Reminder

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is the poor man's Jow Forums

Attached: pol image.png (500x500, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/nupol/ is an autistic joke just like you are

Attached: 1519474147278.png (350x350, 162K)

What the fuck is /nupol/; I've never heard of it. Is it some 8ch shit?
By any chance are you Greek?

isn't Jow Forums just angry Mexicans LARPing as 1930's-Germans?

There are so many non-whites in this board i'm suprised Jow Forums didn't raid this place yet.

Attached: cCJdV3n.gif (400x200, 3.04M)

this. Jow Forums is a sandnigger containment board for shitskins in europe to chat with their family back home in the mid-east

Jow Forums is way better and comfy

go fuck yourself you literal bag of human waste

This.
Can't stand all the shitskins and nonwhites on this board

I killed both my cat and dog because of this post.

>he's still in his Jow Forums phase
wow

Attached: general.png (530x298, 106K)

The "shitskin" stuff is either bantz by the trolls or divide and conquer by the (((shills))); all this "Nazis hate everyone" nonsense has to stop

Attached: are you winning.jpg (1069x632, 102K)

No, it's just Jow Forums with politics

>he took KARA BOGA posting seriously

It just seems like Deja Vous every second

Do you unironically think Jow Forums thinks Greeks are White? Those reactionairy fucktards would genocide you if they had the chance, moron

crtl+f "shitskin" in literally any Jow Forums thread and you'll get hundreds of results. but i guess you actually believe jews are actually being paid to psyop on your disgusting board, fucking idiot

Jow Forums was basically Jow Forums before it became its own board and made nsfw

This
Jow Forums used to be pretty based, not it's just ledditor trumptards, e-celeb faggots and unironic Israel supporters. Board went to shit

Elabourate

It's just a meme. The amount of time and effort they put into their post nowadays gets my sides every time

Jow Forums is a fantastic board, you can make the most half-assed bait thread and still get 300 replies.

Déjà vu*

>>>thejidf.org
Nice try schlomo

Attached: jidfe.jpg (1024x824, 147K)

>what is irony

don't worry, it'll be over in maybe a year

this tbqhwyf

>not the poor man's /lgbt/

Attached: 1542632971864.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

Tell me your methods

Attached: best start.jpg (300x168, 10K)

What would be the difference between a leftward accent and a rightward one?

What's your point?

That died a long time ago

Jow Forums is a board of peace and diversity. Every fellow pacifist should join us in our great effort to save humanity.

Attached: 1543069553095.jpg (577x385, 55K)

My point is that people that go on Jow Forums are just edgy retards, and after a while anyone with more than six brain cells will realise how retarded and shallow it is. Of course, some people really are just retards and get stuck in that

>Oy Vey: the post
So you are okay with children being raped

This. I force myself to go on Jow Forums because they need serious help and guidance and I often debate there.

Help and guidance with what?

>There are people payed to shill while the janny struggles with the bill

Not being slaves and drones to divisive and hateful rhetroric that has been pushing western society to the brink of self destruction for some time now. The kind of myopic worldview that literally every action reduces to your race. The idea that it's ok to spread fake news while calling real news fake, thereby destroying any semblance of common axioms for understanding and dealing with the world's problems.

No, Jow Forums is Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529780245254.png (1034x619, 754K)

To fill it with more non-whites? Lmao.

>Not being slaves and drones to divisive and hateful rhetroric that has been pushing western society to the brink of self destruction for some time now
Thats exactly what (((they))) are doing, not us

While elements of what I dislike about Jow Forums are present in big media outlets and political movements, what you see on Jow Forums is a distillation of all the worst bits.

Maybe a year and a half ago I would've said the same thing. Trust me lad, you will eventually grow out of that phase, and you will look back and cringe like I am doing right now

You've just to look deeper. People don't hate (((them))) because "muh antisemitism", but for the legitimate threat they pose, there is no hate without reason

>there is no hate without reason
Open your eyes to the world. There is an overabundance of unjustified hate. The problems of the world are complex and have multiple mechanisms. Blaming one race or ethnic group for everything is a tool to turn you into loyal and unquestioning sheep.

