Universa will be using LINK

CEO of Universa confirmed that they are talking to chainlink and plan on using it for their smart contracts. It seems like more and more projects are talking to LINK. I think the recent FUD that nobody will use it is ridiculous. When main net launches there will probably be a lot of traffic happening right off the bat

Attached: 20180619_192202.jpg (1080x2029, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eng.angkasa.coop
rt.com/business/418665-russia-banks-ready-shut-swift/
blockchain.ru/posts/v-swift-uspeshno-protestirovali-blokchein-reshenie-dlya-bankovskoi-industrii
zen.yandex.ru/media/skuratoff/v-rossii-nachali-testirovat-russkii-swift-universa--5aa65f229b403cf8e4c4220d
youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
cobinhood.com/trade/UTNP-ETH
medium.com/@borodich
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you post the rest of the convo OP

comfypepe.jpg

>Universa
>Rank 282
All they're doing is marketing to linkies lol

So $1000 EOY still stands?

Attached: 1516375001508.png (824x609, 340K)

>rich entrepeneur having a private chat with lowlife poor neet.

Riddle user mentioned Russia and Vladimir Putin many times

post the rest of the conversation

The fuck is universa

Here

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1169x751, 217K)

Is 26k LINK enough to make it?

Attached: 1516130676766.jpg (508x516, 101K)

fucking love ya op

$1000 EOY!

Sounds like they’ll delete this guy next if it’s true

The full circulating supply isn't reflected in the cap because some people from the ICO opted to wait for main net tokens so it should be double I think

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-090128.png (1080x1920, 939K)

Thanks. What's the Malaysia thing?

Which means what exactly

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-090352.png (1080x1920, 1.16M)

They’re in the same class as churches .

It's a smart money program for the malaysian government

Payroll for government public servants

eng.angkasa.coop

Ok so i did some digging on the SWIFT thing

rt.com/business/418665-russia-banks-ready-shut-swift/

blockchain.ru/posts/v-swift-uspeshno-protestirovali-blokchein-reshenie-dlya-bankovskoi-industrii

zen.yandex.ru/media/skuratoff/v-rossii-nachali-testirovat-russkii-swift-universa--5aa65f229b403cf8e4c4220d

It looks like Russia could be disconnecting from SWIFT and they are testing Universa as a replacement. It means that every single smart contract or bank transfer that connects with any API to do business outside of the country would be using LINK on the back-end. I guess it makes sense that they would still need to interact and do business with the rest of the world. This would use a MASSIVE amount of LINK tokens.

This could be huge for chainlink

Attached: 1515823833563.png (825x463, 692K)

$2000 EOY

Attached: 1519965329752.jpg (708x531, 217K)

pretty sure sergey is russian too. maybe that has something to do with all of this?

Why are only absolute shitcoins or scams using it? Wtf?

When?

This is either the most delusional thread I’ve ever read on Jow Forums or you anons just discovered the holy grail. Either way. Exciting stuff!

Attached: 1661DF87-B034-4997-871B-A8497DD4D5B2.jpg (1024x457, 78K)

Attached: IMG_2299.jpg (640x640, 48K)

I was going to go milk my goat that I have in my backyard here in Oklahoma.... because I've been excited to make money with all these milk threads.

But after this thread I'm actually going to go beat off on the goat.

>Why are only absolute shitcoins or scams using it? Wtf?
When shitcoins feel endangered they start to create packs

Are these guys legit it looks like a bit of a shitcoin desu

you too user, love you too

Russians hate Jews too remember....

"A Jew will always tell you what happened to him, but he will never tell you why." - old Russian proverb

Why not just buy universa instead of LINK then

the absolute state of crypto telegrams right now

i watched a show the other night about these campers in siberia who got eaten by bigfoot like 50 years ago and the kgb covered it up.no one really knows what's going on out there.

You are truly a god.

How many links do you have? Cuz we really should all donate 50 link to him.

Post your address

Because you want the thing that's being used on the back end to run the whole system

Attached: 1515332273539.png (1082x695, 503K)

mood
youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Because Link will be used on other blockchains as well.

UTNP is legit as fuck it's definitely a sleeper, they haven't really started marketing yet but they will in the next week or 2

Holy fuck

>legit as fuck

Attached: universa.jpg (1280x960, 100K)

comfy af

Attached: hahahahahahahaha.jpg (480x360, 22K)

How do they get over the possible 51% attack?

Also, Russia has more Russians than any other country on Earth

Yup.

Attached: IMG_20180203_172041_948.jpg (960x720, 77K)

sombitch signed his own shirt! goddamn

CLOSE YOUR EYES

Attached: IMG_20180420_132538_432.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Mfw Linkpool is hunted down for pulling data and aiding Russia in getting around sanctions.

Attached: 1526409918692.jpg (487x658, 42K)

Who's this fwit

LINK is the fucking Pizzagate of Jow Forums. You see connections where there are NONE. You somehow have convinced a bunch of misguided rural whites that they can somehow be a part of something groundbreaking and historical if they just hunt for enough evidence. You’ve attracted abhorrent people to your movement who offer tenuous support of their “insider” knowledge (Assblaster). You’ve even pulled together a disjointed array of OC (pic related) which you use to reinforce your echo chamber and propagandize you token.

