Who here /futtiremillionaire/?

Who here /futtiremillionaire/?

Attached: 0xbtcminer.png (495x714, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#
medium.com/@admazzola/inferno-sidechains-for-ethereum-f267383516c0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtcnew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No lie y’all killing it with this meme pic. They’re getting better and better

it's dying

Sipping 0xBTC Cola.

This ! Good job

yea these are high quality memes

The plan:
> mine the coin
> sell the coin

Solid plan OP just need to trick /biz into buying your worthless coins. Use the fact that the word Bitcoin is in the token name to help push the agenda. Keep up the good work!

2k checking in. Barely keeping my bills paid and stomach full. No gf or any possible options. Just started drinking rum 30 minutes ago and 75mg the edible should be kicking in as well

Attached: image.jpg (601x601, 108K)

#selfmademillionaires

Attached: 1529461939143.png (495x714, 262K)

Oh shit this is good.
This is a step up.

I want to start mining these on my shitty laptop. How do I get started? Do I join a mining pool or what? I'm totally new to this.

join the discord and head to #mining for help

10k reporting

I hold 577 link

I'm not too greedy, I just want a nice chunk to invest in a small business and maybe afford to take a vacation at some point in my life too

best shitcoin since antshares
how much do I need to make it though

Not profitable. GPU rigs if you want fuck.

GPU mining isn't profitable as well with the current price

Bitcoin stole the name from Bit Gold. The name is irrelevant and relevant at the same time. 0xbtc IS Bitcoin...on Ethereum's blockchain.

means miners are less inclined to dump. man I do love economics

How big is your setup? One or five of the newest cards won't do much. 20-50 for mining 0xbtc should be plentiful. I agree mining still isn't that interesting to do like it was in 2013. Has to be better ways of mining these days.

>0xbtc IS Bitcoin...on Ethereum's blockchain.

How does that make it any more valid than all the other Bitcoin copycats and forks that end up dying anyways?

Literally fastest on chain transfer system.
Literally Cheapest on chain transfer system.
Doesn't required to be mined when all 21 million have been mined.
Smart contract compatible (literal programmable money)
Immune 51% hash attack in its early life as it lives on ETH chain.
Privacy function is being developed.
There is literally no reason not to be buying this right now.

I mean it's not as profitable as mining ETH or other PoW coins, therefore the dipping hashrate.
It would be hypothetically profitable if the price jumps 10x *again*

0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#

>the other Bitcoin copycats and forks that end up dying anyways
You mean all those scams in the top 100 that hardly even have a claim to use the name "bitcoin" at all compared to this? Do you realize if 0xBTC gets to where they are you will have gone 20x?

Attached: 1529426678235.png (1724x1135, 848K)

medium.com/@admazzola/inferno-sidechains-for-ethereum-f267383516c0

Once Eth goes proof of stake, it no longer will have the security it had being proof of work. The forks of bitcoin are getting murdered by the ins and outs of the trading in crypto. I've looked at all the forks and they have different features. 0xbtc is a novel idea of btc on Ethereum. It uses functions Eth has that bitcoin doesn't.

utter scam

"very clean boy sir, very tight bottom, very good boy, good for spamming or the sex'

Overall network hashrate and difficulty for eth are different for 0xbtc. Could be cloudy atm, but there's no reason this can't be worth more as more people find out about it, learn what it does, and like Infernal_Toast said he's hoping big time developers see the value in 0xbtc because it a unique value that could be purposeful when Eth goes proof of stake. Best believe Eth miners will move to 0xbtc.

Wow very interesting information in this thread. This reminds me of eBTC! In fact, "Bitcoin on Ethereum" was eBTC's logo too.

eBTC has been out for a while, let's take a look how successful it has been:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtcnew/

> ouch.

Thats an actual pump and dump, not like 0xBTC and BTC which are acquired via mining.

learn to shitpost rajeet

It sounds like I struck a nerve. Are you hiding something user?

Who /formermillionaire/ here?