>hurr I was just pretending to be a retarded stormfaggot

I find purpose in ideology, I'm not into "muh rekt", I am fully serious. I may be skilled in many fields, but they are just a means to an end. We have nothing to lose but our chains

>There is an overabundance of unjustified hate
Give me some examples

>Jews should be preventing from persuing their ethnic interests
>wite ethnostate when??!1

Yes I know, loads of people find purpose in ideology. You can still be nationalistic without being a disgusting Jow Forumstard stormfag

>We have nothing to lose but our chains
uhuh and what are you thinking of doing about that. Stop LARPing as a revolutionary

ISIS, racism across the world, religious hatred, hatred against gays or non-neurotypicals. None of this is productive. Racism has led unimaginable cruelty. Imagine if all that energy was put to work for a common good.

>Jews should be preventing from persuing their ethnic interests
>wite ethnostate when??!1
(((Their))) interests are contrary to ours (our subjugation)
>Yes I know, loads of people find purpose in ideology. You can still be nationalistic without being a disgusting Jow Forumstard stormfag
Define a Jow Forumstard stormfaggot, so far as I know they don't go far enough
>uhuh and what are you thinking of doing about that. Stop LARPing as a revolutionary
I hold discussions with those who are ignorant, and I study information that is useful; "muh powerlevel" is for cowards

Jow Forums tries too hard to counter Jow Forums with all the blacked threads and all that shitpost,kinda cringe sometimes desu

Okay, but why do you criticise them for it? You don't have to support those interests.

>Define a Jow Forumstard stormfaggot, so far as I know they don't go far enough
Someone who's whole life revolves around larping on the internet about saving the imaginary "muh white race", and wanting to gas kikes
And to be quite honest I don't see how one could go much further.

>I hold discussions with those who are ignorant
Then perhaps have a discussion with yourself for a while. Why do you think the things you do? Can you actually justify your beliefs?
Though tbqh you needn't necessarily do anything, because like I said, that phase will end eventually and you will cringe about it

It's good because it keeps Jow Forums and reddit out

There is no unjustified hate
>ISIS
False flag by mossad. Can go hundreds of miles to bomb the west, but can't even travel under 20 miles to do the slightest damage to Israel
>racism across the world
Negative experiences lead to negative reactions
>religious hatred
Their books say so, or in reaction to those with books that say so
>hatred against gays
Perversion of nature, and pity for one's own people; you wouldn't want your only son gay, would you?
>non-neurotypicals
Probably just contempt for those that bullied them
>None of this is productive
I agree, but none if this would happen if the conflicting groups weren't in proximity to each other
>Imagine if all that energy was put to work for a common good.
>common good
Oh, it will be

wrong. Those threads attracts Jow Forumsluters like how shit attract flies.

Well at least they have their containment threads

holy crap is that really him?

>Okay, but why do you criticise them for it? You don't have to support those interests.
Those interests are my fellow human's enslavement; I cannot stand by it!
>Someone who's whole life revolves around larping on the internet about saving the imaginary "muh white race", and wanting to gas kikes
And to be quite honest I don't see how one could go much further.
All I hope for is that it is not a meme, but their genuine need for it; remember that gas is inefficient
>Then perhaps have a discussion with yourself for a while. Why do you think the things you do? Can you actually justify your beliefs?
Though tbqh you needn't necessarily do anything, because like I said, that phase will end eventually and you will cringe about it
I do it because I want to be remembered, and that I have myself suffered under (((their))) reign as a child. I can say truly, in my past youth, I really just wanted to play video games. But I look back and see how much of my life I have wasted on selfishness. I feel that I can redeem myself if I made a difference to this world
>Though tbqh you needn't necessarily do anything, because like I said, that phase will end eventually and you will cringe about it
Why would someone cringe? I never cringe about anything

"Though tbqh you needn't necessarily do anything, because like I said, that phase will end eventually and you will cringe about it"
Should be in greentext

>False flag by mossad
Nice conspiracy. You know you're dealing with a Jow Forums storm shitter when they fill in the gaps of their awful worldview with baseless oversimplifications.
>Negative experiences lead to negative reactions
White people killed eachother en masse in WW1 for basically no reason. Does that mean all white people today should be blamed or judged for that? Of course not. Extrapolating to a billion individuals because of 1 experience (or even a million experiences) is extremely low iq.
>Their books say so, or in reaction to those with books that say so
And this makes it rational how?
>Perversion of nature, and pity for one's own people; you wouldn't want your only son gay, would you?
Wearing glasses is more of a perversion of nature than acting out on gay impulses. If my son were gay that would have no bearing on my love for him. I'm not a slave to my DNA. If society existed solely for gene duplication we would be restrained in breeding facilities, mindless and drugged.
>I agree, but none if this would happen if the conflicting groups weren't in proximity to each other
Remember nazi germany? The world stood by and did nothing as they eradicated jews BUT IT WASNT ENOUGH ITS NEVER ENOUGH FOR THE HATE MACHINE SO THEY INVADED OUTWARDS. Hate doesn't stop at nation state borders, it's a cancer that spreads and needs to be fought.

lmao Jow Forums was always faggot central
nothing changed

>Those interests are my fellow human's enslavement
No they're not, they're the formation of a greater Jewish state that will not be destroyed like it was so many times before.
As a white nationalist you of all people should sympathise.

