2019 will be the year of the Spanish language

2019 will be the year of the Spanish language.
I can feel it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_sJE0sm2Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every spanish speaking country is a violent shithole where you don't want to live for sure

I'm doing my part and learning it

2019 will be year of Haskell.

Attached: images.jpg (316x159, 6K)

t. Joe Gomez

I'm Galician and I hate castilian, it's only spoken by goblins from sudacaland here in my region.

Learn assembly desu

You better generate assembly by GHC and LLVM.

is there something like BNG but right wing? i feel galicia missed out in the business-like nationalism of catalonya

My good, ban the Instituto Cervantes there, no more MENAs, send these fuckers to East Asia instead

niggers and whites can't wait to fuck our women literally get the fuck out of here you worthless pieces of shit

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I use it in ollydbg and sometimes reversing some shit, one question why are there a lot of russian programmers Into malware?

I'm reversing Festi bot, this bot was coded by igor artimovich, a malware developer from Russia

1. Too many smart people. Like really smart you know.
2. Ethical standards in society are pretty low.

Yes and fuck south america too

spanish is useless, learnt it at a young age because of being born in the north of morocco
to this day my spanish is way way better than my english but i just NEVER get to use it ffs apart when watching colombian shemales on chaturbate or mexicans shredding the neck of somebody on bestgore
i wish i learnt english instead

Attached: F389R83H.png (500x405, 170K)

i wish mexico switched languages from spanish to english so spanish stopped being relevant

probably because it's a poor moor-admixed shithole unlike based catalonia and euskadi
what did you mean by this?

I think that Russia has people with really good programming skills.the bad side about it is the shitty wages right there and many of them prefer go to the easy way(code malware)

It's not an easy way in comparison to working at any Java outsource company.

Why doesn't equatorial guinea have any special markings on there? They literally speak spanish

idk, theres lots of people who speak basic spanish in morocco too, its nearly a trilingual country since it was owned by both france and spain (french, arabic, spanish)

Attached: 1200px-Hispanophone_global_world_map_language_2.svg.png (1200x668, 242K)

do spanish-born moroccans and latinos have an accent when speaking spanish? like turks in germany? or blacks in the us?

Lmao,get rekt manolo
My cousins are BASED

I like you,pls don't be mean

Palurdo

people born in spain just have an spanish accent, doesnt matter where they're from except if they have some speech impediment
youtube.com/watch?v=F_sJE0sm2Oc
latinos who moved here when they were 5 or 10 usally just have a pure spanish accent instead of latino

t. Enrique Gonzalez

kinda disappointing