Scam or not, hate it or love it...

Scam or not, hate it or love it... All this drama brought a fuckton of attention to skycoin and more people are looking into it. If you're not buying at these prices what the fuck are you even doing in crypto, have you not learnt anything all this time in this market? Buy at peak despair or you're never gonna make it.

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I'd rather not make it in that case pajeet

I'd expect no less from low t's

BUY BITCONNECT, its at it's despair peek too - I also heard that GOX and THERANOS team up together and releasing its coin soon, sorry but I'm waiting on it, won't buy your bags

how are those bags feeling?

No bags at all as i'm already in profit. But for real no1 gives a fuck if it's a scam or not in this market, it will go up regardless. Have you not noticed this once all your time in crypto?

read

ofcourse, every scam goes up after being exposed: that's just how things work in this market

>haha people are looking at our dumpster fire!
>what now fudsters? ;)
I sincerely hope more retards fall for your scam, so that when it finally goes nuclear it will hurt as many of you utter dumbfucks as possible.
That's why I don't sage your threads or report the ridiculous amount of spam you skytard cultists put out.
I WANT your bubble to get bigger, so that when it pops, it is even more of a spectacular shitshow.
I want Brandon to blow his brains out in Tienanmen square, and an accompanying mass suicide of his cult.
Please...keep going.

low t never gonna make it

also: we know that you skycoin fuckers come here from reddit and you got paid for posting this shit, nobody will invest in private shitty leftist coin which dropped from 45 to 7 because deluded CEO wanted to buy lambo and invented story about kidnapping to justify it, fuck you and fuck your coin and fuck your special magic miners, bitch

Attached: 1523974976864.jpg (1080x1920, 375K)

Idk if you pajeets haven’t noticed but lots of us made money on trx. Trx. An absolute garbage shitcoin, and there were plenty of pumps no matter how retarded the ceo was. Seriously this market is braindead and will pump anything.

remember guys. SCAMS PUMP THE HARDEST

Keep buying those tops when the investments finally look secure enough for you and you take those tiny ass profits after waiting weeks, if you're lucky that is

that would mean you bought before 3dec 2017 and have not been able to do anything with that capital for how many months now?

Meanwhile missing opportunies to double or triple that worth in satoshis... but oh wait you have been larping all along :')

You are truly a shining example of 21st century intellect.

you literally know nothing about making money but I won't be the one who will teach you.

When SKY will be delisted from Binance during SEC investigation I will be one who is laughing counting money from sats made in bear market

kek, I only bought this coin earlier today as the opportunity was looking too good. Take a look at these lads You tell me who's gonna make it in the current market and who's watching charts and reading whitepapers all day while down his initial investment

Just like the SEC investigation into Tether? Got it.

thanks, hoping for being mentioned in school books of your granddaughter, it will be easier to fuck her ass while u b still alive, mr boomer

Thanks man, I needed a good laugh today

You honestly believe that's gonna happen? I don't know what to tell you fren, how long have you been in this market? Some people just never learn I suppose, or low t's just don't wanna learn

there is nothing illegal in tether and its totally legitimate for everybody who is rich enough to have bitfinex account. Its simply as legal as word of warcraft money

the best is yet to come fren

Behavioral Economics + Game Theory

Understand any of those a bit and you can see the huge upside potential Skycoin has right now.

What are they going to investigate, memes in telegram? Fucking retard. The current state

>What are they going to investigate, memes in telegram? Fucking retard. The current state
The recording of him talking about insider trading.... Pretending like you were making a joke isn't a defense. If someone threatens to kill the president or blow up a school and then say it was a joke they won't just laugh and let the person go. How old r u, It seems your brain hasnt fully developed yet.
>Just like the SEC investigation into Tether? Got it.
Bitfinex is an overseas company lol the sec doesn't go after Chinese companies tard...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Skycoin. The autism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of analytical psychology most of the jokes will go over a typical telegram lurker’s head. There's also Synth’s Nietzscheian outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Human, All Too Human: A Book for Free Spirits for instance. The hodlers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about CRYPTO.

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-births.jpg (236x236, 12K)

i might buy at $1... maybe

Dude, Synth doesn't even live in 'merica, and the project is distributed in many countries. The SEC can come and suck our dicks.

Think for one second: even with the amount of shit that has fallen on Skycoin in the last few days, it is in the top 5 of binance trading for the whole day, the price is recovering, the testnest keep with the max of nodes connected non stop (5 fucking thousand), the software and hardware discussions continue as always, and the public exposure (look at the google stats) has been brutal (bad publicity is better than no publicity). A coin and a team that suffers so much and still doesn't gives a fuck kinda of shows you, indirectly, the definition of unstoppable.

>high iq skylet here
just lmao at you fucking retards
your hero synth is the western marketing face for a chinese money laundering operation
first and foremost
you idiots don't know even a 1/10th of the story and honestly believe you are some geniuses for buying this shit
just lmao

Elaborate

Wow, you must be desperate

Bitconnect had a lot of attention brought to it as well

This lmao.

Kek.

>comparing a literal ponzi to a fee-less, instant transaction, and infinitely scalable blockchain tech

despite coming across as an utter douchebag, you are correct.

I thought about this as well, if I get this right.. The chart and series of events surrounding Skycoin recently are just too well timed to be coincidence. First of all, the Binance listing + Trading competition. Generate huge liquidity so insiders can dump their coins without arousing suspicion. See how the volume falls off so sharply after they're done selling?

Then, they incite panic in the remaining holders. Blast some insane fud and let the price freefall for a while, scoop up coins on the cheap. Once the bags are filled again (watching the price and volume action today I can tell that there are some big players buying, this might be occurring right now), release good news and start the pump cycle again.

Huge incentives to buy now, since all the weak hands shook out from this fud, distributing supply from the many to the few.

Attached: 1522083606019.jpg (657x527, 260K)

Delusional.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
got a lot of attention too, buy now.

just trying to explain the series of events from a point of view that the user suggested.

I don't really believe any of the kidnapping bullshit or whatever. But I do know that this coin has rock solid tech, and an incredibly autistic dev. I wouldn't put this out of the realm of possibilities. It all lines up too well for that

imagine exit scamming when your tech is the literal best in the market, you solved the scaling problem, and are selling/producing your own hardware on top. idk what exactly is happening but it isn't over

It isn't the best tech. The tech literally doens't exist. Vaporware.

The level of delusion...

omg scam or not, i heard of bitconnect right when everyone got dumped and exit scammed on.
lmfao that doesnt prove anything...

a clear scam where you are donating money to peer to peer network. is a donation. its charity, or its a hobby. dont trust your money with autistic online faggots.

Shit CEO this coin is going nowhere

It's over for Skylets

Anyone have that video of the guy walking down the street shoving his skyminer in people's faces?