Holy fuck biz is legit dead

holy fuck biz is legit dead.

>go to gym for 3 hours
>come back and same fucking threads with barely new replies

what the fuck am i supossed to do you? why did you parasites fail me? what the fuck are you doing? was i surrounded by normies from the start?

fuck all u niggers

Attached: 1518173086438.png (1000x700, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to long-term bear market Jow Forums, enjoy your stay for the next year or so
>was i surrounded by normies from the start?
Yes

Im here bro
I think everyone lost money and ragequit

Im down 40% from initial. I dont like being reminded

everything ok. buy more.

Attached: 1769123_65df1caeaaa1f8ba160b87d22d8f85eb-692x360.jpg (692x360, 26K)

Jow Forums is a very small board. I don't know why pajeets bother with trying to shill here.

me made so many winning trades...
so much 2x & 3x

but STILL somehow losing money
this market BS

Attached: 1528388195796.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

It amazes me people lost money on all this. Is almost everyone here now just people who got in in late 2017?

Im still here and Im still up. You guys want another moon mission? I just found it.

My inital investment: 2700.
Currently: 1100.

I got a job. The market is dead and unless bitcoin makes a massive resurgence I cannot do anything but hold shitcoins and check Jow Forums on the weekly.

The normies gave up.

hobestly the people here are retarded id rather hang out on lit or mu
there is nothing of value these days

I recently starting researching link yesterday after being here since August. I kinda wanna buy it now after somebody told me the link meme is a meme. I don't know if I have been programmed. Who here unironically linkies?

I started in october with 1k. It went to 20k, i bought more instead of selling lmao

Hints

>$1k to $20k to $600
Jesus

What

Well i added another 6k from 15k to 7k so my portfolios worth 4.8k

>rather hang out on /mu/
absolutely disgusting

The market is fucking dead right now. I daytrade 12 hours per day and it's absolute shit. The last 10 days was some of the worst. But we are about to go up, and things will get moving again.

crypto is boring as shit rt now. literally nobody is making money except few pnd jeets

how many years do we have to wait

you know what that means? its the bottom boys
prep the bull

BTC will make a move up in 3-5 days tops. For the next bullrun I have no idea. We will go up to about 8k and then the market will decide what's next.

welcome to the bear markets.

You faggots are too new to even realize how dead use to be back in 2016, when bitcoin was hovering around $500. Maybe a new reply every 5 minutes.

not to mention the only threads back then centered around Bitcoin/Ethereum/siacoin/syscoin/trump

unironically linkie here and and i have a comment saved that describes it pretty well:

well, think of it like this.

Someone is into crypto and they hear about Jow Forums. They already have their portfolio into things they believe are great tech, like NANO or Vechain. They visit the threads about those coins and see people talking about how crypto needs instant transactions, RFID technology to bring physical objects onto the blockchain and they seemed even more enamored with their investments.

Then they keep seeing this blue cube as they refresh their page. First they just ignore it. Eventually they keep seeing all these threads about this blue cube and finally they decide to see what the hype is about and they click on the thread and view it.

Its filled with people spamming ridiculous memes, no talk in sight about the technology aspect of the platform, and people just replying ridiculous things like "1k EOY check these digits."

Now, it would actually be very very dumb for someone to see that and not instantly think "Wow, these people are stupid." So its only logical for them to come up with the conclusion that LINK investors are a cult and the community is cancer. But what they missed was months and months before this stage where the technicals were talked about constantly, the ideas went through a social Darwinism, and people argued and eventually agreed about smart contracts needing a network of decentralized oracles in order to properly facilitate large scale transactions.

They are just viewing that stage where LINK investors are bored out of their minds, spamming stuff to pass the time, and FUDding for fun because they already went through the trouble of explaining everything about it. And to a person viewing just that aspect of it, we seem like absolutely crazy fucking schizos.

there's no way it will take multiple years, it's too mainstream now. look at all of these institutional investors jumping into the space and all these new asset tokenizing cryptos. i'm thinking eoy 2019 at the absolute fucking latest for another massive bullrun

Why were you at the gym for three hours? Most of my ‘long’ workouts are an hour at best. Are you doing a lot of cardio? This is business related because I wrap my tie around my head like Rambo when I lift, being a good shekelcuck.

you read a lot of FUD memes dude. There are 4 posts per day worth anythnig on this board. stop being 19. You're not smart, you're fat.

>>go to gym for 3 hours
>3 hours
>3

I bet you did curls for 2h straight. Retard.

>what is full body, mobility, gpp and warming up
kys you dyel twink.

>crypto dead
>not panic-learning programming or welding

Ur gna get justed OP

Fuck em! Get your hustle on and get into early shit like theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 and lel all the way to the bank. Which shouldn't be a bank anymore and instead be a hw wallet. 'Cus liek, it's 2018 nigger.

Attached: 633.jpg (576x306, 38K)

I'm still hoping 50-60k eoy then 2 years bear trend. I'm going to sell like a mother fucker