Why do people keep selling this for $0.14?

Why do people keep selling this for $0.14?

Why? We all know it’s going over a dollar at least this year, so why settle for such a low price? I don’t get it.

Attached: C8EFF0ED-3615-4ACC-AF80-46C16FAF2B1B.jpg (1068x588, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-2-0-june-11th-2018-65bf2f0402f6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We all know it’s going over a dollar at least this year
Wrong. It's going to zero, because coss.io will go bankrupt and close.
> I don’t get it.
You don't get it, because you married your shitcoin. These people are cutting and running to something else with the prospect of gains, because they have such low confidence in this garbage that they will take the loss and never look back.

(You) denied due to being a gross little cosslet fuckup. Dump your bags and maybe you will get a proper reply.

>Why? We all know it’s going over a dollar at least this year
its more likely to go to 1 cent

No lol, itll hit a dollar best case scenario if it doesnt get swamped by competition. It took the tanzanian dev team 6 months to update the website UI

>Why do people keep selling this for $0.14?
There's not much sell pressure at this point.
>Why? We all know it’s going over a dollar at least this year, so why settle for such a low price? I don’t get it.
Being awfully optimistic there.

COSS is probably on its way up, considering the price reflects the currently super low volume very well, but we won't see $1 anytime soon.

In a way its almost a super safe investment. They should be sustaining around 10mil in volume by eoy which would mean a token price in the 40-50 cent range.
If I had a lot of extra cash id park some here for a safe times 2/3.. that being said there are way easier gains to make elsewhere

because it isnt going over a dollar this year

coss team is too slow, competitors will outpace it.

No question that it won't ever be in the top 30 of exchanges. Most cossers with less than 20k are just in it for when the exchange eventually hits 10-30m daily volume in the next bullrun.

name one competitor that can outpace it other than chink centralized exchanges

They just got a new team of 30 devs, things should go faster soon

>older than binance, still garbage
>added USD pairs, not backed by real USD as you cannot withdraw it
>lists only p'jeetest of p'jeet coins
>the only volume comes from community funded trading bot
>owners don't give a fuck about an exchange they only get 50% profits from
>coss token is a shady way to sell company shares while not giving actual rights to shareholders, 100% an unregistered security
I wonder why...

Why do people keep making the same old arguments?

Did this Medium post not make the rounds on this board?

medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-2-0-june-11th-2018-65bf2f0402f6

It'll be November/December before this results in anything noteworthy

been saying that for 6 months

Hum those 30 devs were hired 2 weeks ago so i doubt it

There is so much FUD lately its probably going to keep dropping for a few more months

yeah but the exact same excuse in january

>DURR WE JUST DOUBLED OUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM UPDATES WILL BE OUT SOON :^)

by the way they never said they hired 30 people, they said they are now hiring 30 people. it will probably take 6 months before that process is done. coss 2.0 is not supposed to be ready until next year anyways

Going from 1 or 2 devs to 4, which is what they did I believe, is technically doubling. COSS is still the ONLY exchange that offers HALF of their profit to holders. No one else does that. COSS doesnt have to beat Bittrex and Binance for you to make money. Even at just 50mil you could make a nice chunk every week off the free splits.

>other than the ones already outpacing it
thats literally all it needs to lose
if a competitor is better they will eventually bleed their competition dry
thats the goal

NEX

and before you say chink, look at their team. European.

The only hope for COSS is implementing an API and they will manage to fuck that up to
t.Coss holder

COSS will still have the lowest arbitrage fees with Binance and will be a moderate success.

The price will be higher than it is now EOY

Screencap this

kek youre deluded, that 50% fee split makes people go psychotic

I don't get the hate for the coss team... I emailed them a few months ago about how I had accidentally sent eth to my coss token address, they emailed me about a week ago finally saying that they were able to reverse it and credit my account. That was $100 I thought I never would have seen again but they helped me. In support I bought more coss.

COSS is a smart hold if you don't mind holding on for potentially a year or more while they develop the platform. Collect your welfare checks each week along the way.

dubs confirmed, I will hold my 15k

There's also some "gems" on coss like MRK, VZT, FDX and XDCE.

daily reminder coss launched BEFORE binance

really makes you think

daily reminder Bianance didn't launch a beta product welcome to 'partial facts are nigger truths' class. Room 404 in C block bring lunch

Its gonna be funny when this becomes a top exchange and all people had to do to make it was buy a bag when it was this low

stay poor Jow Forums
Official exchange of SEA incoming, Singapore DGAF

Attached: 15054045480157.jpg (1601x902, 438K)

they said they make enough from fsa with this measly volume to continue working

always do the opposite of /biz you know...

Looks good. I think I will unload alot of fiat into this.

Attached: CossExchangecompare.jpg (560x563, 91K)

Damn, people are still desperately shilling this shit. You guys really lost a lot on this didn't you? So glad I sold this off back in January. Way too many red flags.

this looks so fucking good !

i need to refill be4 it hits 1$

>people are still desperately shilling this shit

lol wot

It looks amazing, but they keep fucking up execution time after time. I've lost faith in their ability to deliver, such a shame.

Conveniently leaving out the 4.5% deposit fee.

>(You) denied
newfag, OPs get (OP)s and not (You)s

I think there are 10 fiat pairs now.