Is Bitcoin a good investment?

I was thinking about buying some Bitcoin when I get home.

But first, it's lunchtime. For lunch, I'm having a Big Mac, crispy french fries, and an ice cold Monster Ultra Sunrise to give me enough energy to get through the hectic afternoon.

What is /biz having for lunch?

Attached: IMG_20180619_125415.jpg (2662x3889, 1.79M)

>images you can smell

those boomer hands lmfao, you must be pushing 50

Attached: 1528246620956s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

You realize that consuming the stuff you hold in the pic is going to put you in early grave, right? Not to mention it will make you look like a complete cuck long before that happends.

stop making these threads

>0 calorie Monster liquid
The nectar of men

Yikes, thinking bad food leads to an early grave in 2018. Brainlet.

I was thinking about buying some Big Macs when I get home.

But first, it's afternoon, For lunch, I'm having a bitcoin, crispy monster ultra sunrise, and an ice cold French fries to give me enough energy to get through the hectic lunchtime.

What is lunch having for lunch?

jesus christ do you eat mcdonalds for every meal of the day? is this really the life of an average burger?

Yes. McDonalds has all of the vitamins, nutrients (protein, carbs, and fat) that fit into a healthy, balanced diet.

I am so thankful that my local mcdonalds is available 24/7 with fresh, delicious, nutritious food.

Is your mom driving you?

Just realized that.

Kid is sitting in the passenger seat LMFAO!

MOM LETS GO GET SOME MCDONALDS!

And he has a tie dye shirt on like a SJW faggot.

You look 50. :(

Wearing tie-dye shirts, eating crap and shitposting here is pretty pathetic at that age. Are you part of the Holochain "dev" team.

seriously.
just stop.
also that shit gon kill you kid.

yes americans eat mcdonalds every day for every meal. i eat it breakfast lunch and dinner and every other american does this too

You macfags almost had me today. I almost bought some mac d's, but realized the only reason I wanted it was because of the shill posts the past couple days. Good job but fuck off, kikes.

Until you can buy your McDiarrhea with digital fiat, paper fiat will be superior.

Attached: can_do.jpg (968x1296, 98K)

NO TENDIES WTF

check'd

nice self control. you're gonna make it.

enjoy your diabetes

At first I thought you stuck your dick in the bag like the old popcorn bucket trick

You're still my hero bro, keep up the good work

Kek same