I am Korean girl and I want to ask japs

I heard that Japanese women's rights are lower than Korea from other people. So I believed that. But today I chatted with a Jap boy. Just chatted not met. But I was really shocked because he really respect women. And he was just normal Jap boy. I thought in all asia country women right's are low but it was not true.

Of cause Jap cant know accurately which country is better for women because they didnt live in both countries korea and japan. But there are someone who lived in both countries let me know

Attached: 다운로드.png (151x100, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U90T2aur654?t=2182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savonlinna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olavinlinna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not making sense

gaysex made you girl? same

Women's rights were a mistake.

What is the correct word?

Tl;dr
She thought women were opressed in Japan, then realised it's not true because she chated with a a Japanese dude who was polite (it doesn't make any sense)

Totalitarianism

post tits, naruto

Attached: jap.png (911x710, 110K)

I chatted with many men so I dont judge men just because he is polite.
I think I dont have to judge people by their country. But Korea men are worse than jap

tits of gtfo

penis or gtfo

don't call us jap haha

Okay I will call japanese. I thought jap is just abbreviation not degrading

I am writer and I dont want to degrade Korean men really. It is sad and shame that I live in country where women are opressed. I cant understand why Korean men degrade all women. Ever other asian country they do not degrade women

메갈년 또 지랄났네 ㅋㅋㅋ씨발 이싸이트 어떤곳인지 알고 오는거냐

>I heard that Japanese women's rights are lower than Korea from other people.

You are brainwashed by gook lies.

Maybe he was just a particularly polite person? If you only chatted with him, you don't know him well. He might actually be just as bad as the stereotype says. I just don't think you should make conclusions about all Japanese from one encounter.

If you understand Japanese or Chinese, watch this video. It’s a Japanese tv program.
It’s main point is “which country has the best men to get marry with, China, Japan and Korea?”
The Japanese wife with her korean husband looks very happy despite much difficulty in cultural difference
youtu.be/U90T2aur654?t=2182

I think Koreans lie about Japanese
You are right but I am not talking about just polite. How can I explain...Japanese think woman equal with men

As a peasant i dont get why its bad to separate man and woman
They objectively have less mascle power and different stuffs to have as a hobit

>youtu.be/U90T2aur654?t=2182
Thanks for video but I cant understand language

I agree with you. But Korean boys pout all women. The fucking korean boys upload their foreign girl friends photo on internet. I really hate the Korean boys. Of cause in all country there will be bad boys but korean boys do not think it is guilty that upload their gf's photo on internet

japs are nation of liars, honne and tatemae is inscribed in their hearts

Korean boys think it is not guilty to upload their gf's naked photo. because she is girlfriend. In Korean web site, there are so many the fucking korean boy's foreign gf's naked photo. I think the foreign girls do not know about Korean boys.

hey I will not date with the japanese boy. I was bored so I just chatted with them. He was not flirting me. In fact I am really sad because Korean men are worst in even asia.

Just move to Dongducheon and marry an American soldier if you want to move somewhere with equal gender rights.

OK to sum up absolutely
>pro
Korean men are very kind, protective, strong and protective and dependable because of military service
>con
For Korean men, their mother is more important than their wife and they often put side with their mother’s side rather than their wives

what is "women's rights"? men and women have the same rights, don't they?

I'm sure not all Korean men are like Infiltration here. Maybe you've just been to unlucky and haven't found a good one yet?

Attached: infiltration.jpg (300x300, 11K)

I chatted with American soldiers. They have equal gender rights thought than Korean men...

In Korea, Korean men think they can upload their girl friend or wife's naked photo on internet.

Gosh... I want Korean wife to make 3 kids with...

Attached: Y02celAD5dE.jpg (1131x1080, 158K)

Not perfectly equal, but for the most part an American woman will have the same opportunities as an American man. In many cases they can be judged on similar criteria.

