American cashiers are cute. Here only 48 yo babushas do that...

American cashiers are cute. Here only 48 yo babushas do that. My biggest dream is to work in Walmart in usa and find simple but gorgeous and quirky girl to marry. Just like in movies

Attached: 618959AD14FA4B1B841281FEA4DCDCA4.jpg (639x848, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats a boy user

>My biggest dream is to work in Walmart in usa
don't do this

>He doesn't know
Should some one tell him ?

I wanna. It sounds so romantic, especially working at night. I would make friends with funny old man and stoner teen and my future wife here.

>ciara
>dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

Change Walmart to Target

The old man greeter at the local Walmart got caught taking pictures of women's asses as they left the store. They didn't fire him but he can't use his phone anymore so all he does is stare.

attractive adults only work entry-level retail jobs if theyre schizoids or cant stop shitting their pants

based

She looks familiar who was she again?

based

shes ugly

The customers will eat you alive

What do you mean?

They will rape your ears with insults beyond your understanding

This is what peak mental illness looks like.

When I was in the US of A there wasn't a single white store klerk or cashier, and even the chocolate fairies weren't exactly cuties

Someone will have to burst your USSR bubble about America being this great.

America is more dangerous than Romania and even Lithuania. Here if you work as a cashier in Kaufland you most likely stumble into pesky gypsies who either are rude to you or want to take you in, and also drunkards getting in just for some very cheap PET beer.

>Here only 48 yo babushas do that

not true, btw. In novavileika they have some prime qt’s working

well a security guard did get stabbed to death in a supermarket last year

Ciara is so cute and pure

In Lithuania?

yeah, he tried to arrest a guy for steing and got his throat slit, the suspect was caught in a couple hours this is quite a rare event though

>rare
it's literally weekend sport in muttland you retard
stop daydreaming about walmart and muttland in general. it's 3rd world interior with 1st world exterior.

>Kaufland
Nice
Germany is still a Colonial power

>lemme tell you about your country

Based

>Kaufland
cucks

What a dream.
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4