>remember that gas is inefficient
For what fucking purpose? Why the fuck would you want to just randomly kill people for being Jewish. Ridiculous. Who do you think that would benefit, your imaginary white race entity? Quit larping and use your head for five seconds.

>I do it because I want to be remembered
Like literally every other non-NPC. You can be remembered for something other than being a stormfront autist

> I feel that I can redeem myself if I made a difference to this world
Which is noble, but you're not going to be making any difference as it is. Find something that you're good at and hone that skill, if you want to make a difference. You're not going to be the next Hortler so stop trying.

Daily reminder the mods are refusing to stop Jow Forums invasion of /tv/.

Blatant race bait and politics threads will hit the bump limit stay in catalog for hours and janny will do nothing about it.

They ruin threads with their garbage, and it only gets worse if you reply to them.

I hope they destroy every board and hiro have to close this shitty site.

Jow Forums = puke
Jow Forums = diarrhea
There is not much difference

rip /tv/, one of 4channel's best meme factories corrupted

Attached: 1545865525941.jpg (970x545, 771K)

You can make yourself pike, diarrhea comes naturally

Jow Forums is so fucking bad, it's all just kremlin propaganda and stormfaggotry, you can have much better discussion about politics here, Jow Forums is a fucking echo chamber, everyone has exactly the same view

hurr durr gas the kikes xd

jokes on you, Jow Forums is a cesspool
Jow Forums is autistic but comfier, funnier and overall friendlier

>Nice conspiracy. You know you're dealing with a Jow Forums storm shitter when they fill in the gaps of their awful worldview with baseless oversimplifications.
I just want to wake people up
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
>White people killed eachother en masse in WW1 for basically no reason. Does that mean all white people today should be blamed or judged for that? Of course not. Extrapolating to a billion individuals because of 1 experience (or even a million experiences) is extremely low iq.
I merely say the cause of the hate. I don't advocate it unless I know I can justify it myself
>And this makes it rational how?
That's their justifications, not mine
>Wearing glasses is more of a perversion of nature than acting out on gay impulses. If my son were gay that would have no bearing on my love for him. I'm not a slave to my DNA. If society existed solely for gene duplication we would be restrained in breeding facilities, mindless and drugged.
Using tools is in our nature. I said it was perverse, not unnatural. There will always be defects caused by nature and nurture. It is perverse against our fitness as a species
You dishonour your father by not continuing his line
>Remember nazi germany? The world stood by and did nothing as they eradicated jews BUT IT WASNT ENOUGH ITS NEVER ENOUGH FOR THE HATE MACHINE SO THEY INVADED OUTWARDS. Hate doesn't stop at nation state borders, it's a cancer that spreads and needs to be fought.
Holohoax never happened, they saw the hold of international Jewry on the world, so they fought against it, but they would never spend all their resources to exterminate a race when they could be using them to assist in the war effort on a 3 front war into their homeland!

>No they're not, they're the formation of a greater Jewish state that will not be destroyed like it was so many times before.
Admit it, you're a Zionist
>For what fucking purpose? Why the fuck would you want to just randomly kill people for being Jewish. Ridiculous. Who do you think that would benefit, your imaginary white race entity? Quit larping and use your head for five seconds.
The whole world would be emancipated from (((their))) hold. Survival knows no colour, people fight for survival
>Like literally every other non-NPC. You can be remembered for something other than being a stormfront autist
I would agree those LARPs were never men of action. I want to not help just those who are present but those who are to be our future. This may be the last filter
>Which is noble, but you're not going to be making any difference as it is. Find something that you're good at and hone that skill, if you want to make a difference. You're not going to be the next Hortler so stop trying.
English was my best subject, and I intend to use it. Hitler's biggest crime was losing

Yes, it is unfortunate that most people agree with me there. I am denied the art of arguing

Get out of your comfort zone! It stops you from trying news things!

