BAT STARTS AD TRIALS....PRICE DROPS 3%

Breathes in...........HAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA SHIT COIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ETERNAL SHIT COIN HAHAHAHA AHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHA AH AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAT MORE LIKE SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AH AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 45345345345.png (242x338, 95K)

Not even BATards can defend this, the absolute state.

i think the drop is more due to it's 12% run yesterday. corrections and all that.

the ad trials are so small they're virtually insignificant at this point. basically like an alpha test.

The cope is strong with BATards

Attached: 2342342.jpg (715x539, 83K)

>3% move in crypto
>implying this means anything
>meanwhile there's concrete proof that the project is moving forward
This is next level autism

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

This lol.

Theres also only a select number of users trying it out. This hasnt been launched full scale yet, and 3% in crypto is nothing.

Wow, down 3%??? Time to market sell my stack. Thanks for the warning based OP

there was a huge run up a day or 2 after the ad trials tweet. This was already known for a while. Also 3% is nothing.

Bat is down 50% over the last 3 months, "HEH, JUST ANOTHER 3%, HEH, ITS NOTHING" The cope is strong.

Even if you don't like BAT for whatever reason, it's dumb to mock it if you actually think crypto will grow and have a future. The market will start to implode if real use case and products don't start rolling out.

Everything is down 50% over the past 3 months you fucking retard. BTC was 10k in march

>heh, even if x is a shit coin, you should want x to succeed because muh future
What did he mean by this?

BAT is one of the few coins you can talk about that legitimizes this space. If it fails everything else will also look like shit in comparison. Its not a good look for BAT to fail, and to wish it would just shows how fucking stupid most people are.

>BAT releases and advertised that its starting trials, should be a big deal
>price tanks
>"HEH, IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING, HEH, EVERYTHING IS DOWN"
K

>Thinks the price of the coin is a measure of success of the project.

This happens to BAT every time they hit a milestone or have a big announcement, the price always dips. You must be real newfags yo BAT if you haven't even figured that out yet. I'm still holding till it's over a dollar at least .

The price of the coin will catch up with the success of the project you faggot.

>"HEH, THIS SHITCOIN IS SO SUCCESSFUL THAT THE PRICE DROPS"
>"THATS HOW YOU KNOW A COIN IS GOOD, ITS BASED ON THE PRICE DROPPING LOWER"
The absolute state of BATfags.

Attached: 1523768918732.jpg (211x239, 4K)

it's the jews and the sjw's fault. that's why i forked mozilla and started Brave ... to escape the brutal oppression of white males.

Ok faggot, this isnt tumblr.

>he doesn't know the origin story of Brave
it's literally Tumblr, the Browser

>thinks crypto will always be a speculative pnd

>he doesn't own BAT

Attached: dumb.png (1592x1548, 430K)

The real news will come out tomorrow when their PHD RESIDENT SCHOLAR AT STANFORD chief scientist presents at an eth conference.

mah niggas gat credentials

Attached: sam.jpg (750x563, 48K)

He must shop at Ross if he’s so smart.

Attached: 3AB73400-3A70-4FDB-9EBA-75C11AC22BAC.jpg (962x722, 158K)

So you're saying its going to drop another 3%

No I think thats oyster pearl.

So he has produced an argument for the contrary to your 'argument' which is meme pictures and hollow derision lacking in any substance.

what is fiat

man would you look at that brapper

Its a really expensive brapper.

It's up 53% over the last 3 Months according to my blockfolio

>own bat, req, fun
>believed in the solid dev team and usecase meme
I should have bought tron

I love BAT.

Your time will come

Someone cap this idiot for when BAT is $5.

>thinking tumblr is pro white and anti gay

Attached: d02xAE6.jpg (659x529, 32K)