MED BVLL vs n*rdcuck

MED BVLL vs n*rdcuck

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5L6E40VNjSw
flickr.com/photos/greekbeauty/albums/72157627609756875
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>varg watches his daughters get MINOS'D by kratos

What a horrible game. No real vikings, just zombies and spirits. Also, Kratos is not a hero. Worst GOW.

My ancestor :)

Based. Balts are roman descendant MED BVLLS too.

based. im growing my beard to become a real god of war. hows my progress /v/

Attached: 1514858365439.jpg (594x578, 38K)

Spartans would've look 10 shades darker than that. Ancient Mediterraneans were mostly related to Semites and Near-Easterners before millions of Germanics and Slavs settled into Southern Europe. And yes, I know Kratos has an "Olive-skinned" costume, but it doesn't do the whitewashing of literally every other Greek character justice

How do modern day Mediterraneans feel about the Whitewashing of ancient civilizations?

He looks like a Celt desu

youtube.com/watch?v=5L6E40VNjSw

confirmed sons of mine

Attached: KHn1YI2.png (2518x1024, 777K)

Ancient South European civilizations were Nordic

studies have proved that 99% of ancient greeks had blue eyes and platinum hair

damn i can really relate to this. the chin, the nose the piercing eyes. the 20cm cock (i have a 20cm cock). all along anglo trash calling me a shitskin on Jow Forums and finally i know the truth. im a proud Legionnaire

>b-but muh assassin's creed odyssey says they were brown skinned & had pure black hair!

Attached: assassins-creed-odyssey-review-29627-640x640.jpg (640x360, 53K)

what happened to that italian guy who looked like kratos and shot some refugees in italy last year?

Greeks look like this, and they were the same as ancient Greeks

Attached: 6174469601_645a608eea_o.jpg (540x720, 54K)

He went to Valhalla

Her armpit is weird

he's busy shooting for the next chapter of the game

Attached: GOW2_LEAK.jpg (1000x665, 40K)

Thats just the posture incel. The weird part is her boob being compressed by gravity upwards.
I would drag my 20cm penis 20kms through 20m tall razer wire to sniff her panties

Attached: 1517830951079.jpg (1400x1041, 223K)

Half of the Greeks here look Slavicized

flickr.com/photos/greekbeauty/albums/72157627609756875

Attached: Greek Girl.jpg (2592x1944, 1.56M)

Kratos is wearing the ashes of his dead wife and daughter. That‘s why he‘s so white.

The ancient Romans were actually blonde, blue eyed Nordics like myself :) and they were also defeated by Goths like me ( I am from Gotland ).

Attached: s9NR21p.png (800x800, 144K)

That hair and chin isnt very slavic desu. Greek girls are top tier same with French. Blonde / Blue just isn't attractive to me. It feels like a frailty.

I finished this game the other day, pretty good desu~~

>Ancient Mediterraneans were mostly related to Semites and Near-Easterners before millions of Germanics and Slavs settled into Southern Europe.
that's wrong you brain dead jew, only northern italy and some areas of greece were subject to northern raiding (not settlement just raids). Meanwhile caesar carried out multiple genocides on the gauls and celts, attempting to expand the roman empire into their lands and squash resistance. These genocides that were the largest the world had ever seen at that point in time, if anything the opposite occurred of what you are claiming.

>pure latin blood
my sides

Attached: 56.png (376x309, 165K)

Based

I (or my direct ancestors, but basically me) was also there to defeat the Roman Empire

I am an Ostrogoth from Ostrogothia (Östergötland).

Attached: IMG_20181224_185050-2.jpg (3648x2736, 2.05M)

>being this delusional

Jealous? :^)

This

>It feels like a frailty.
cmon now
It's one thing to appreciate superior med girls, it's another to reveal how susceptible your brain is to psychosocial programming.
You were blacked in highschool, weren't you?

Attached: 10034965346.jpg (600x532, 40K)

I hate myself desu be my friend

>blacked
>highschool
>bulgarian
are you dumb?

Attached: Haplogroup_I1.gif (760x544, 69K)

>anglo flag
Don't waste your time

>wanted to make a slightly comedic thread
>larpers flood in

Attached: jason.png (287x218, 103K)

>Ancient Mediterraneans were mostly related to Semites and Near-Easterners before millions of Germanics and Slavs settled into Southern Europe. And yes, I know Kratos has an "Olive-skinned" costume, but it doesn't do the whitewashing of literally every other Greek character justice
Nah, at this time Southern Euros have already gained their extra WHG admixture (Steppe invasion to Southern Europe happened somewhere around 1500 BC)
Greeks and Romans were not the pure Anatolian farmers as their forefathers around 5000 BC, but they weren't Nordic either

Kratos is actually hittite

Attached: 20181226_174126.jpg (809x764, 175K)

it's not 1980s anymore gramps, that doesn't work :)

m8 kratos has whiter skin because he's covered in the ashes of his wife/daughter

actually he's covered in NORDIC cum :^)

based

Attached: 1541810082378.gif (413x280, 68K)

>beating locals
>impregnate their women
>killing their gods
is kratos a modern immigrant?

>raising a son
>doesn't have at least four other males with him at all times
>isn't spooked by loud noises

kinda, about half

20cm? not surprising though. Med cock is STRONG. italianjocks.blog/

Well REAL vikings were cucked by Muslims in Andalusia and then once again by Natives in the Americas....so, that's even worse.

That would not explain why Germanic ancestry is low in all corners of Southern Europe, or why the majority of them maintain the phenotypes Neolithic farmers would have had including North Italy. Modern Greeks are directly related to the Minoans and Myceneans.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

In a way he is right though. Take Spaniards for example the majority of them are of Neolithic stock. With very little yamnaya or hunter gatherer admixture. On the other hand people like the Brits and Belgians are super mixed with all three of these groups to the point no clear side is the dominant force unlike Southerners where Neolithic is clearly the dominant ancestry taking up the bulk.

proof that greeks are white right here

Kratos is dark skinned but had ashes of his wife and daughters merged with his skin

Neither the Minoans or Mycenaneans (the first greeks)portrayed themselves as dark skinned. Hell not even North Africans did.

>No real vikings
oh but the previous game had real hoplites right?

Attached: Cursed_Legionnaire.jpg (300x430, 127K)

>americans consider the hackneyed bed time stories of a bunch of baltic pirates to be on the same level as the mythos of ancient greece, foundation of western civilisation

Attached: 1474998334313.jpg (753x682, 52K)

Americans are mostly Anglos, so it's not suprising that the whites are obsessed with Nordcism/Vikings. But the hilarity of it is, they know there's no comparison that's why the "we wuz your original people not you", arguements exist. But yeah, this GOW suffered from the limited mythos of Norse, you could tell by the lack of variety in creatures and the reusing of trolls.

>outing urself this hard
lmfao yikes
brainlet hours

My dick

Only little boys and nazis care about baltic pirates my boy :^)

As....what? i'm not even European or white, Aussie boy. Just speaking facts.

This is wrong

18% of Russians in Vologda oblast have haplogroup I1