-8C5B-44F9-900A-DB448EE0C7F7.jpg (916x1024, 307K)

fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Attached: opinions.png (1860x1364, 486K)

hackernoon.com/4-alarming-reasons-ripple-might-not-be-what-you-think-9debc3c86985
fucking brainlets buying xrp
jed mccaleb is the brains behind the operation and he left to create XLM from scratch. He threw away the xrp blockchain to create a new one because XRP has serious flaws in it.

>5. XRP adoption ≠ price increase
retarded af
>4. XRP is not decentralized
false
>3. XRP is not disruptive technology
so?
>1. XRP is not Ripple
no shit.
>2. XRP is not the currency of the future
means nothing

exactly. You just put out exactly why biz is fucking retarded. thanks IOTA is poised to do some crazy things, and biz still says muh toaster akbahr, the devs are assholes, wahhh but theres no wallet
There's no point in even trying to talk to biz about good projects, they want pump n dumps like 0xbtc

New ATH til September 1st. Still Plenty of Time, but Jow Forums too busy buying skycoin.....

What happens when XRP is deemed a security? Because it is.

buy my bags /thread

Bump

Let ripple RIP

It's not. Really. FinSec agreements and Ripple's close work with regulatory bodies guarantees that XRP will be not be classified as a security. Two former SEC administrators, including the former SEC chairman, are actually defending Ripple in a court case where some brainlet is trying to claim XRP is a security. That's almost as good as the SEC officially stating that they aren't a security, because otherwise former SEC administrators wouldn't dare defend Ripple in court. It would completely undermine the SEC going forward, because Ripple would absolutely take them to court.

Xrp would be great stock for the company
As a coin its fucking useless

The company already has stock. And if you don't understand the use-case for XRP (as the companies that are actively live testing it do), there's no hope for you.

>Go to slip.gg
>Get 0.00007448BTC for free with the code "Mesper"
>Use a martingale
>???
>Profit

>entire post says nothing of value
if the company relies in some way upon the price of its coin, if the coin in some way pays dividends, if the coins infrastructure is not complete and is requiring an independent party to do work on it; if the answer to any of the above 3 is yes, it's a security. Ripple is a security because it is reliant on an independent entity. No amount of "but they work with the SEC, that's *basically as good as* not being a security ;)" will change that.

I'm sorry, user, you're misinformed. XRP right now exists in a grey area between being a security and not being a security. The SEC hasn't ruled yet on XRP's classification because they're giving them enough time to create more distance. Whether you think that's okay or not doesn't matter, it's the reality of what's happening.

It won't be classified as a security despite your hope that it will be. There's enough distance between Ripple and XRP that it'll be cleared, and that separation is quickly growing.

I'm sorry, user, you're misinformed. XRP right now exists in a grey area between being a security and not being a security. The SEC hasn't ruled yet on XRP's classification because they're giving them enough time to attempt to separate themselves from their coin, but there is no guarantee this will happen in time for a ruling and might not even be enough because the coin is still centralized. Whether you think that's okay or not doesn't matter, it's the reality of what's happening.
It will be classified as a security despite your hope that it won't be. There isn't enough distance between Ripple and XRP that it will be cleared, and that separation isn't growing fast enough.

former sec defending xrp as non security
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/fincen-declared-ripples-xrp-coin-as-currency-not-a-security-sec-decision-pending/
It won't be classified as a security despite your hope that it will be. There's enough distance between Ripple and XRP that it'll be cleared, and that separation is quickly growing. as the coin becomes more and more decentralized every day, recently ripple added 2 non ripple validators to the UNL.