Tokenization?

Does anyone on biz know anything about tokenization of traditional assets?
I've been doing some reading and here are my thoughts along with articles I've read
1. 0x could benefit, they mention tokenization on their website and Will Warren talks about it a lot
2. Polymath seems to have a first mover advantage in the space. Victor from crush crypto talks it up and it was his crusher of the month for May
3. Swarm is something I've checked into and seems interesting also
4. Tzero would be nice but I'm not accredited
Links
hackernoon.com/the-security-token-thesis-4c5904761063
medium.com/@tatianakoffman/your-official-guide-to-the-security-token-ecosystem-61a805673db7
crushcrypto.com/poly-crusher-may-18/?awt_l=MCikb&awt_m=ghf5zHGexL561PI
Post your thoughts here

Attached: 1529181653068.png (600x600, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork)
youtu.be/AvRJ1kEQ2so
genesisblockchain.io/blockchain-article_20180619_MintHealth_and_Polymath_partner_to_issue_MintHealth_Security_Token.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check out SLT

JNT. Check it out, probably the best chance of asset tokenization actually getting adopted IMO.

I do. It's useless

I don’t think any of the current projects in the crypto space will be the ones to lead tokenization for traditional assets. Due to the massive regulatory oversight required and legal barriers, it is likely an already well established, traditional finance company will come into the space in a few years for this purpose. Then once one makes the leap others will follow and exchanges like the NYSE, NASDAQ, etc. will intergrate these tokenized companies.

Isn't fiat already somewhat tokenized? The majority of transactions are digital as it is, so what would be different?

1.0x? Wont even start in that Shit
2. Poly? Devs are holding 95% of the tokens, they are far off from kyc and AML compliant, so it will stay a vapoware die years.
3. Have to check that one.

Add JNT to your least, will be a big player in the MENA region

JNT should be top of your list.

JCash will be ready in a matter of weeks and they are already working with the Jordanian Central Bank and a European Central Bank also, not to mention have direct investment from the UAE royal family's investment arm.

Mere rumours of these kinds of partnerships in 2017 would have resulted in a multi billiona dollar valuation fot JNT. May the Lord have mercy on you all if we hit another bullmarket. You need 5 JNT at least for suicide insurance.

This

The current usd pairings are convenient for us Crypto investors, but we are talking more about asset tokenization for bigger players.

The big guys could make a lot of money on the1-3% swings for their tokenized asset (sky scraper ect). Currency hasn’t truly been tokenized in my opinion, it will require actual backing and need to be compliant with regulations.

JNT has solid plans and a good team. The market cap of JNT will represent a large portion of the tokenized assets worth. As people add or remove assets, JNT is added or removed respectively to keep the balance. As JNT price fluctuations the smart contract (DAO) will automatically buy / sell to maintain the actual worth of the assets.

Tons of good reading for JNT give it a go. I did a poor job in my opinion but should give you an idea of why people like the project.

Attached: D59DBB96-3529-4565-8157-BC304E50BB68.png (640x1136, 187K)

Isn't Wanchain doing that?

Attached: 87AEF7AF-F1B5-4647-A901-D62F7172A5EB.png (640x1136, 177K)

I hope you are trolling. Wanchain and tokenizing assets, oh dear.

"Mining" for digital coins is the most fucking retarded idea that's ever been conceived. Tokenization of assets would actually be the best use of blockchain technology because it would make possible the trade of real things as if they were money. However, this will never happen because the crypto movement isn't about fixing the unfair fiat system, it's about making your stupid scam coin and scamming boomers and Jow Forumsposters out of their money.

NEX when they get approved and have their ICO

Attached: rgergfawd.jpg (550x357, 41K)

Why are you fucks jerking off to jnt so much . Thats arab blood money going into that coin . do you not have any morals . Besides if the price of jnt goes over 1$ it defeats the purpose . wait for these fags to change the token utility again

Veritaseum is all about that and more

is jnt unironically the next 100x?

Definitely JNT. I won't say much because I am still accumulating, but if you dyor you'll be pleased with what you find.

Any good links other than their white paper?

It would be already if it came out a few months earlier.In the next bull run, or even positive market, watch out.