Jow Forums is the comfort zone

well whats the value of your views if they are never confronted with anything?

Of mine? I am here right now

>I just want to wake people up
Yet you're sleeping. ISIS has a variety of factors that led to them gaining power, not just muh scary jews. From your article: "According to the first Western journalists, who have entered Isis' territories and survived, Israel is the only country in the world the Islamic group fears because it believes its army is too strong to face" And that's right, they're picking their battles. If ISIS could take on israel directly they would, they hate any religion that not their brand of insane muslim.
>Using tools is in our nature. I said it was perverse, not unnatural. There will always be defects caused by nature and nurture. It is perverse against our fitness as a species. You dishonour your father by not continuing his line
Having sex is in our nature. Fitness as a an entire species is not affected by a tiny minority of gays removing themselves from the equation. Done arguing with someone who exposes themself as being this dishonest. I would only dishonour the lessons my father taught me by lowering myself to the level of a racist. You might see me on Jow Forums in the future though, feel free to drop some more of your blatantly retarded arguments

No kidding, nothing but reinforcement of 'you're valuable because of your birthright., all of your problems are caused by scary browns'. 'Economics? Culture? History? Whats that?'

Less, as they are not tested to those unfamiliar

>Admit it, you're a Zionist
yeah aha my name's actually shlomo shekelsburgenstein
you got me

>The whole world would be emancipated from (((their))) hold.
How about just saying their name lol
We're not living under Jewish control - the fact that they control media/banking etc. is not their fault, we let them, because their good at it (as you well know). Now they are using that control to push their ethnic interests: good for them. If we wanted to stop that we should've done so (and we still technically could, via other means than some sort of fucking genocide).

>Survival knows no colour, people fight for survival
survival of what? muh white race? It doesn't exist.

>English was my best subject
yep me too. But I would urge you to think about where it would be best to use that talent. Like I said, you're not going to be the fuhrer, as much as you'd like to be.

>Hitler's biggest crime was losing
One minute you're a white nationalist and the next you support the guy that wanted to deport slavs to Siberia and bombed his fellow whites into the ground. Are you actually Australian btw?

>Yet you're sleeping. ISIS has a variety of factors that led to them gaining power, not just muh scary jews. From your article: "According to the first Western journalists, who have entered Isis' territories and survived, Israel is the only country in the world the Islamic group fears because it believes its army is too strong to face" And that's right, they're picking their battles. If ISIS could take on israel directly they would, they hate any religion that not their brand of insane muslim.
Yet they take on the USA
>Having sex is in our nature. Fitness as a an entire species is not affected by a tiny minority of gays removing themselves from the equation. Done arguing with someone who exposes themself as being this dishonest. I would only dishonour the lessons my father taught me by lowering myself to the level of a racist. You might see me on Jow Forums in the future though, feel free to drop some more of your blatantly retarded arguments
I'll admit, I am tired so I cannot remember my previous posts so well; it's 0130 here. I meant a perversion of fitness. You should know that gamechanging mutations that would benefit our species if those who posses them do not breed
Ask your father this: "If you had a choice, would my only son be gay or straight?"
See you then

>yeah aha my name's actually shlomo shekelsburgenstein
>you got me
I knew it
>How about just saying their name lol
We're not living under Jewish control - the fact that they control media/banking etc. is not their fault, we let them, because their good at it (as you well know). Now they are using that control to push their ethnic interests: good for them. If we wanted to stop that we should've done so (and we still technically could, via other means than some sort of fucking genocide).
t. white genocide advocate
>survival of what? muh white race? It doesn't exist.
"Your racist, the white race doesn't exist" Nice try rabbi
>yep me too. But I would urge you to think about where it would be best to use that talent. Like I said, you're not going to be the fuhrer, as much as you'd like to be.
I don't wish to control everything. I just wish to spread the truths that I have discovered
>One minute you're a white nationalist and the next you support the guy that wanted to deport slavs to Siberia and bombed his fellow whites into the ground. Are you actually Australian btw?
Lies, his only issue was Poland, which was due to ethnic conflict over Poland consolidating it's borders by killing Germans. Slavs served in the SS. I even had relatives that served in it.
I am Australian, I was born here

Attached: (((let))).jpg (545x478, 40K)

>you're valuable because of your birthright
yeah most of those people unironically can't say anything for themselves other than they are muh WHITE

their only "value"

/int is /pol with effective mods

>We're not living under Jewish control - the fact that they control media/banking etc. is not their fault, we let them, because their good at it (as you well know). Now they are using that control to push their ethnic interests: good for them. If we wanted to stop that we should've done so (and we still technically could, via other means than some sort of fucking genocide).
should be in green

>You should know that gamechanging mutations that would benefit our species would be lost if those who posses them do not breed
I meant

>t. white genocide advocate
great fucking argument

>"Your racist, the white race doesn't exist" Nice try rabbi
Did I ever call you racist? If racist means that you think some races are better than others then everyone is fucking racist. But you're just being irrationally hateful.