Attached: sheldon.gif (866x641, 254K)

The mining equipment and cards are crazy high in price. The Nvidia GTX 1180 will be around $699 for one. Tech relying on tech relying on tech.

yea my dick in your sister

the "mining" is just a shitty game where you trade hashpower (that is literally wasted electricity btw) for premade tokens locked in a smart contract
how many hundreds of dead scrypt coins are there? "huur duur mining!", what the actual fuck kind of shill point is that.

Shit.

You've got literal niggers shilling this coin. What do you expect?

The mining model encourages price increase over time. It's worked for dozens of coins before.
0xBTC has a solid distribution, it is not pre-mined like many dump coins either.

Dude just face the facts, its a fucking shitcoin pure and simple. It doesnt even have its own blockchain. There is ZERO reason for this scam to actually hold value after you discord pajeets have finised dumping and move onto the next one.

The demand is too low for a price increase, even in the long run. Shill harder boi.

the entire market is dying tho hehe

Attached: comfyexecs.png (758x775, 521K)

How strange there happens to be a second chance for markets then....

>the demand is too low so I won't buy it
wow the fud gets worse and worse

How do you convince someone to buy your bags though?
I don't see a single selling point of 0xBTC that attracts anyone other than miners.

developers too user. patience

>why did anyone buy BTC
man learn how this shit works newfag, the price adjusts upward with mining difficulty over time

>I don't see a single selling point of 0xBTC that attracts anyone other than miners.
Holy feck m8 see The demand for an uncompromised BTC will developed as time goes on as well.

Difficulty doesn't really matter that much as the total supply increases overtime.
If there is no new cash flowing in then there is no reason for the price to increase.

>but muh btc
this shit token has nothing in common with btc. keep trying rakesh

Newfag lurk more, google the mining model and why shitcoins use it. DYOR faggot.

>erc shit token distributed through a mining game
>uncompromised btc
0/10 keep trying rajesh

You are literally to stupid to argue with.
until you can arrive with data one why BTC or BCH or ANYTHING is better store of value take your comments to /b/

Google how many dead pow shitcoins there are

Sorry rajesh, that isnt how it works. You have to prove why your scam shitcoin isnt a scam shitcoin.

that work on eth?

Even with Bitcoin's mining model, the price won't increase if there's no the same amount of cash flowing in everyday.
0xBTC will die out just like other shitty forks if it fails to attract new investors other than Jow Forumstards.

No no go away or provide me a solid argument.
If you're going to throw shit and squeal go away.

That's not how trading even works brainlet. The price can increase with demand staying the same. Fuck off and dyor.

Being such a shitcoin the pajeet devs couldnt even make their own blockchain, they had to make an erc shit token instead. Lmao.
Worthless.

>cant prove the shitcoin isnt a shitcoin
Nice try rajesh

I went all in on 0xbtc

>with demand staying the same
deluded

Brainlet can't read and can only repeat what the hand book says.
Top KEK m8 I hope life is treating you well with that mentality.

brainlets, when will they learn. go buy TRON and enjoy your non-proof of work """real use case""" token and leave everyone else to accumulate.

>bbut its not a shitcoin its just like bitcoin!
LMAO

Go buy SIGT, no premine no ico, just mining and fair distribution. That was its entire shill point.
DEAD SHITCOIN. Like the hundreds of others.

What's your argument on the assumption that demand on 0xBTC will stay the same overtime?
There are thousands of worthless PoW coins with exactly the same mining model with Bitcoin. What makes 0xBTC special?

Again failure to provide arguments blah blah blah we've been through this just go away. You provide no educational value to the system and are simply taking spaces on the board.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you fuck off, everyone is accumulating still. If you are too brainlet to figure out why this one is better thats on you.

I'll give you a hint
Reminder that 2011 bitcoin had no use-case, no utility, no purpose, and was not accepted by any merchants as payment. Miners have been mining this coin years and are shilling so they can try to pump the price and unload their bags on you AGAIN. Look at the chart, it just happenes again and again and again.

Bitcoin in 2011 was a confirmed pajeet scam coin and I pity anyone stupid enough to think they can ride the wave up, because the carpet will be yanked out from beneath your feet unexpectedly.

