Foreigners moving to another country are calling "immigrants"

>foreigners moving to another country are calling "immigrants"
>am*ricans and e*ropeans moving to another country are called "expats"
Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: cardi_b_alfombra_mtv.jpg (651x400, 28K)

*called immigrants

you don't know the difference between being an immigrant and an expat?

milk

how is it any different between a coolie and an expat?

Milky!

Because Americans and Europeans aren’t moving to shithole third world countries to leech off of their public welfare systems.

you're leeching the kindness and scams thirdworlders by taking advantage of their raw materials.

But they are coming to first world countries like mine. Taking advantage of the public healthcare system and begging for handouts. Had to deport hundreds this past year. Wh*toids are a disease, at least Chinese tourists leave after their vacation, pigskins constantly try to stick around or overstay their visas.

Attached: 12-13.jpg (800x435, 77K)

no what is it? both couldn't make it in their home countries and abandoned ship in my view

Wut

Attached: 1526700060741.jpg (600x674, 31K)

What's the difference, then?

They're called foreigners from here.

Thank you kindly to you and Morocco for keeping our pedophiles and degenerates of all kinds away from us. We're not in a hurry to get them back.

Immigrant: someone moving to another country to live there and make it his new home

Expat: someone who moves and lives in another country temporarily

Attached: zzz.jpg (691x1157, 113K)

An expat is a temporary worker on a foreign contract usually working for the same company they work at home. They have a contract in their own country, usually more expensive for the employer than a local contract, which is why expats are usually managers, engineers etc. They're not seasonal workers.

With globalisation of workers rights and salaries the difference between these and imported workers on temporary local contracts is fading.

Expatriates refer to someone residing in another country permanently also

In my opinion I think it goes like this. From the perspective of the country the person is going into they would be seen as an immigrant. The perspective of the country they are leaving from, they would be seen as an expatriate.

So it's the same shit and there's no difference other than being from a rich or a poor country, classic hypocrisy

Immigrant = Move to other country
Expat = Relinquished your citizenship

>temporary worker
The superior ones leave while ooga booga welfare queens never leave or contribute to society

why expats, not coolies?

>foreigners moving to another country are calling "immigrants"
they come to take money [your money]
>am*ricans and e*ropeans moving to another country are called "expats"
they go to spend [give] money [their money] to another cunt

how will you ever recover

Haha get fucked, brownskin. We always win.

Do these nurses give extra service?

>has lived in japan for 20 years and has had multiple occupations and lived in multiple cities
>still call themselves an expat

White people are racist.

If i was in charge only some can be accepted, though i doubt they want to go to a third world shithole, insteead we have all kinds of nigger latinos unneducated that harms our culture, we have only the worst of the worst and people are too stupid to make some sense and the goberment keeps doing the same shit and people sems to like it. My country its full of cucks

There are German immigrants/expats here, they've married an American and have mutt children and lived here for 5+ years and they still call themselves expats

>Mutt

So they marry sheboons or something

>to first world countries like mine
user, please, I love Thailand, but the closest it to 1st world country is in BKK and that's it.

Any source to this?

The degenerates that go there get their diseases cured there too

Source?

Are you saying I can get free medical treatment for whatever in Thailand