Press S to take a shit on this scam's grave

Press S to take a shit on this scam's grave
and then Press F to pay respect for that shit having to come in contact with this scam.

A year of holding. Exact same fucking spot.

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/1009175135863967744

This jungle gook doesnt even sound confident in the autists developing plasma. I went through the entire github and all of plasma has help issues, issue cannot be resolved, for very basic shit.

I then looked at the lead plasma developers background, David Knott, and he used to be a fucking boy scout leader 2 years ago while having 5 months experience as a software engineer.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RETARDED TEAM DOING? Q2 WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE STAKING AND THEY HAVE A FUCKING BOY SCOUT LEADER LEADING THE PROJECT WHO CANT EVEN CODE.

Attached: 1200px-OmiseGO_Logo.svg.png (1200x420, 39K)

I tried to warn people this shit was going nowhere
>muh vitalik
was all people had. It's been literally over a year and doing nothing. It's chinky af.

But muh skateboard

kek I remember when nine months ago hundreds of faggots here said this was the next big thing and I should dump my ether for this. No way niggers

Also the morons that bought this called everyone that fudded it "migger" despite the fact it's always been a questionable buy since it's been high marketcap forever. Further growth depended entirely on real world use.

Simple fast withdrawals are bullish though
?

I fucking made so many threads warning you about this but you stupid faggots kept calling me a migger even though I wasn't that midget black kid.

I bought OMG when it hit bittrex at .60 and dumped at $9.

Jun has not done shit. Go ahead and watch him at tech crunch. Can barely form a sentence. Him and Donny were accused of shilling their coin (remember that pic in front of Google) and after that they haven't done anything.

They're literally waiting for Vitalik and his nerdy friends to do everything for them and release Plasma, and one of the coins are called OMG because Jun donated 400,000 to ethereum foundation.

Meanwhile instead of doing any updates, they are doing the cringeworthy badger dance.

And this faggot takes his fucking skateboard everywhere.

Although I somewhat like Thailand because this chick I banged a few times was this tight skinny thai girl who had the best tightest pussy, aside from that the whole country is shit. Ladyboy degeneracy. They're supposed to be the blockchain leaders of the world? LMAO. Name one big thing to come out of Thailand.

This whole project is running off the back of Vitalik, who by the way, if you didn't see his last video, was fucking pulling on his weiner in plain site during an interview.

This is 100% a completely shitcoin.

yeah in theory. GL migrating that to a network that doesnt exist yet and should have in q1. Cosmos was a similar situtation to launch Oct 2017 and it still hasnt launched. Im so fucking mad right now

They seem to be developing in Tokyo not Thailand. They just opened that nice new office sponsored by Mizuho bank there.

Attached: 88183FDA-DA1E-43B3-A21E-9BD2C6AFA14F.png (1282x802, 715K)

So you follow this coin and somehow missed that staking isn't coming q2? They had updated their roadmap like month or so ago. Why are you suddenly mad now?

muh apple stickies tho wtf bros

you aren't going to make it

Attached: 1chance.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

Tendermint Dex - cancelled
Cosmos Dex - cancelled
Centralized Plasma "Dex" - ETA Q4
Full Plasma Dex - ???

Sounds like a plan.

Christ, just a fair warning to the younger people reading this. FUD threads like these are made for the sole reason of trying to buy in lower. Everyone and their grandma knows OMG is the ONLY sure bet in crypto.

Proof of Stake is going to work and they will prove it. People staking in the staking pools will be the first "passive millionaires" in history.

What m8?
The Plasma dex is currently planned for Q3, and it's decentralized in terms of nodes at least. Do you mean how there are plasma chain operators?

>A Year Holding same Spot
Not possible you moron, OMG was $4-$6 when I entered in Sep - October
Your FUD will not get you cheaper OMG this coin has held up well and will still break $100 when Plasma launches.

Everyone who FUD's this coin will be screen capped and mocked just like all who mocked and FUDDed ETH back in 2015 and 2016.

D E L U D E D

Check sat value, retard.

Someone post that medium article about how OMG is nothing but vaporware and they have a fake pajeet dev

What would you rather hold

> OMG
> ZRX
> ETH

it was TWENTY CENTS this time last year
kys nigger Manlet

sorry miglet you aren't getting any more hits for your shitty medium article
>pic in front of Google
you mean the pic in Google? look up omise and Google see what comes up faggot
as for that's the last thing they've done, since that Google photo you retard spergs still keep crying about they've received near 100m usd in funding from banks, support from that central bank and have been in the process of buying out exchanges
fud harder you 5 ft nigger

Will 1000 be enough to make it?

S S S S S
S S
S S
S S
S S

fuck Jun.

Tell us how you really feel

Point made. Good luck OP. These two are your fellow Omisegoys. Retards that think anyone who disagrees with bagholding this turd is some migger. lmao.

brainlet