It's highly likely IMO.

Just to add to this, jCash is ready to be released right now, they're just waiting for a regulatory sign-off before they launch. I would expect it towards the beginning of next month probably, perhaps just in time for the Q2 update. Then we will probably see jWallet and jNode released in July along with the announcement of their partnership/pilot with the "very major government entity" which I would assume is the European central bank that they've been hinting at.

Good shit is happening soon-ish basically, feels good.

>making a thread about tokenizing assets
>not mentioning JNT

You did zero research. You can be glad that the anons itt are feeling helpful.

I can't stress how well JNT will do by end of next year.

Hope your trolling not just misinformed.

I remember some news about them tokenizing 250million a few months ago. What happen with that? I thought JNTs marketcap would equal the amount that they had tokenized.

Get in or stay poor

Attached: 2ED1D97F-F713-4AD7-BE9F-23736F3FBCD2.jpg (738x446, 30K)

The team got so much abuse for the deletion of that tweet. It could be a seminal moment in the history of this project and the insanely lucrative asset tokenisation space.

We don't know yet which "very major" entity that asked them to remove the tweet, but the Jordanian papers already ran stories about asset tokenization so it probably wasnt news about Jordan.

it's a helpful answer. Helps it make more sense anyways

The 250 million was for the project as a whole. I imagine a lot will be held back pending completion of pilots and the recovery of the market.

We are so bullish on this because the quality of the partnerships is absolutely stunning.

Well if you read the links I posted they didn't mention jnt either and they're way more knowledgeable than some anons on biz

Tokenization has not started yet.

Listen, in this market everyone simply cares about their own bags. But the matter of fact is, JNT has made leaps that are not at all reflected in market cap yet during this recent bear market.

>Pilots with two central banks (Jordan and a major EU one)
>Pilots with big private institutions (VCs)
>Accreditation as financial institution in Switzerland, implying LEGAL jCash in UK, Germany, and Switzerland
>Tech behind jCash finished (visible on the blockchain), just awaiting green light for go

Essentially there will be legal, bank supported crypto fiat in major European countries soon, issued by Jibrel. They could market the shit out of this, but they don't. At some point, a spark will fly and light this fire and at this point it will spread fast as people realize the potential.

Why is price low? Noone cares about crypto right now and JNT looks like one of hundreds of shittokens. But everyone who does their research will come to realize that they are for real and they are just getting the ball rolling.

Hmmmm I dunno about a good link to give you a summary. Basically they want to tokenize pretty much anything (see pic). The co-founder also mentioned tokenizing real estate recently (I assume "jDev", which unreleased), which is not in the pic I posted.

But short-term, what's 100% certain is that we'll get jBonds and jCash. jBonds will be backed by JNT, while jCash will not be.

They are currently doing KYC/AML for jCash for people who invested a lot in the ICO. Yazan also mentioned that jCash is very close to be out. So Jibrel will most likely be the first to issue a central bank backed token on the blockchain.

Currently doing a pilot with Central bank of Jordan and the DFSA. There is also a central bank in Europe, which is unreleased.

There are also a bunch of stuff I cannot mention, but I'll just say ICO price was 0.25, so rn is probably a good time to get in

Attached: Tokenize.png (701x322, 114K)

Blackmoon has it

>Hackermoon and crushcrypto
Every single article and review in their is paid and advertised
>Medium
Yeah that random author is doing high quality stuff ;^)

Any PolyMath shills want to twll use where they are at with their project right now?

Tbh JNT never took off and got major interest outside of biz. But crypto is a game of hype right now, price is driven by influencers more than fundamentals. If it doesn't pick up hype and doesn't have a market maker, it won't have the PnD price development.

However, in the long term, fundamentals matter. Then again, fundamentals are SHIT for most crypto projects. Incidentally, I believe that JNT is one of the few non-memes on the market right now.

Not only are they fully regulated since the ICO (no SEC or whatever threat), they also have the potential to just become a white-label cryptoasset protocol that banks use, with JNT as the native token (this concept is called jCore right now).

