JUST

JUST

Attached: 1_H9Olt4-lI3UWf4mdacCbkg.jpg (1050x1050, 46K)

Bought 5 today. Looking forward to having $500 EOY

JUST about to load my bags with this gem, thanks whales

me too lol, thanks whales
Can you move LINK to 0,15 too ? please

based whales

nice. price looks comfy for entry

I feel sorry for you cucks but this token is hardly worth more than any other currency shitcoin. I tried to warn you the companies on board with this are going to be the ones making money not the hodlers.

>he actually believes this

imagine being this dumb

is it dead?

yes...sell all

Attached: 1525068786798.jpg (225x225, 28K)

market sell 100% immediately

SELL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Attached: 999000776653.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Got in at 13970. am I gonna make it?

Attached: RLC.png (244x57, 2K)

imagine being down 50% in a month

Nice...just got in at 1399

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-004227~2.png (1440x286, 19K)

imagine us being up 10,000% in a year

I only have 3900 RLC.

What can I expect if I put this son of a bitch coin into cold storage until 2020 or even 2021?

$40k-120k and few airdrops

only ? lol. I would rather buy 15k LINKs for that and have 15mellos.

lol fuck no 2020 500$

You fucks still holding this? Fuck is wrong with you? Didn't sold mainet? larp?

If you didn't exit all the alts 2 weeks ago on that low volume btc bullshit you don't deserve to make it.

That being said, I might start scaling in this bitch. Thx for hodling you're real solider.

still holding lol i wont sell to those manipulative whales even at 0,10.

>B^U fat

Of course you would sergey

Holy trips. The divine has spoken.

when moon?

anons saying this is manipulated - what exactly are the signs of that?

Its swing traded af by a lot of people with big stacks. Low volume allows them to do it. Right now it is a self fullfilling prophecy. Its oversold right now due to panick selling pajeets who bought in with intel news

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-20-15-14-58-293_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 840K)

Airdrop + cointelegraph shilling article in July will send this to the moon

>paying for airdrops

Not even once user

You dont have to pay for it, you have to provide computing power

Are you sure? I heard you have to have RLC to stake and provide computing power. Some airdrop lol

You might need to stake couple RLC so that PoCo would be tested. And it makes sense as airdrop is geared towards those who intend to contribite later rather than just market sell the tokens the moment they get it.
And if you need to stake it the amount will be low, the only way this could be a problem is if a person was a literal peniless pajeet

And after the tasks are over you get to keep rlc that you have staked, so can't see where is the problem

Probably because he is a pajeet holding 7.5rlc.

Even 7.5 RLC is probably enough for the airdrop stake

Impoverished pajeets can fuck right off though, RLC doesn't need them

Don’t be mad when they exit scam and keep your money.

ok

kek

Do you think Ethereum Casper Protocol is a scam too?
Do you have any idea how staking works?
Do you have brain damage?

found the golem bagholder

Nah. You cancerous rlc people defending the practice of hyping an “airdrop” that practically speaking will cost $50 to participate in given minimum exchange fees and eth transfers are just utterly full of shit. And all that in addition to having to mine and register yourbmine. It’s not a good deal when you realize investors could just as easily have their money in amazon or bnb. Your project is not competitive against others right now as set up. I actually want to mine for you and participate but this requirement to buy in for an airdrop is a non starter for me and will be for others.

fuck you and kill yourself you massive phaggot

>team just mentioned airdrop in their dev letter no one is hyping it
>if it is non starter for you it means you are not serious in the first place. 5 RLC is less than 5$ worth, if you can't afford that it means that you can afford good enough machine to do any meaningful computations.
>not competitive against what project? Apples and oranges much pajeet?
>mine. i bet you think that you can participate with your eth mining rig.
how about you read something about the project you stupid fuck? team is giving inflated amount rlc for people who are interested in the project, no for stupid faggots like you who want to make 10 bucks so that he could afford to build a loo.
You are such a faggot on so many levels that i am completely sure that you are indeed a literal pajeet and sub 80 iq subhuman faggot who thinks that airdrop word is reserved to shittokens who are given to pajeets to hype it and sell it for 15 usd profit. no get the fuck out of my board an go browse RanjeetBusinessVentures.in

What's the fucking point of people asking for free money on airdrops? You're worst than ebeggers.

The point of this airdrop is to get people fucking involved into using the technology before mainnet. You won't get free money. You'll get a reward for providing your hardware to do some calculations, thus testing the PoCo algorithm live.

If you're too retarded to umderstand that you don't deserve any RLC.

You fucking pajeets should ebeg to other shitty scams. Leave this one to people who really understands what they do.

I have $600 USDT. should I go all in rlc or etc?

Since i know some of them IRL, i know they are serious and don't plan to exit scam. Use your brain, Gilles Fedak, CEO of iExec participates in meetings and round tables with the frenchgovernement about cryptos and blockchain. Do you really think they're gonna exit scam?

Don't fall for the obious troll

If companies are using it to make money then the value of the token should increase, token value increase is good for holders no?

>If companies are using it
>IF
fucking deluded to think a company wouldn't just spin their own blockchain.
you can literally copy the entire source code for free

>companies on board
He is talking about the cloud providers already partnered with iexec that will create their own worker pools on the iexec marketplace. He thinks they will provide all the computing power and steal all the profits from the guys just using their laptop power.

Damn, how does this thing just continue to dump? I got out at $1.51 and thought I fucked up by holding too long.

Maybe I'll buy back in now

There are some long wicks and I haven't seen it go below 80 cents so it would be smart to at least start

I'm going to buy this shitcoin when it reaches 25 cents.