You have no right to be disturbing innocent people who have NOTHING to do with a minor pet project of a Russian philosophy major.

swift creating a network to circumvent themselves is the height of judaism.

My father works for oracle and is quite close to Sergey. He told me that Sergey showed up at the office five days ago to announce that he ate his thousandth Big Mac. In honor of such a special moment, Sergey handed out free t-shirts he found at a local Salvation Army. Before he left, he took my father aside and asked “you didn’t actually buy in, did you?”

Seems alright!

I heard Ellison asked for his autograph

He's the russian minister of finance

Breezed by universas white paper. It’s interesting. Will digg in more. Thanks user

Fuck you I'm buying universa. Where can I get this shit

I posted this yesterday and got almost no response. It's an old screencap but haven't seen if discussed or posted here before i did so yesterday. Have any of you autists heard more about this GVT connection? Also both CEO's are Nazarov's hmmm

Attached: 1529348713518.png (789x425, 185K)

cobinhood.com/trade/UTNP-ETH

Cobinhood or shitbtc until the main net drops which is in a few days I believe. Then you'll be able to swap back and forth between main net and erc20. Should hit huobi they have a "partnership" with them whatever the fuck that means

LMAO. Disconnecting from SWIFT. You do realize SWIFT will monitor everything. Do you know why they’re pursuing China? Because as soon as the EU and NA and hopefully china board, this forces a fair game. China can’t fudge numbers. It will be clear as water what income comes from what. Nobody will trade with Russia if they pull this shit. SWIFT will be de facto for cross boarder payments between banks.

How long ago was this?

Attached: 1518058467938.jpg (500x370, 56K)

My two biggest bags. UTNP is severely undervalued

Attached: IMG_20180619_210008_806.png (859x859, 282K)

it was from an AMA that genesis vision did i think in November/December

From the articles it appears that they aren't doing it by choice

LINK $10k BY 2020

Attached: 1514072367234.png (600x600, 225K)

Shill me on this shitcoin

This is what short-sighted thinking looks like.

Attached: 423C06BB-65B3-4BA1-A85F-C381BF1BAB48.jpg (589x564, 194K)

this is fake. reported

>ceo of a company trying to overtake SWIFT

>answers to Normans on Facebook messenger

Yikes

russian neo except not incompetent

Cobinhood volume is shit though

chainlink is fucked if alfa bank use it. Not even kidding. sergey may as well try smuggling a nuke into the US

I've got a bag of UTNP it is definitely a gem. Alex is a beast they've got partnerships with governments and all sorts of businesses and hes always appearing on the news and traveling to conferences. It's about to go into full shill mode this month with the launch of the main net token. I'm going to flip this into more LINK when it blows up

Attached: photo_2018-03-09_08-56-14.jpg (1217x712, 114K)

that's telegram, newfren
hitbtc clearly has some market making on the btc pair only; cobinhood has the most volume on the eth pair. cobinhood's actually a really nice exchange and the withdrawal fees are even less than hitbtc.

It won't matter because the nodes are just providing data to contracts. Anyone can use it

>missing the point of the message.

Absolute state

$10k easy. Check em

I believe it’s whatsapp. Reaching out to anyone is fairly easy these days. Look at how nice and polite OP was. The CEO of the company I work for literally gets in cold email contact with billionaires with that kind of tone and gets amazing responses. No joke. So its not out of the ordinary.

Hitbtc has the most volume

because he's the CEO of a company, not some random off facebook

Ok reach out to swift ask if they will use chainlink or reach out to sergey. Or ask any of the CEOs mentioned that are tied to chainlink. Since it’s “fairly easy”

Cash id

We gon make it famalams

Lambos in our futures

I messaged alex during the ico and he responded to me. It was brief but he responded nonetheless

Alexander is on telegram answering questions frequently so I'm not sure what your problem is

Nice ID we will definitely make it

Attached: 1519976198327.jpg (536x406, 94K)

Dude the evidence that the elite in governments, large players in finance, and corporate owners all around the world are involved in satanic rituals and child trafficking is astounding. The shills are now FUDing 2 birds with 1 stone. Hopefully the day of rope is EOY when LINK is $1000

Moar

CEO is just a title. It’s about getting the direct contact + knowing what you’re going to say is what makes the magic.
Yes fairly and relatively easy. I bet OP or anyone that can communicate properly can get in contact with the majority of Blockchain CEOs. Don’t believe that just because youre XYZ no one cares about your ideas or thoughts

Why does my withdrawal still say pending how long does it usually take

mainnet is out already, native token is not. and they don't have a partnership with huobi.

There's too much to cover really but a lot most of it is in here

medium.com/@borodich

Yeah Alex is in the telegram pretty frequently if you message him I'm sure he'll respond

Attached: 0_1gvmC8D7nxNFom0J.png (1422x800, 188K)

Why would I trust what he has to say ? Especially it’s in his benefit. This is retarded

Now i can sleep well tonight thanks

Literally who cares

Attached: 1527610453638.png (612x491, 98K)

You brainlet a smart contract platform obviously needs oracles why would he lie about which service he's going to use lmao

The absolute fucking state.

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-212955_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 771K)

The absolute state of nolinkies