The article stated that they play to tokenize 250 million, yes. However, it's not like they just go onto Bibox and place a 250 million market buy order, it's a process that takes time. That said, we have no clue whatsoever about how they will go about this or what timeframe they are targeting. Also keep in mind that there is a difference between jCash and jBonds, whereas the former is backed by off-chain fiat in a 1:1 ratio while the latter is backed on-chain by JNT. That said, the team has stated that the vast majority of the SEED Group funding will go into jBonds.

I recommend you check out their medium posts (medium.com/@jibrelnetwork) for a more in-depth explanation about what their goal is and how they're going to achieve it. Keep in mind though that the Q1 roadmap is off as there were several delays due to the team having to focus on jCash, however a new Q2 update should be out by the beginning of next month with a more detailed and updated roadmap.

As I said, I think it's the announcement of their European central bank partnership/pilot. Some people say Malta but I personally doubt it, I believe it's either Switzerland, Britain or Germany due to the fact that they have crypto-fiat licenses in those jurisdictions as a part of their financial intermediary license.

>way more knowledgeable than some anons on biz

Not really a big accomplishment, kek

They're also working with a property developer on a pilot to tokenize real estate.

All in all, lots of things happening behind the scenes. That's one of the things I love about Jibrel, they don't waste their time dealing with Telegram moonboys but instead focus their effort on actually realizing their vision.

>got airdrop (250 POLY) and sold it at peak

The burger back at it again believing that his shithole country is the only jurisdiction where tokenization could take place

Attached: 6AE2B6F4-247E-4395-8245-C6C9EF2A0218.jpg (2048x2732, 395K)

Stop making me fomo for jnt niggers

Also talal is an extremely charasmatic and intelligent frontman.If ripple had him I firmly believe they would be number 2 on cmc now.The man knows how to work and network.Every big crypto has its frontman and jibrel will be no different, even though yazan is the technical brains behind the operation.

youtu.be/AvRJ1kEQ2so

>however
>then again
>incidentally
You are a hustler and a piece of shit shill. Fucking used car salesman slimeball. Die.

Everything he said is true.This is a decent topic for once and doesn’t need shitposting that adds nothing.

It's all lies abdool. How about I give you a taste of my shoe, goatsucker?!

And you are a toxic piece of shit NEET who is smart enough to realize that others are getting rich while he is not, but not smart enough to quite understand why that is. This leaves you in a middle ground of frustration and anger. I understand, user. Sorry.

5 jnt?

Faggot what price predicting shit are you on. How much are uou expecting it to be worth and why

$1000

fpbp
checked

5k JNT I meant son.

Expensive suicide insurance..
Any cheaper recommendations?

2K JNT

JNT is miles ahead of everyone else in this, and will probably be the biggest winner of 2019

Thank you, I can do that.

Yeah boss. Just put whatever you can into it now and forget about it until 1st december.

Wait til reddit gets a sniff of this. It will make the nano run upwards look tame.

Reddit does not have the mental capacity to put things together. They will need someone or something to set it off.

Moria was one of the few besides polymath that really caught my interest.

Greetings dear Jow Forums user.

We notice you are new here, so just consider this a warning.

You've posted a forbidden Pepe.

Please refrain doing it ever again. It's a serious violation of the rules. Read the Terms of Service and look at the list of allowed Pepes. There you can pick and choose which Pepe to post.

If you post any forbidden Pepe again, it will result in a permanent ban.

Attached: Image57532.png (256x256, 54K)

Ploymath crew, but fell like a rock during the past weeks.

genesisblockchain.io/blockchain-article_20180619_MintHealth_and_Polymath_partner_to_issue_MintHealth_Security_Token.html

Latest by Poly

That's cute.

>Tokenization
even it will be in fashion, ETH holders will be kicked out
all the code is opensource

Attached: PONZI.jpg (964x995, 412K)

Poly, t0, and ravencoin. Patrick Byrne has his hands in all of these.

I'd say this is the most important niche in crypto for the next 5 years.

I'm balls deep in JNT. I think it will at least be worth $100 in a few years, with potential for much higher depending on adoption. These fuckers get shit done, they're not crypto nerd fags, they're finance types with a lot of connections in Dubai and the whole MENA region. Not to mention they're working with a soon-to-be named European central bank.