USA and Israel left UNESCO because of its "Anti-Israel" bias

I used to think Jews controlling America was a dumb Jow Forums conspiracy, but I'm starting to think they might have a point

Attached: America.png (1081x656, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/content/watch-final-episodes-al-jazeera-film-us-israel-lobby/25896
reuters.com/article/us-un-rights-usa/u-s-quits-u-n-human-rights-body-citing-bias-vs-israel-alarming-critics-idUSKBN1JF24X
vox.com/world/2017/10/12/16464778/unesco-us-withdrawal-trump
timesofisrael.com/trump-we-give-israel-billions-it-can-defend-itself-in-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are honorary Jow Forumsyp if you let them influence you one way or another.
electronicintifada.net/content/watch-final-episodes-al-jazeera-film-us-israel-lobby/25896

>currently largest empire in world
>military bases everywhere
>sun never sets on shart in mart empire
>is but a puppet state
How?

Didn't the US recently pull out of the UN for similar reasons?

Attached: 1494051109969.jpg (600x600, 157K)

No, that was the Paris climate agreement. It seems like massive droughts, half of California being on fire, and the southern coastal regions being battered relentlessly by hurricanes and storms just isn't convincing enough to say that climate change is real.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Crazy Christians are controlling the US. They think if the Jews rebuild the temple of Solomon, Jesus will come back and bring about the end times, or some shit like that, so they try to protect the Jews and Israel.

All a hoax by the chinese to turn america poor

Aah yes so the third world war will be fought by the kike duo against the rest of the world.

>tricked retarded Jow Forumstards to support the most pro-israel candidate in the history of the united states with the promise of a wall which will never materialize
how do they keep getting away with this? they can't just keep winning

youre gonna get fucked lil pekka

Found what I was thinking of.
reuters.com/article/us-un-rights-usa/u-s-quits-u-n-human-rights-body-citing-bias-vs-israel-alarming-critics-idUSKBN1JF24X
Wew.

Attached: 1381977344686.jpg (960x720, 65K)

please leave nato next

Planning for another invasion of Poland are you?

It's true though.

When israel falls amerifats will be like headless chicken, running around in panic without their overlords telling them what to do

we literally have more of everything than germany
including planes and tanks

>thinks israel will fail
yikes. next you're going to tell me your military would actually stop a russian invasion this time

Poland, Poland, our sweetest brother, Poland. Who's to say it there won't be another Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact 2.0?

Attached: 1534966954285.jpg (591x800, 61K)

>there are people who still deny the fact that US is Israel's bitch
this is kinda scary how obvious it is that it's Israel that controls the US
entire world could learn from the Jews
>be politiican in another country that has nothing common with Israel except being a jew
>still do everything you can to milk the US for Israel
semites truly are a master race

long noses have a lot of institutional power
"puppet state" is kind of an exaggeration

nobody
we need to get nukes ASAP to bomb Berlin and Moscow in case they will try it again

This. Cucked by religion.

California is going to be working with the UN on the Paris Climate Accords without the Federal Government

fun fact
humans can't do anything about it, and that Paris retard shit was just an excuse to funnel more money into india and china

This is a meme pushed by Juden. Very, very few Americans believe this

Not surprised to see an Anglo, the slave of the Juden, pushing this narrative.

>humans can't do anything about it
Trump voters are unironically this retarded

I thought the US left UNESCO an year ago so they won't have to pay them $80 million dollars each year?
vox.com/world/2017/10/12/16464778/unesco-us-withdrawal-trump

Dissolution of the american union when?

all you heathens will cry in agony once the rapture starts

>it's not the jews
>ITS THE CHRISTIANS
you're the kind of person who thinks Handmaid's Tale is actually going to be a reality in the near future

Attached: 1526482672844.png (406x452, 30K)

>America is run by jews
More news at 11

>being this blind to reality

>Americans can't spare 80 million dollars to fund children's education and humanitarian efforts
>but they can support Israel with 4.5 billion dollars
timesofisrael.com/trump-we-give-israel-billions-it-can-defend-itself-in-syria/
How curious

It's funny because in a lot of american flyover states it's not that far from the truth. They have more in common with muslims than the western world.

Israel orders the US to jump, your congress asks how high. You're on a leash.

The only reason Jews and Israel is a first world country, that shits on Palestinians and created an apartheid state recently btw, is because of USA and WW2 war reparations. They then used it to declae war on the Arabs and take their land.

The Jews shouldnt be judged individually, I agree. There are many good jews in the world, like Jesus.
But the Jewish, Israel state cant ve trusted. Theyre liars. And their leader is a backstabbing liar.
I hope you dont think I'm Jow Forums. Fuck those shits. But Jews are just untrustworthy.

Nope, they kicked Arab butt long before the US started flooding them with army gear.

er, didn't they completely lose their homeland to arabs and the only reason israel exists today is because western powers carved out land for them and gave them money and military equipment?

Nope, pissed off jews left Europe after WWII and started carving out their own parts while the Brits actively tried to stop them.

remeber that one time when Israel literally bombed your ship on purpose killing 34 soldiers and USA actively tried to cover the situation up? yeah mate, you are a puppet state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

but the Balfour Declaration came before the end of ww2.