>the white race doesn't exist" Nice try rabbi
It literally doesn't. Define white.
protip: you can't

>I don't wish to control everything.
>yeah I don't want absolute power I just want to kill all jews aha

>his only issue was Poland, which was due to ethnic conflict over Poland consolidating it's borders by killing Germans.
Did you get that from le greatest story eber told? And if Hitler didn't hate slavs why didn't he arm the Ukrainians against the Russians. They literally wanted to fight USSR and weren't given the ability to do so, which Hitler could easily have given them. He wanted that land for himself.

>Slavs served in the SS. I even had relatives that served in it.
oh if course you're a fucking slav

Antisemitism in rational doses is actually good for everyone, including Jews, especially today when antisemitism is just equalized with exposing Jewish lies, defamations and hypocrisy. You can't criticize a person of jewish nationality because it is already labeled as "antisemitism". That's sick. Just like it is stupid to call "rusophobia" all anti-Russian attitudes, including those that are justified by reality, Russians ain't saint after all. What i dislike about /pol is that their antisemitism is mostly irrational, and it is focused mainly on alleged connection between Jews and demographic changes in Western countries, as well as on the Holocaust denial. Especially the last thing is painful for every Pole, and it is actually the only thing we feel some kind of solidarity with Jews about.

I'll argue with all of you later. If you are righting something now, post it I will read it later. It was nice arguing as it's skill has relevancy in my hopes. So continue discussion amongst yourselves. Good night all, and happy new year.

Attached: nostalgic.jpg (640x640, 159K)

>righting
I meant writing

>happy new year.
you too

Nazis let Eastern Slavs such as Ukrainians, Russians, Latvians and others to serve in the SS, only because of the Himmler's directive about securing mental health of German soldiers. During one of his visits to concentration camps, Himmler was a witness of a murder of a Jewess by a German soldier, and he vomitted there. Shortly after that he was apologizing to his generals for exposing weakness, and he began to discuss topic of mental health of German soldiers. He was afraid that after the war, when soldiers come back to Germany and become members of society again, it could be dangerous for internal stability of Reich to have millions of citizens suffering from possible mental breakdowns due to being forced to serve as killing machines on the battlefield. Hence he made a directive that obliged SS and Wehrmacht to use "subhumans" to do the dirty job instead. That's why Ukrainians, Russians, Balts and others were invited to SS, and Germans created for them SS divisions in which they were enthusiastically serving. Nazis tried initially to create Polish SS divisions too, but they resigned from this idea, because creating them resulted in immidate and massive desertions. So, Germans would simply use these "subhumans" from Slavic SS to do dirty job as Einsatzgruppen in liquidating "racially inferior" groups such as Poles, Jews, Gypsies and others, and if Germans won the war, all these "subhumans" would be liquidated eventually in industrial way as well because Germans would need them for nothing

>Hence he made a directive that obliged SS and Wehrmacht to use "subhumans" to do the dirty job instead.

By the way, this directive was also a reason for which most of workers of industrial process of jew-killing, from ghetto maintaining, through transport brigades, and ending with kapo units, sonderkommando units, bone-crushing machine operators were mostly consisted of Jews themselves. Industrial Holocaust that happened on territory of Poland in death camps was mostly a process in which Jews were killing Jews under German supervision

No it isn't you mong.
Go back.

>By the way, this directive was also a reason for which most of workers of industrial process of jew-killing, from ghetto maintaining, through transport brigades, and ending with kapo units, sonderkommando units, bone-crushing machine operators were mostly consisted of Jews themselves. Industrial Holocaust that happened on territory of Poland in death camps was mostly a process in which Jews were killing Jews under German supervision

Germans also picked administration of death camps mostly from German criminals who were set free from prisons and forced to put SS uniforms. Germans chose criminals as low-level administration of death camps for the same reason: because they planned to liquidate them when they do their job in the end, to save German society from their come back to the Reich.