Why aren't you in yet?

Why aren't you in yet?

Attached: Miota.jpg (1400x933, 418K)

I keep accumulating user.
>inb4 allah akbar toaster FUD

Because I don’t trust them. They’re trying to do too much. And their exaggerated hype pisses me off (I.e muh Microsoft partnership!) fuck them I hope they fail.

cause it the biggest shit coin out there A bit obvious it's a fucking scam. Get out of there quick, it's a bigger scam then Skycoin. My bro worked at their office in Tel-aviv and told me that it's a huge fucking scam.

...soon...like this Friday I got 50 on it.

tough to accumulate over a buck, but i'm doing it slowly

are you in the cryptosphere to make money user?
I am.
I don't trust anybody.

They also didn't post the "microsoft partnership".

With that said, do you know who started ID2020?
You don't, because you've never heard of it.
It's digital identities.
It was John Edge.
ID2020 got partnerships from Microsoft, The Rockefeller Foundation, and Accenture.
Hmmmmmmm
John Edge joined the IOTA foundation.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Now lets look a IOTA partnering with UNOPS and Taipei as a smart city, using DIGITAL IDENTITIES.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

holy shit it's fucking pathetic, they are holding link, funfair and turtles and they are calling IOTA a shitcoin

>No actual coin in the making
Good job financing a sideproject for a company who have no stakes in...

I love the baseless FUD
It's honestly so great compared to the constant shilling of shitcoins on biz

They hire someone almost every week to the IOTA foundation
>for a company who have no stakes in...
HUH
biz is fucking retarded, you literally can't help anyone here

their claims are even loftier than skycoins and they have even less than skycoin to show for it
doesn't even have proper consensus
>now i have coins... re-attaching... oh nope don't have my coins anymore

IOTA keeps shitting and you know it. They will never make a crypto with the high standard competitors will offer. No one wants "light" cryptography, that's like drinking cola light. For faggots like you. When IOTA goes to 0 I can't wait to see how JUST you will be jumping off a skyscraper. When will you wake up from deluded dreams? The founders are total shitbags who don't care about coins. Only IOT for cars/hardware, but gj support this shit. Now the police can see how fast your car has been traveling. Good Goy. Christ!

You don't think police already know that?
You obviously are poor and don't drive a new model vehicle, onstar, etc.
Most cars come with 4g equipped these days.
That will change to 5g I'm sure.

How does IOTA keep shitting? I'm genuinely curious. Please enlighten me Rakesh.
Is "light cryptography" being Quantum Resistant?
Yeah, no.

The founders don't care about coins?
Stop your baseless FUD user, it's not working.
Volkswagen Group showed that they will be utilizing IOTA at their last presentation.

hypocrite aggravating devs will make this shitcoin dump completely, get rekt

IOTA is one of the only coins with legitimate corporate and government backing. No wonder biz is acting retarded about it.

how about the several times they got hacked by MIT then made up bullshit stories about why they had a backdoor in their shit.
only a moron would trust them after that

>several times
THEY NEVER GOT HACKED

I love the FUD
if it was so cryptographically insecure, why aren't you rich yet user?

this is why iotards are niggers. they don't respond to any things that actually happened they just call it fud and keep living in their stupid fantasy land

Oh I'm quite white, with a very white, beautiful girlfriend.
But use your edgy shit talking to try to FUD

That literally didn't happen, you're just trying to use old "news" for whatever reason.
It's curious.
Almost as curious as your sexuality.

"old news"
it doesn't matter because it's in the past. how stupid are you?
your gf cheats on you and it's okay because it was yesterday?

oh you poor little virgin.
That's what you go with?
LMAO

"virgin". ignores argument, goes straight for ad hominems, this is why you're called IOTARDS
there really is no excuse for why they had backdoors in their code, I guess if I was trying to defend this piece of shit i'd do the same thing, try to distract from it as much as possible

Again, they were never "hacked"
I'm calling you a virgin, because you're quite obviously a fucking Incel that gets upset at the thought of normal guys having girlfriends.
I'm not trying to defend IOTA, just simply trying to have a discussion on why it will succeed.
And you, you user, simply throw useless FUD around. Bullshit that nobody believes.
And then say my GF cheats.
LMAO seriously, you fucking pathetic little basement dweller.
Go eat some tendies and ask mummy for another dewey

tl;dr

you're a faggot

Their shit don't work. Their market doesn't exist.

>allah akbar toaster FUD
kek'd and check'd

the year IOTA will be deployed, finally

You remind me of the astroturfers in the 2016 US presidential election. Can't bring facts so you attack user's character. Idk what you are trying to accomplish but Hillary is not the president and IOTA will go to $0

The clintons are awful.
Trump is just as bad.

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

You know what’s funny, user. I lived in Taipei for several years. I don’t have confidence that IOTA will bring Taipei up to speed that quickly. It’s going to take a long time. Only in the 101 district would it be possible, but in New Taipei City forget about it. IOTA has nothing to prove for itself. It did intentionally create hype like a chink coin while boasting how much different shit it’s going to do. RED FLAG.

You are a crybaby on the Internet,

I FUCKING LOVE IT.
AstroTurfers, huh?
INTERDESTING

I fucking love the FUD IOTA has on biz, its getting to the point that it's pretty obvious.

There is no other cyrpto on the market RIGHT NOW, that has the partnerships, or market makers that IOTA does, RIGHT NOW.

have fun with 0xbtc

seriously, now is the time to buy
you guys almost make me think you don't want to see smart refugee cities

> The one crypto on the market that doesn't have a working wallet.

No thanks. Really hope they don't fix their wallet before VW implements it in cars. Looking forward to the future lulz and news articles which IOTARDS will call "FUD".

"Man stranded at gas station because his IOTA wallet forgot it had a balance."

"I didn't even ask for this shit" says local man Rick Maybury. "I have real USD in my real life wallet and I just want to pay for my fucking gas and now I just have to wait for my imaginary wallet to reconnect, there isn't even a fucking 3G cell service anywhere I live for my car. I wish the US government would ban this fantasy money." Rick continued, as he mentioned that he would never buy another VW again. In other news, all time high crime rate in Taipei..

Why do you guys defending IOTA always behave like screeching basedboys?
If you are so sure about your Investment you shouldnt get that hurt about someone "fudding" it

Basedboys*

This.

IOTA is definitely not a sure thing but considering the crypto climate as a whole I'd say it's only maybe....one out of five projects that has even a remote chance at mass adoption. I'd rather bet on it than against it.

I think IOTA has a great chance of fucking up mainstream adoption for cryptocurrency as a whole.

Not like MIT isn't a hive of pedo and CIAniggers

I am all in with this, for the reason they have gouverment backing and huge companies working with them. Even if it should fail and be a trash like the other 99.9% of crypto, then I will still probably have a good enough buy in position to sell at a pump and dump.