Hi there HODLer, nice account you have there

...would be sad if someone... froze it...

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/eos/@eosnewyork/an-explanation-of-the-emergency-actions-taken-on-17-june-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems you have some stolen EOS coins citizen, your wallet shall be confinscated and redistrubted to the people.

Jokes is on you I keep all mine on binance.
Funds are safe.

How long till sjws take over and freeze accounts of [trigger warning] cis white males?

Attached: 88656B91-BA26-4942-91BD-ECF30A1B9FA1.jpg (1936x979, 255K)

>he thinks the chinese BP cartel won't freeze the binance hot wallet if they feel like it

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (140x125, 5K)

until they freeze binances wallet...

I never really thought about that until now. the BPs can take down fucking exchange wallets at their hearts desire. god damn.

I wonder what happens when the china communist party threatens some china whale BP cartels too... but yeah it's dPos and blockchain 8.0 so why bother

tl;dr whats BP cartel and why its so powerfull?

EOS devs can and will arbitrarily freeze funds of anybody they deem an 'enemy of the state' of eos.
An easy experiment would be to associate an address with a sockpuppet nazi account or something, and then watch what happens when some SJW's report them to eos. I guarantee you they will act, and determine that its a 'breech of the constitution' or some shit like that.

21 block producers control all aspects of the EOS blockchain. 2/3rds BP vote can change anything - lock accounts, confiscate funds, change smart contracts, anything. so all you need to do is acquire enough of the 21 nodes and do anything you want, and since chinese wash trading exchanges already control the majority of the EOS tokens, they can take over whenever they want.

well thats actually good for banks and goverments . More likely they will use shit like eos and ripple than decentralized one

>constitution

Satoshi has spoken. Massive shitcoin.

Attached: Capture.jpg (539x436, 52K)

Attached: eos_emergency_measure_of_protection.jpg (501x696, 64K)

Top kek.

What happens when China orders Binance to freeze their EOS wallets 'cuz of Black Dragon crime & start throwing Binance relatives in jail?

>for order and public safety we need to do X

hmmmm where did we here this before

>the logic and reasoning for this order will be posted at a later date

My favorite line

I'd love to see how they scale these printed and hand signed missives to millions upon millions of dapp users lmao

They will have to create local circuits of eos courts.

wtf is this????????????????

jesus tap dancing christ what a fucking shit show

Sorry you thieving pajeets, looks like you'll need to run your scams somewhere else

EOS has a court that can theoretically order BPs to do anything.
In practice BPs have the only real power, in this case they blocked the accounts on their own and the court only rubberstamped their decision.
steemit.com/eos/@eosnewyork/an-explanation-of-the-emergency-actions-taken-on-17-june-2018

Lmao this shit looks like commissar ordering to send dissidents to Gulag

Attached: CE310187-63CB-4270-A7D6-60072EB4BAEE.jpg (680x500, 151K)

>BPs

Black Panthers?

how fucking new are you that you don't know what BPs are, the absolute state of biz

nigger

lol newfag