Don't forget

That once you make it with LINK that you need to cash out just a mere 10-20% and put it into gold and silver bullion.

Once you "make it" you need to "keep it."

And gold being real money will protect you in the currency crisis that's coming.

Attached: IMG_2011.jpg (400x500, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Bunker_Hunt#Silver_manipulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah m8 blockchain gold will be a thing where we're going

I'm long gold but I prefer the convenience of storing my gold deravitives on distributed ledger. Seriously tokenized gold is going to be fucking hugely popular among linkies if we ever make it.

Storing your gold on a distributed ledger. What make believe Jew fantasy are you living in?

Long gold means you hold the fuckig gold in your hand you Australian bitch

The market cap for silver is even smaller than crypto. Why would you take your money out of a highly manipulated market to put in an even more highly manipulated market?

Or I could just stake my link and be set with monthly rewards for life. Dollar takes a shit? Doesn't matter, I have a portion of the link network and people will want to use it for decades.

This.
Little pieces of paper are not gold ownership. Owning gold = knowing where it is buried.

The dollar value of gold and silver is irrelevant. Think about it... did gold all of a sudden become valuable when America was born and the dollar was created? Of course not. Gold and silver has been money for milennia.

So why would you be valuing gold and silver in terms of worthless debt instrument dollars?

You buy gold because fiat is a scam and you want money and wealth for when fiat dies. That's literally the ENTIRE point in buying gold and silver. Nobody buys gold to get back more worthless dollars.

All the dollar value of gold doesnis tradk how unstable, volatile, and lack of store of value the dollar is.

100 years ago a good weeks salary was 20$ and 20$ = 1 oz of gold.

Today 20$ barely buys you lunch at a pub... but that gold ounce is worth $1,300 which is still a good weekly salary. So gold held up as money and the dollar didn't.

Gold and silver is money... not an investment. The word for money in many foreign languages is literally the word silver.

Did I say sell all your link? No... I said take a 10-20% silver of your link profits and buy gold. You don't know what will happen to the value of paper and how it will be converted into link.

You MUST have some actual physical home and silver just in case shit doesn't pan out for whatever reason

Honestly, if things get that bad I think it's better to invest in guns/ammo.

Not sure if this is fun or a good thing for link but just had a conversation w Thomas about node operators incentives. He stated that 1/3 of the supply is to support the nodes that are running during the time when they may not be profitable at the beginning. Basically the chainlink team will ensure node operators do not lose money during the first few years by using the node incentive allocated link.

Not to be a dick but do you people use your brains?

Is there some law stating that if you invest in gold and silver that you will go to jail if you buy guns and ammo too?

Let's say you knew that 6 months from now there would be a societal collapse and hyperinflation. Would you go putting 100% of your net worth into guns and ammo? Of course you'll get guns and ammo, and some freeze dried food, medicine, etc.... but gold and silver will protect your wealth and then you can buy assets for pennies on the dollar after the deflationary collapse.

Also... it could be as simple as an overnight gold revaluation where the dollar plummets 90% and those who have gold will be huge winners.

There have been countless economic calamities throughout history and gold has never been worthless.

It's truly amazing how the Jews have absolutely brainwashed the west into being anti gold and anti silver. Nobody for 5,000 years ever questioned the value of gold.... and literal street shitting pajeets in India today know gold is money

Someone points out that the silver market is trivial to manipulate. You disagree and as evidence provide a detailed description why there is a huge incentive to manipulate the price of silver to be low? Come on man, you need to think this stuff through before you type it!

Is a USD fiat collapse actually realistic or is it more larp?

Nah m8 having gold reserves that are tokenized and fully redeemable is going to be the future.It's certainly more secure than a futures contract and not traceable when purchased with crypto. I'm telling you, in a year or two, everybody will be holding gold stablecoins and gold trading pairs on dex's to hedge usd volatility. It's coming.

The usd price of silver and gold is definitely manipulated. But the usd price doesn't matter and unironically will make silver and gold even that much more valuable when the price suppression finally ends

If it is as simple as you say, then why wait? Why not be like that guy in the 70's and blow the price out now? Plenty of people have that kind of money. Hell, there are individuals who got into crypto early that have that kind of money. What is it that you know that all those people don't?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Bunker_Hunt#Silver_manipulation

>the currency crisis that's coming.
Blockchain solves that crisis before it can start. I wouldn't worry.

this dude knows

So a potential fiat collapse isn't likely due to blockchain?

Crypto/Blockchain doesn't solve the debt problem.

China, India, and Russia have been accumulating record tonnage of gold for over a decade now for a reason

Comex surprising price to A. Keep the fiat game going as long as possible and squeeze out all of our wealth and B. Letting china accumulate at dirt cheap prices since owe them a lot of money and can't repay

Wait awhile.