Mainnet release

>mainnet release
>third party security audit
>worker drop
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-21-v2-mainnet-security-audits-whats-next-380f96d02e86

Literally the next 50x

Attached: 1527481843550.png (1107x1502, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FZb_w5JXvJ8?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m strapped the fuck in with. 170k rlc. Any other whales here? I pray at night this is the next eth.

0xbtc is the next 50x

20k here. slightly nervous but holding strong. still don't see a better project.

good lord why do you have so much? are you all in?

stop manipulatin muh coin
back to 12k sats we go

Is it really being manipulated, seems more like retards dumping.

Yes sir this is everything I have crypto wise. Hope it pays off. Unless you can think of a better project.

this coin has been manipulated for a loooooooong time

Cant think of any. I'm also all in but my stack is much smaller.

Attached: 1526497455984.jpg (500x418, 87K)

I honestly dont give a fuck about any other crypto project

Me neither bros. I obv wish I woulda tethered up and bought now near the bottom.

I don’t give a fuck about retards selling I’m just gonna buy more when/if I can and do my daily rlc prayer.

I swear to god if I make it I’ll do some kind of Jow Forums giveaway

Yep. I'll just buy even more if it goes down to 5k sats lmao

>Literally the next 50x

There are individual personnel on this very image sharing forum that unironically believe this

Attached: 4f2.png (680x663, 491K)

50x only puts it at 50 dollars and 4 billion dollars marketcap

neither is unreasonable.

this.
if shitcoins like tron can 50x actual god tier coins like RLC can too.

Do you consider LINK or ENG god tier as well?

neither have a team in the same league as RLC.
worried about ENG's potential centralization
worried about LINK's autismo team

>autismo team
This is a good thing no? What other projects do you like?

it might be a good thing or a really bad thing too.
I'd just buy a suicide position in case biz is right
not many other projects desu. Stuff like sys/bay/fun are interesting to me, i'm mainly into utility coins over currency coins.

RLC just broke downwards majorly today; I have absolute faith in this coin, and I am about to start DCAing in.

See you goldboys in the golden bullrun. I'll accumulate as much as possible.

Not to come off as a shill but RLC is mentioned as god tier because of the team.

The CEO is literally a cloud computing pioneer and god working in the field for 20 years at the head French institute of computing or some shit.

Usually people who change the world are smart motherfuckers. Gilles and his team arent some autistic neets coding in their mom's basement.

These guys know what the fuck they are doing and the project and whitepaper is incredibly technically sound.

When other projects are brought up I just don't give a fuck because nothing I have seen in the past year has been as solid as RLC.

70% ETH 30% RLC here boi

My nigga! See you on the moon with my McLaren in 2021.

RLC is amazing, I just mentioned LINK and ENG due to their strong usecases in the smart contract space.

I understand man and I meant to disrespect I acutally like ENG and im neutral on LINK.

I just feel if this is my only chance of making it RLC is the only sure fire thing I really think can take off like a rocket.

The supply of RLC is similar to ETH as well.

Bruh, LINK is a biz scam. Look up Sergey on Linkedin. He isn't a coder. Also, he isnt /fit

Well kinda ETH actually has a small inflation yearly I think whereas RLC the token amount is what it will be in the future.

LINK may not moon but it definitely isn't a scam, ropsten is out.

Attached: SzTL3x9DBcEvSNpLuOc5hJnNEvq_3STMvH9mhXzaENM.jpg (960x640, 127K)

Holy shit, just noticed the price on this. Any reason it dumped so hard?

Nope. Typical market being retarded.

Sweet, just picked up 1,300.

35%ICX 35%RLC 30%shitcoins

Good price. Hold til 2020 or accumulate during the time it takes to get there. You're welcome.

Thank u for making this post op god bless

>Good price.
Hope so, because after thinking about it I picked up another 1k.

yeh, it might drop lower but honestly it's so oversold i don't even care

90% RLC here, hurts boys. I could picked up so more by just waiting, but oh well. Still comfy

I don't feel ao good guys...

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

>These guys know what the fuck they are doing

Making a statement like that implies you understand the market they're working in well enough to evaluate their talent and the talent of all of their competitors.
If the head and Golem, SOMN and RLC got to into an argument about the relative merits of their technical solutions would you be able to follow it?
You wouldn't, so make a better effort to understand where your admiration actually comes from and look harder into the sector these people are working in.

There's a good chance that you wouldn't need to follow shit as sonm tech is non existant and golem is trash

SOMNs tech is not shit but the solution is too complex. Golem is a serious competitor to iExec and has working mainnet though currently there just aren't any customers for it.

How is golem serious competitor if for forseeable future their only use case will be 3d rendering? Their tech is also tied to ethereum, no algo to verify results or punish bad workers

golem is a fucking blender rendering coin with no other use cases iexec is a marketplace for computing power and dapps

I ONLY HAVE 3900 AND EVEN THOUGH I CURRENTLY HAVE MONEY I CANNOT AFFORD TO SPEND IT ON CRYPTO

J U S T
U
S
T

That's an oversimplification, rendering is the first use case for Golem and RLC has picked the same first use. Both are attempting to offer a decentralized market for computing power.

>attempting
You realize iexec's compute market is released and functional, right?

Yep

ok and you realize golem's is just a rendering market while iexec is general compute, right?

>you realize golem's is just a rendering market
youtu.be/FZb_w5JXvJ8?t=20

Are you fucking serious man? The fuck does it matter I don't need to be a genius to understand the difference in the level of talent between the golem team and iexec team.

Golem long term is trash. The iExec guys pioneered could computing. Thats all I need to know.

If you think Im full of shit screencap this and come back in 3 years and let me know how its working out for you.

Read my post again. I said that golem wont offer anything else besides rendering for forseeable future while on ixec you can run so much more