Is CryptoRoulette legit?

Just won 0.82 BTC and won't let me withdraw until I deposit at-least 0.01btc. (I got the startup btc using a promo code)

Attached: fuck.png (358x422, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1CTNuvDcipyWWtbT3EzPy4hmGAFE1nxgDZ
cryptonbattle.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any rich nigga wanna risk 0.01? I will split winnings

Most likely a scam

Yeah that's what I thought. shit. got excited for fuck all

This is thier deposit address: blockchain.info/address/1CTNuvDcipyWWtbT3EzPy4hmGAFE1nxgDZ

if anyone wants to do me a solid, ill split 50/50 + 0.01

Attached: 0.01.png (697x564, 39K)

THIS IS WHY FUNFAIR WILL MOON.

Attached: 1525731360742.jpg (640x427, 37K)

if only we had smart contracts for this

I would have risked it in December, but right now. I'm on my last packet of noodles.

i cant even find the site....can you link it? Would be a fairly decent scam yourself if you managed to get people here to send the btc to ur address.

lmao goddamn you're right.
this is genius

low key saved the photo ngl, keep this thread on the down low

Attached: 1529080327261.jpg (250x235, 7K)

cryptonbattle.com/

I hate and love being anonymous because no ones knows you but also no one trusts anyone lol.

lol
No. Transactions 150
Total Received 2.88373048 BTC

fucking amazing

I thought maybe they would have more than 1 wallet for deposits. but I guess I'm trying to find possibilities of this being legit.

Life of a poorfag

sounds like ur being legit tbf but you never know. Seen scams way too often to risk it, even if it's only 0.01btc for 50% reward. Good luck i guess =D

Nah don't risk it, even if im not trying to scam you. theres too many red signals from the website itself. Unless you own 100btc dont risk it lol.

yeah, sucks on your part since it's a lot of money. You have a decision to make i guess. Played on sites like this but for CSGO skins and i can tell you 99% of them are rigged. You will lose eventually =P

I just want out, going to ask around for a couple more days and see if anyone has had experience with this and Ill decide. if it seems legit then I'll risk it and hopefully have rent + food sorted for next couple months. If not, shit... lol

Considering they didn't even change the FAQ from the website they copied, yeah probably not legit. And they want you to send a message along with a BTC payment? Lol, maybe it is some 13 year old kid manually crediting deposits and withdrawals because he can't figure out how to automate them.

Yeah probs best to just forget about it, thanks anyways guys!