Just got 250 skycoin hacked from my wallet

This shitcoin is fucking over, 1k USD down the fucking drain

The entire network is compromised, im not the only one according to the telegram

Attached: image[1].png (447x113, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skycoin.net/blog/overview/obelisk-skycoin-consensus-algorithm-information-pages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 998877556444111.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Which wallet?

this is fucking bullshit, synth is admitting scamming publically on the telegram
hes saying how they are getting 'hacked' right NOW, EVERY scammer claims they got 'hacked'

Holy Fucking shit post audio please!

proof?

Proof now OP
Fuck all those skycoin retards who were mean to me when I told them their coin was a scam when it hit $30 reeeeee

screencapping all of these threads for when sky is top 10 next year.

Top 5 you mean

synth pretends to get hacked to tank his price, the boggs are are in a french prison, its a weird day to be alive

why would it? synth is a degenerate. sky has been in development for 5 years with nothing useful to show for it.

why would it ever be top 5? because muh new internet?

Look every scammer is gonna tell you're they're "making the new internet". Doesn't mean they're gonna succeed. Skycoin will certainly not succeed. I knew to stay away just from the ramblings of synth years ago.

they are farther along than most in actually having a working product

This.

>nothing useful
>instant fee-less transactions
>infinitely scalable
>hardware production
>own coding language

Source? And not just a blog post of them saying they have a working product.

>''temporary blacklist function''

Just trust them bro they are crypto anarchists

Nah, I don't trust them.

Nah. This is textbook fraud. Usually you can get away with this stuff in crypto but Synth is an asshole and publically known. The SEC will end up seizing their assets and coin will die. It's too bad their enforcement arm has been neutered because Synth should probably be in prison.

Sorry for anyone who invested. Nobody is going to buy your bags and you should sell now if you haven't already.

They actually aren't. Sorry

Holy fuck my 741 are gone....

Wait nevermind I sold them @ $26.00

What wallet were you using ?

Obelisk isn't live yet. The focus is on Skywire first.
skycoin.net/blog/overview/obelisk-skycoin-consensus-algorithm-information-pages/
Should explain exactly why they are placing the priority on Skywire before releasing the algorithm.

mhm, cool.

Only the unofficial Chinese mobile wallets were hacked. They were created by Sam Sing Fong who's behind the majority of the recent catastrophes. Honestly, this is what you get for trusting unofficial software to guard your private keys. If you were legitimately robbed then you now know who's responsible.
Do as thou wilst.

anyone else find it weird synth was the only public face of SKY, and all the coders are randoms in china who are out of reach of the SEC?

You can only put the spoon so close. Oh well

Been in this project for months man, don't worry, I'm fed and full. Guess I'm just over this shitcoin

Screencapped so I can laugh on my yatch

Oh, so a bunch of cool stuff on a centralized network. Maybe I'll just use the regular internet.

you know this shit was supposed to go live a year ago?