I have looked Korean men for my whole life. not for bf, for friends. they are all fucking ass.

op looks like this
are you sure

Attached: a259bbcce1d5c151b8d20bc5ce6a2a99.png (850x477, 404K)

You can have Korean wife if you want :)
I think so. It will be good to live in USA

but if there isn't laws against this for both men and women it's not a men's privilege

If in Korea, a woman's naked photo is uploaded on internet, every people say the woman is whore. So it do more damage on woman.

Nice!

Attached: v2keh2ktqvI.jpg (768x768, 81K)

In fact I am really embarrassed because korean girls are oppressed. When I chat with foreign boys I am sad and shame. Because I am also Korean. I thought in Asia all women are oppressed. But it was only in Korea. So sad

What about me can I have Korean wife too?

그만 좀 해 워마드년아 재미도 없고 시발

Hittites don't oppress women. Marry a Hittite man.

Attached: 1546263727748.jpg (776x774, 45K)

and this is not a lack of rights, you can't make a law against it without damaging equality against law of men and women or without damaging freedom of speech, but you can associate voluntarily to push your ideology in the society but without getting subsidies of the from public money

If you have opportunity to meet Korean girls you can

infiltration literally did nothing wrong

>You are right. We Korean women are doing the efforts to improve society. But I think the only things that Korean woman can do is "not meeting Korean boys". Many Korean girls think so. The Korean boys will never change. We Korean girls will do effort for single women who dont meet korean boys

:)

Korea was always colony of other country. And Korea didnt independent by itself. It was with the help of another country. So the Korean men feel inferior.

Stop larping you stupid fucking whitey.
Write a long full correct sentence in korean if you are really korean.

너가 먼저 한국말로 해보던가 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ구라는 무슨

시발 내가 진짜 외국 남자애들이랑 채팅할때 쪽팔려 죽겠음 여기서야 어짜피 만날 애들 없으니까 걍 사실대로 쓰는건데 내게 개네 앞에서 한국 남자 욕하고 싶겠냐?근데 그새끼들도 한남들 씹창인거 존나 잘 알고 있더라고. 개네가 그런 말하때마다 존나 비참하고 쪽팔리고 좆같아서 외국 새끼들이랑 채팅도 못해먹겠음

여기서야 내가 그냥 사실대로 쓰는거고 막상 외국 새끼들이랑 채팅할때 내가 쪽팔려서 한남도 옹호해주는데 기분 진짜 개같아서 시발 하도 비참해서 그냥 외국 새끼들이랑도 채팅 하지말까 이런 생각 듬

What? I am a foreigner, why did you come here?? Just to chat?

You are foreigner in Korea?I came here just to talk with other culture people. I dont chat personally in Jow Forums. But I can learn english here

Yes, I am a foreigner. If you have any questions I can answer them.

How do you think about Korea?Have you met Korean girls?I think Korean girls have no confidence and act like dolls. Maybe Korean girls have to change I guess. And all Korean people are group based. How do you think?

I am Korean too. So I am group based person. And I dont think on myself. I come to Jow Forums because if I talk with foreigners, I can change a little.

LMFAO

I have been to many countries and life quality in Korea is very good. Crowded but good. Korean girls are very mixed and different. Korean girls are cute, in general they put a lot more effort on appearance than most western girls. It seems like a lot of work. Some are aggressive, others very passive i guess. But they always expect the men to do everything in terms of dating and stuff. Koreans are very group based like the japanese but thats just the culture.

They are both shit. Come to Poland instead, we aren't as sexist as them.

Attached: 1546129333201.png (1000x563, 231K)

poles are the niggers of europe.

I totally agree with you haha you are all right. South Korea is really worst. I want to go Poland someday

Nice. We are more sexist than Poland.

There are many many many many better european countries than poor Poland.

He was probably romantically interested in you and thus was very nice and polite. That's universal.

Poland is a shithole desu.

Someday I will travel many countries in Europe. I am interested in many things, beautiful buildings, landscapes etc

Poland isn't poor. It's pretty decent place to live.

