Let's see how smart Jow Forums is 2.0

Let's see how smart Jow Forums is 2.0

Attached: 1506907586084.png (1062x1342, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cerebrals.org/jcti/
i.imgur.com/55kzggG.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>help I'm retarded Jow Forums please help me pass my IQ test so I can show mommy how smart I am and she won't force me to get a job

I scored a 125 on it but this was the one I had no idea about.

It’s 1 because all the others have a corresponding pair

This puzzle does not make any sense. And I have taken iq tests

Every colored figure retains its coloring pattern for 3 figures, with the black squares being the only two, therefor it's another black square. There is a white and dark symmetry of figures so it might be logical to you to go with 1 but you're forgetting one important thing - you're not actually achieving a symmetry that way because you need a second white box to do so, while adding just another black one fulfills the rule of "3 with the same coloring rules"

Where can I find the whole test?

answer doesn't matter, the ones who tried are brainlets

It's pretty obviously 1.

Every item has an inverse except the solid black one, so the answer has to be the solid white one.

Smart enough not to waste time on this shit. bye.

I'd say 5, but it kinda doesn't follow the same pattern. I don't know weird question desu. They're clearly in opposite pairs but then it doesn't make sense to have one extra there so if white means "empty" then 1 would make sense aswell. So 1 or 5 are both correct imo.

is it 1?

1. Take 2 white L shapes and put them over each other and you get white U shape

2. Take 2 black L shapes and put them over each other and you get black U shape

3. Take 2 full black shapes and put them over each other and you still get full black shape

Answer by this logic has to be 5.

Actually, I've rethought it. It's still 1) but for different reasons.

The two black squares "add up" tot the white square (1).

The top right square and the top left square "add up" to the the bottom right.

The mid left square and the third in the bottom "add up" to the second in the bottom.

The answer is 1)

I'm thinking 5

it's long and hair pulling infuriating, got to have an hr or two to spare.
cerebrals.org/jcti/

i.imgur.com/55kzggG.jpg

>The top right square and the top left square "add up" to the the bottom right.
If your black ON black chances color to white.
Then your top right ON top left changes color to invert of it. So cant be bottom right as sides would have to be black. (white on white)

Everyone posting ITT is surely retarded, the randomly strewn pieces ARE what you are choosing an answer from. You clearly have to drag those into the 'canvas', on the bottom is the first 1-6 in the series.

Holy shit. Also the right answer is a solid black square.

Fuck I fucked up, it's this.

See pic.

Attached: 1529442520276.png (1062x1342, 105K)

black + white invert, leaves black the odd man out though. can there be an extra one floating around. I'd say it's 5 because there's no new pieces

I think it actually accepts both 1 and 5 as correct. Try the test. You fail after 4 wrong answers in a row. I picked wrong in all from q3 to q6 and if I pick 2,3,4 or 6 on q7 the test ends. It didn't say anywhere that there's supposed to be only one correct answer.

>some shitty meme test online
How about you go to a psychologist and get tested for real?

Colors arent inverted.
They are multiplied.
Black on black gives black.
White on white gives white.

You're retarded, look at the fucking shape you mongoloid, it's obvious the bottom ones are supposed to go into the top slot.

Attached: 1511372511123.jpg (225x250, 8K)

You're fucking retarded holy shit, in any IQ test like this, the original 'series' is usually presented in a sequential order, the choices in OPs image are scrambled around, clearly you 'drag' and drop them into the canvas thingie which implies its the next in the series. You dumb fuck. Imagine if the question looked like this, would it make more sense? Because this is what they're implying.

As for why the white U is the answer, it's because you need to 'add the tiles up' to get white or black.

Attached: 1529442520276 copy.png (1328x1342, 97K)

Attached: 1508982486031.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

I know you're just pretending, otherwise you'd be too stupid to navigate an imageboard let alone comprehend crypto, but the bait ends here user as anyone can just check and see how the test works.

Yea, it's 1 or 5. Everyone ITT got it right lol.

correct. everyone else is retarded.

>cerebrals.org/jcti/
got 125 on this shit even after skipping the last 5 or 7 questions because it was too boring, proof these tests are utter garbage

By this logic your answer should be 5

Attached: strangegame.png (500x324, 109K)