Rule #1 in crypto : Don't be an Arkie

More relevant by the day

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Attached: 1520891165065.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$1.45

Attached: 1529309096393.png (484x549, 225K)

V2 is coming out soon, hold yer horses.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

Doesn't matter, this shit does nothing but bleed
Ethereum and Bitcoin smartbridges. Dumps
New mobile wallet. Dumps
First business registration in France. Dumps
V2 testnet. Dumps

What? When did V2 hit testnet?

June 14th

F

Yep, this coin does nothing but lose sats

About to dip below 20k

what is this and how do I short it?

The state of Ark

The few normies entering crypto have no idea what Ark is and the crypto vets are selling their bags because all this shitcoin does is lose value

ark was my first moon

I can't help but think fondly of it, I still nurture some love for ark

Hopefully you weren't a complete brainlet and sold at the top instead of watching this coin die a slow death

I held at 120k, not gonna lie, when it dropped to 90k I waited for that last one up and sold at 110

wow, ARK is a SHIPWRECK
>get it?

Smart guy

people have been saying this shit will moon for a year now. truth is you're desperate fucks who've been holding onto one of the worst performing alts of the past 6 months. your in denial if you think ark v2 will give you anything other than a 10% pump followed by a subsequent harder dump, just like everything else they've released. face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.

Attached: 1513102062469.jpg (1846x784, 651K)

>face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.

truer words have never been written. such a bitter pill to swallow for arkies

An user yesterday explained why, something like: it was one of the best performing ICOs and since it's PoS you're just getting dumped on.

going to zero. bye bye shitcoin

Attached: 1527037713171.jpg (311x340, 29K)

there isn’t even an updated whitepaper for this shitcoin. all the plans changed last year and yet they won’t update it. i was asking the stuttering potheads that run this scam to produce a new one back in october and i always got dismissed. no one is officially an investor and the potheads have already gotten rich so they don’t give a fuck

Makes a whole lotta sense

ITT: fucking bcash shills that cant admit they're going to lose it all Q4

what the fuck are you going on about?

To be honest, I'm quite happy I still managed to make money on ark considering it's one of the worst performing coins out there.
I'm sure there were alot of losers on this coin

this one just ain't a money maker

it's pretty fucking obvious, the whales are accumulating this shit hard and shaking off weakhands before the v2 main net is released. Don't fall for their tricks.

Been holding ark since March of last year and I've been hearing people say this since June of last year

Kek

big whoop
The whole market is in the shitter.

either you believe or you don't. If you don't, then dump it for another shitcoin.

The whole market is in the shitter? Then why has Ark dropped to rank #70 on coinmarketcap when it was in the 30s just a few months ago? Shouldn't it have stayed in the same range......?

Except it doesn't when you look at the stats
You wee brainlet. This is the 3rd fractal its not complete by any means. Arks been ~#70 on MC twice before, then it shoots up through the ranks.
I dont even know why im explaining this any more its painfully obvious.

>3rd fractal

better hope that’s not a head and shoulders

Kek
>they still cant see it

this is what i see. what do you see?

Attached: 064A8392-BDF0-405B-9EEB-CDFE61743CB4.png (1334x750, 496K)

Wagecucking cant give a full account. Bottom is 18k thereabouts.
Bowl & W seen in two previous fractals.
Hopefully your prediction comes to fruition. I want cheap Ark.

It upsets me that something like TRON can increase in price in a bear market while legit projects dump to the center of the earth. I'd say it's a warning signal for the asset class as a whole.

Meaningless partnerships, contrived hype and the promise of airdrops seem like the only things which can pump a crypto. For anyone who believes in blockchain this should be horrible news.

I guess you can't make money from good tech when 90% of "investors" don't know what a blockchain is, let alone how it works.

tron is -84% from ath brainlet

Attached: 1512637761886.png (645x619, 14K)

>caring about fiat value instead of sats
>missing the point of my post entirely
>posts a brainlet

Since you missed it, the point I'm trying to make is that during times of uncertainty I expected people to pull away from shady chinese scamcoins into projects with proven fundamentals and active development.

If premined super shitcoins like TRON are left standing when the trend reverses that says a lot about the type of money flowing into crypto. The fact I can go to CMC and see green numbers beside TRX when mostly everything else is red should be a clear warning signal.

Wow heavily coordinated shilling.

Set your buy ladders from 1.40 down to a dollar 10 gents, these guys are about to pump after accumulating