Imagine what a unstoppable force they could have been if they unified instead of fighting each other

Imagine what a unstoppable force they could have been if they unified instead of fighting each other.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (474x355, 28K)

all of them ruled by turkics

Attached: 1526961569622.jpg (700x583, 57K)

I don't think the Mughals looked like that in the end.

Attached: Maratha Empire.png (602x749, 444K)

>Muslims
>Not fighting each other over petty differences in religion
Pick one and only one

If the history was slightly different, turks would end rulling the entire world

you're not TVRKIC, greko-anatolian mutt

Turkish ruling class

Attached: 1541262287192.png (1000x1334, 85K)

Imagine what a unstoppable force they could have been if they unified instead of fighting each other.

Attached: d-5755-367.jpg (345x230, 8K)

this would be a fantasy akin to a unified European continent

Attached: 60d5ecc3efffc3a0ec720f162bf6f02aa4ad9032.png (800x452, 104K)

BASED DRAVIDIAN BVLLS
Managed to stay independent of both Marathas and Mughals till the end

Attached: map_alterorient.jpg (1046x841, 265K)

You're forgetting human nature, Hans.
You might as well ask a flying pony.

Both the Maratha Empire and Vijayanagara Empire restored Chola temples that were destroyed by Islamic invaders.

Attached: 1545471384312.jpg (348x278, 82K)

Yes they did for which south Dravidian empires such as nayaks and Travancore kingdom helped Maratha Confederacy against Anglo's and mysore sultanates

They helped Marathas from time to time but they weren't tributaries or part of maratha empire

(literally ruled the world)

Attached: Cartina_Europa_1914.svg.png (2000x2027, 622K)

Not true, conquering Austria was the beginning of a very painful conquest of the Christian world.

conquest of the Christian world started way before that (in the 600s already with the first Caliphate)
one milestone was the conquest of Constantinople by the Ottomans in 1453
in fact, Austria was the *end* of that conquest, as Austria defeated and drove back the Ottomans

Before that point, the Ottomans were only fighting Eastern Euros and sometimes the HRE. Sure there were some troops from the rest of the christian world via a call to crusade, but those amounts were nowhere near to true army size the likes of France, Spain, Great Britain.

Attached: fm_yugoslavia_pol96.jpg (979x1023, 159K)

the Ottomans at their peak never really fought France and Great Britain, and they only fought the Spanish in naval engagements
it were Austria/HRE, Russia and Poland who ended the Ottoman expansion into Europe
also, as I said, the conquest of the Christian world didn't begin with the Ottomans, and certainly not when they were already at the borders of Austria
remember that large parts of the Middle East used to be Christian (Egypt, Levant, Anatolia)
those were all conquered and converted by the Muslims in the 600s-1000s
also it is not true that Russia or Austria/HRE couldn't muster army sizes comparable to Great Britain, France or Spain
both Austria/HRE and Russia were first-rate powers (which is why they were able to defeat the Ottomans)

>2% Turkic
that's enough for them to claim to be our brothers and expect that we would share their world views and support them.

Ancient turks were patrilinear. Which means that a arab-looking turk would be considered a turk by other slanted eyed turks

>Azerbaijanis are not from a Turkic origin.

Attached: 1545678315450.jpg (495x638, 46K)

Attached: 2827844.png (1425x693, 22K)

What do actual Turkic people think of "Turks"?

I am strictly talking about the Ottomans, not the caliphates that came before. Also no, the HRE and Eastern Euros couldn't come close to the power of western colonials. Spain was wealthier than the Ottomans, HRE, and Russia combined.

based

butthurt rapebaby

Ottomans used gunpowder cannons as early as gunpowder

>Spain was wealthier than the Ottomans, HRE, and Russia combined

Attached: 1514492171213.png (1124x598, 159K)

Thats true you mutt, a single spanish galleon brought the yearly revenue of britain

Attached: 1529161976738.jpg (334x334, 88K)

It was wealthier when they ruled Spain and the HRE

>Also no, the HRE and Eastern Euros couldn't come close to the power of western colonials.
no. the colonial powers only had the advantage of having easy access to the sea, therefore large navies
on land they were about equal
>Spain was wealthier than the Ottomans, HRE, and Russia combined.
perhaps during the 16th century and the gold/silver rush from south America
but the retards were too stupid to use that wealth properly and declined after that

You still haven't made a case as to how the Ottomans would defeat Europe which was the original point of discussion

I may be showing off my >American education here, but weren't the Turks equipping common soldiers with guns earlier than any European cunt?

Janissaries were the first army to equip guns i think

I wasn't arguing for that point, I just joined the discussion because I thought the American said some wrong things
Ottomans would've never conquered Europe, they would've been far too overstretched for that and European powers outside the Balkans (>implying those were actual powers) were too powerful for the Ottomans

I too played Age of Empires II

Well then you shouldn't have butted in because you contributed nothing to the conversation

Go fuck yourself, namefaggot. We're having a grown-up conversation here.

Whoa

You have this same stupid reaction every time someone calls you out on this.