How much have you lost due to crypto? The losses are getting to me

i am sad

Attached: 71321584.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mymilkers.xyz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of my initial investment of $25k I have $5k left. So a loss of $20k. But I'm still hodling.

i'm at 40k profit

I'm at 28k down from 50k. FUCK

About 4 thousand dollars. The funny thing is I was stressed about it for like 2 days and after that I stopped giving a shit. Im still holding the coin, the price just tanked, I think the market will make a come back.

how do you cope with the losses?

from my initial of 4k I have 14k now, but on paper I had 80k in early january, I held too long and made some dumb trades trying to make up for it. I can't imagine what it feels like to be down from initial investment because I have only ever been green while in crypto.

To cope I lie to myself that my all in on NKN will 4x and then I will be at 2x my initial investment.

Attached: cry.jpg (793x786, 54K)

mymilkers.xyz/

i'm gonna get in early on this when it launches in 90 mins and make back some of my losses

>mymilkers.xyz/
how does it work user?

it's an idle game like shrimp farm but with botting disabled so it's actually good

I still don't get it, how do I learn? Do you get actual crypto as a reward?

I'm 50 years old...yeah I'm a boomer or whatever...let me give you some advice based on my experience.
In 1997 I started trading on my own. By 1999 I was a millionaire, by 2000 a multimillionaire and by 2003 I was broke and in 2008 I was broke and in a halfway house after serving 2 years in prison for drug use and distribution.
All that taught me a valuable lesson...the hard way.
AND WHAT YOU JUST LEARNED IS LEARNING THE HARD WAY.
Consider it a good tuition payment for life lessons.
I say that because in 2009 I straightened up, started trading again and did it slow and steady and I'm back on millionaire's row.
My nephew got me interested in bitcoin back last October...I just dabbled in it because its unregulated and quite frankly I don't fully understand blockchain and such. Started coming here from Jow Forums and when I saw the mania here and on TV last Xmas, I told my nephew I was out...begged him to do the same. I made a tidy 50k while today he is down 75% from his high and just about recouped his initial investment. Old farts like me saw this coming and the young and naive didnt.
You are becoming an old fart of trading...AND THATS THE ROAD TO SUCCESS, JUST HAVE PATIENCE!!!
Good Luck Small Fry

Attached: cutemelons.jpg (399x546, 41K)

been investing and trading for about 20 years. You get used to taking losses, even big ones. However, I've never traded with money I couldn't afford to lose. Even though, to be honest, watching the crypto bubble grow and grow while I'm getting greedier and greedier was just foolish on my part. I should have sold my bitcoin when I had tripled my initial investment. But I didn't. When the bubble burst, I bought in even harder to the hodl meme, really dug myself in. Just everyday I watch my investment go down and down. But, that's the game we play.

yes, you can claim free cows that will produce milk and that milk is able to be sold and converted into ether. alternatively you can just buy some cows with ether to earn more but of course there is more risk involved with that. it will be live in 75 mins and it will be very obvious how to get free cows etc when it's up and running

I'll check it out but i'm still skeptical.

die pls

>put 1k in october
>turns into 22k somehow in janauary
>neat
>buy more
>then buy more
>then buy even more
>bought the "dip" from 12k all the way to 7k
>current price happens
>spent $7k
>now worth 4.8k

JUST

Y

Lost 17k in unrealized gains

30k was my mental number where I was pulling the trigger on profit taking but it just never came

I'm in profit because I was smart enough to not buy link.

I lost 90% then doubled my money. So I need to remember my lessons learned and double my money 4 more times and I am in the green. Should be clearly in the profit EOY with anything resembling decent volatility.

i lost everything

should have just stayed in bitcoin instead of being lured away by shitcoin vapourware

If not larping, how the fuck do you get from being a multimiljonair to broke?