No he was not interested in me. I can distinguish boy flirting.

For the love of god don't visit P*ris.

Come to Germamy we're not sexist. You can stay at my place but be careful there's sometimes this white goo that appears on your feet ir face at night haha.

haha oh that famous german white goo, so mysterious yet accepted!

Poland may be a decent place to live relative to a sub-saharan African country, but not to a Western nation like Switzerland, nor to South Korea.

No you probably can't.

You will be disappointed. Europe is flooded with rude, low IQ Muslims and Africans. You will witness the slow decay of Europe and honestly, it's a very depressing sight. Don't come here.

Regardless of gender,there aren’t human rights in japhahahaha

Yeah haha... its reaaally weird haha

>Europe is flooded with rude, low IQ Muslims and Africans. You will witness the slow decay of Europe and honestly, it's a very depressing sight. Don't come here.
But nothing like that is happening in Poland. I guess West is the real shithole then.

okay I will believe you. Maybe boy know about boy than me.
And if I go Europe, I will go there with my family or many Koreans. Of cause it will be dangerous asian girl traveling alone. I love classic music and art. So I want to go to museum and see opera

Hii dear can u opn feet

Need a feet inspection if u wana come europe sent feet

fuck you roastie bitch

Hello pls respont need feet pic for come europa

In a couple of decades I would advice her to visit Poland rather than a Western European country. For the time being, she should witness neither.

Hm... I'm just saying that your image of a white, civilized and cultured Europe will shatter. European operas are a reflection of what Europe was some decades ago, so if you want to experience the traditional Europe, you will LOVE operas. I certainly do.
And I just want to repeat one thing another poster said: DON'T GO TO PARIS!

feet pic?you are kidding

Do you tell your boss you think he's a faggot? No?
Then you're doing honne and tatemae.

But Korean "men" ARE girls

Not kidding is real. Pls send

I love classic music and art. I dont have fantasy about Europe. Why dont go to paris? haha

You can go paris but will need feet pic for come

No kidding I never heard that. It doesn't make sense

Paris is full of blacks and middle-easterners.

Its real. I work border stop and we take pics like finger print. You will need send me here quick photo so i say

>Why dont go to paris?

Attached: 1442676456858.jpg (1414x610, 381K)

Oh no no no no... don't go to art museums. You will be bombarded with pictures of penises of black men and anal sex. I'm not even joking. I was in the art museum in Arhus (Denmark) with my family... and it was not a fun experience.

Paris is extremely dirty, full of violent blacks and muslims. It's not a romantic place like it is portrayed in Hollywood movies. It's a terrible place and you're not safe there, not even if you go with many friends. The blacks there hate Asians and will attack you.

Attached: tdBNrly.jpg (500x442, 65K)

I will be in Korea in my whole life haha. Korea is such safe country

come 2 USA

Thanks for knowing me that. Safety is most important. Korea is really safe country and asian girl is danger in foreign. I will enjoy art in my country

Really?toes print?like finger print?I never heard that.
I want to go someday haha

I have to shill a little here.

>So I want to go to museum and see opera
Come to Savonlinna, Finland during the summer. We literally host one of the best European opera festivals in the summer, the thing that is even better is that the opera festival in question is held in a medieval castle, which is one of the more unique castles you can find anywhere in europe. Also on top of this, this town has a comfy, quiet and peacefull atmosphere, even during tourist season. (During winter this town is quite literally dead. Because it's small.)

If it is nature, culture and history you are after, this place has it all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savonlinna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olavinlinna

This. Unfortunately most bigger and more urban places have turned more or less to shit. You still have historical sights, museums and all that, tainted with "diversity", "multiculturalism" and other absolutely retartded shit. More rural places are your best bet if you wanna enjoy travelling.

Attached: Olavinlinna.jpg (1200x900, 276K)

Its tru. Many arabs walk barefoot so it help with crime. Send a quick pic of your feet

>goin to finland for a holiday

Top kek