> 10 ETH left on bid side
> everyone is accumulating
not very convincing

>Miners have been mining this coin years and are shilling so they can try to pump the price and unload their bags on you AGAIN.
except there was no premine you fucking pajeet

scratch that I didn't read properly

>2011
Not a valid point as there wasn't this many shitty forks in 2011.
A PoW coin with Bitcoin's mining model is called a shitcoin in 2018

This 0xBTC is **laughably** the worst shill attempt on /biz.

I'm not sure if we are maturing as a community or if Prakesh and his bois are getting dumber.

This coin spends so much on shill images it'll never go up in price.

Yeah... they said that at .60 cents too.

Dunning-Krugar effect in action here. I've been here since 2014 and this is looking to be a better store of value than bcore itself.

Looks like Prakesh and his bois are, in fact, even lower IQ since we last saw them.

Youve failed to provide any argument as to why your shitcoin isnt a shitcoin.
>just buy it dude its exactly like bitcoin!
Pajeets have been using this tactic for years you retarded shill cunt.

0/10 try again rakesh

Ive been here since 1924 and this is looking to be the biggest shitcoin ever

>you missed buying raiblocks
>you will miss this too

>Youve failed to provide any argument as to why your shitcoin isnt a shitcoin.

See YOU have failed to give any other example of a better store of value and screamed into the void that is the internet instead of trying to make an conversation of explenation on why LITERALLY ANYTHING would be a better store of value.
Hell I would accept benie babies as an awnser if you could provide some good reasoning but no you apparently no sense in the idea.

Likewise, I missed buying BitConnect. What kind of bullshit FOMO attempt was that?

Lmao what a pump and dump that shitcoin was!

You are claiming its a better store of value than bitcoin. Prove why. And no, your pathetic ass shill points do not count (first two are factually incorrect btw)

Fuck, you cant even sell a meaningful amount of this shit coin without it dumping at least 20%. The fuck kind of store of value is that? Poor ass pajeet keep playing with your 0.004 btc portfolio.

It's such a misunderstood coin and for the most giddish reason. After all the informational memes of 0xbtc and the shill like you posted they still won't buy a handful of them.

>I knew about bitcoin and even bought in 2012. I traded them for shit on Runescape. LOL
If that's what you did it's happened to a lot of unfortunate people. Life's too short take the gamble. This is one of those times it's worth it.

Show us the color of your skin with timestamp, prandeep.

Top kek I already did now tell me why BTC would be any better and you should really read about the ETH blockchain before posting again.

I'm bored, and you seem to like so:

Literally fastest on chain transfer system. - Transaction speed doesn't matter if coin is bullshit.

Literally Cheapest on chain transfer system. - The fuck does this even mean. IOTA and Nano are free.

Doesn't required to be mined when all 21 million have been mined. - Mining is a big selling point of this coin it seems. But how can they dump their mined coins if no one wants to buy?

Smart contract compatible (literal programmable money) - So is 90% of all crypto.

Immune 51% hash attack in its early life as it lives on ETH chain. - So is 90% of all crypto.

Privacy function is being developed. - Nice buzzword.

There is literally no reason not to be buying this right now. - There is no reason to buy this, period.

>Lmao what a pump and dump that shitcoin was!
So you don't even understand marketcap. Why you niggers still arguing with this brainlet?

>store of value
>cant even sell it without losing money
Keep trying rajesh

>its low marketcap so it will pump!
go buy some turtle coin or espers then you dumb faggot

This is what happens when the market is down 90%. All the oldfags cashed out and mostly everyone here is a newfag now. They can't see the innovation behind this coin and put it alongside pnds using the BTC name. Even though catching up to some of these pnds would still make 0xBTC a heavy gainer. I take some solace in the fact these idiots will probably lose all their money in a month and be gone anyway, plus the fact they aren't buying any.

So in your opinion, how much with 0xBTC grow?

Theres no innovation behind this coin. This has been done before and has resulted in dead shitcoins that can only be traded on sites that steal your money.

50x in the long term, but 10x conservatively. It will be a top 200 coin easily, probably by EOY. You are looking at Raiblocks level gains. There is a case to be made for it in the top 10 but I think it'll be better to sell around the top 100 mark.

> There is a case to be made for it in the top 10
deluded