What's the purpose of a ERC20 mineable token? Just go mine ETH. I fell really sorry for who fell for this SCAM

What's the purpose of a ERC20 mineable token? Just go mine ETH. I fell really sorry for who fell for this SCAM.

Attached: 1528395721644.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I answer for you, OP: NOT ANY FUCKING PURPOSE!
Thank you.

eth will move to proof of stake brainlet

so?
Why would I switch to this shitty token instead of other proven PoW coins like Monero and ETC?

When it hits $100, you will buy it regardless of what arguments I put here, so why would I care about convincing you to buy cheap now?
dyor

how about you work on getting some volume going again and we can talk about $100 when it manages to break the .004 barrier again.

> buying a coin with no discernible use because its gonna go up in value
Maybe you should join a pyramid scheme

what is gold

a precious metal that also has actual uses

This and society agreed it has value already. Same cannot be said for shitcoin #947

Mining eth is literally more profitable

and what happens when your shitcoin is all mined up? if it even gets to that point Lmao

Absolute brainlet

Nobody gives a fuck about dental fillings. It's coveted for rarity.

>Hurr I don't even know mining 101

Gold is overvalued for what it is, but at least it has aesthetics for it in addition to industrial uses unlike altcoin #365 you're shilling

If you don't see the value in a store of value currency on the ETH blockchain compatible with smart contracts, fairly distributed via mining, extremely low marketcap and immune to 51% attack, don't buy it then. You will fomo in later however.

in all seriousness. Have you even made 1 dollar in crypto this year? probably not because youre shilling a shitcoin that wont exist in 2 years time.

>extremely low marketcap
Irrelevant to the value of the actual thing you're shilling
>You will fomo in later however.
>Effectively saying 'get in or stay poor'
Man you're doing this right out of the shill playbook

You didnt answer me faggot. What happens when its all mined up?

Try 2 months time lmao

>store of value
>cant even sell $500 worth without losing $50 value in the process

I'd just buy DAI if I wanted a store of value, this shit is totally unstable and cannot be used for any sort of transactions whatsoever

You're a fucking brainlet.

Sorry 0X, Jimmy Neutron won't save you this time.

And youre a broke ass dick licking dog fucking street shitting indian son of a cow fucking fat slut bitch
Go back to digging through the developed world's rubbish to eat for the night

Another Day
Another Low
Congrats on this, Seriously